Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

There is Not Nothing

43 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

You claim that its your feet on the ground and also that there is no owner. Then you say you have hands but also that there isn't a me that has hands. Looks like a bunch of contradictions to me. 

When will you take ownership of what you have created?

“My” is just an expression — obviously there are apparent distinctions; they’re not your feet, are they? ? Even so, nobody said it wasn’t a paradox. There’s no sense here of being someone typing on a phone. There’s just typing on a phone, which is unconditioned and all there is. And it’s not fulfilling in an experiential sense, it’s unimaginably fulfilled — beyond the point where there’d be some need for anything at all, including a creator. Hope that clears up any confusion, but there’s certainly nothing to understand.

Nothing is not a black void somewhere.  Everything we are experiencing all the time is precisely nothing. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 hours ago, The0Self said:

“My” is just an expression — obviously there are apparent distinctions; they’re not your feet, are they? ? Even so, nobody said it wasn’t a paradox. There’s no sense here of being someone typing on a phone. There’s just typing on a phone, which is unconditioned and all there is. And it’s not fulfilling in an experiential sense, it’s unimaginably fulfilled — beyond the point where there’d be some need for anything at all, including a creator. Hope that clears up any confusion, but there’s certainly nothing to understand.

Actually they are my feet.