Terell Kirby

How many of us are awake?

209 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you are awake.. Everyone else are awake. 

When you are not awake.. Everyone else are not awake. 

Are you sure? I became awake and if I tell people around me about God, they'll still think I'm crazy.

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

Falsehood.

There is only you. Only you can be awake or not. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Terell Kirby I've experienced the absolute state of consciousness, divine Love. I'm in permanent God consciousness basically. 

When you say permanent God consciousness, does that mean you have realized that you are God?

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Are you sure? I became awake and if I tell people around me about God, they'll still think I'm crazy.

The thing is if you really realized that you are god you won't go and tell others about it .. Because you would be conscious there is only you.  But seems like you are not awake. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

When you say permanent God consciousness, does that mean you have realized that you are God?

@Terell Kirby I can't do this anymore ?. I've been lying the whole time.

Notice how anyone can say they've realized God, the words don't mean anything. 

There's no logical answers to questions that guarantee Realization has happened in someone. Any assumption you make is your assumption.

@Tyler Durden the whole "I'm God" thing will pass, keep it to yourself man for your own good. 

Stick to the practice and forget about God. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The thing is if you really realized that you are god you won't go and tell others about it .. Because you would be conscious there is only you.  But seems like you are not awake. 

You can absolutely tell others what you have realized. You are missing that others can also come to the same realization that you have had. Most will think something is wrong with you...and you should test it out in your own experience and you will find this is the case. Many will resist the Truth that they are God, and that they have constructed their entire existence using their Mind. We all share the same mind....God's Mind.

20 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

Notice how anyone can say they've realized God, the words don't mean anything. 

There's no logical answers to questions that guarantee Realization has happened in someone. Any assumption you make is your assumption.

There is some Truth to this. However, one can truly express a genuine awakening through language. It's a limited expression trying to convey an infinite realization. But alas, it can be done.

Edited by Terell Kirby

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know they are all me but I was expecting they would be more willing to discuss about that subject. Otherwise everything stays exactly the same like as if you're asleep. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

There is some Truth to this. However, one can truly express a genuine awakening through language. It's a limited expression trying to convey an infinite realization. But alas, it can be done.

@Terell Kirby or... that person can just be a good speaker who convinces people easily. 

The moment one speaks of his experience, that person has literally just made up and experience and is sharing it like a story, so all experiences are like made up stories.

When you listen to someone's explanation of an awakening it's just entertainment, nothing of value is actually gathered from it. 

Just now, Fearless_Bum said:

@Terell Kirby or... that person can just be a good speaker who convinces people easily. 

Know that this is your bias against spiritual teachers. Yes their can be corruption, but you cannot ignore that their are genuine teachers / people in the world that genuinely want to bring awakening to people through their chosen expression / channel.

In this case, that teacher will use language, and maybe other means to teach.

@Terell Kirby there comes a point where the spiritual teachers all disappear, I don't see any spiritual teachers anywhere. 

And if I reach out to anyone who you may consider a spiritual teacher, for me it's just like talking to a friend for some advice, just ordinary.

Speaking of which, I think it is imperative that @Leo Gura do a video on solipsism.

I see a lot of members on the forum using this to mis-interpret certain facets of God realization.

There is more than one universe, each of us inhabits our constructed universes as God.

I would say there are many of us here who have awoken, however the degrees to which we have probably varies.

"You Create Magic" 

2 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I would say there are many of us here who have awoken, however the degrees to which we have probably varies.

Hmm I see.

For me, when awakening happens, it happens. There is no reversal.

The degrees and variation of levels correlate with how conscious you remain in everyday existence...in multiple situations.

For example, I have realized that I am God. But when I'm dealing with everyday annoyances (bad co-worker, congested traffic, routine health issues), recognizing that I am constructing all of it becomes difficult to maintain. I am working at constantly being aware / mindful :)

7 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Another way of saying this: we are all retarded to different degrees. One who is fully not retarded is a Buddha ? 

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Another way of saying this: we are all retarded to different degrees. One who is fully not retarded is a Buddha ? 

Did you ever meet the Buddha?

Did you ever meet the Buddha?

Is this a trick question? ? 

Idk, maybe. ?

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Is this a trick question? ? 

Idk, maybe. ?

Not a trick question.

If you never met the Buddha, how can you say what he was really like (outside of the stories you've been told)?

Even further, the Buddha (and his mental capacities), is something you are imagining as God. One who is truly awake understands this at a very deep level.

Not a trick question.

If you never met the Buddha, how can you say what he was really like (outside of the stories you've been told)?

Even further, the Buddha (and his mental capacities), is something you are imagining as God. One who is truly awake understands this at a very deep level.

I don't even know if the walk I had 2 hours ago really happened, and you guys talk about a fictional character who supposedly lived 1500 years ago as if it was a fact xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm not awake because I turn it down every second of my existence.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm not awake because I turn it down every second of my existence.

Not sure what is meant by this, can you please clarify?