Alfonsoo

How can Leo call Obama of significantly higher consciousness than Trump?

70 posts in this topic

@Johnny Galt As you grow wiser and continue to see the love of the universe with this work, it will turn you into a liberal. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Leo Gura On the surface, yes he would appear so. And for clarity, I view Trump as a clown and much more, and Obama as deceptive fox and much more. 

@Harlen Kelly How has what I said been "right wing propaganda"? Rather then call me names why not focus on the ideas and explain yourself? 

@diamondpenguin Technically speaking, from the individual to city I would classify myself as an anarchist, communist, libertarian, and regionally/nationally/internationally I would consider myself a libertarian/liberal/conservative. I'm all synthesized as one and so I'm better then you all :P (joke)

Edited by Johnny Galt

6 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

Maybe I should say more. I would not teach that one should practice abstinence but I would also not teach that they should not practice abstinence - I would introduce both pathways and all that could come with it. In turn the student would be more informed of both directions and so that they can better find out which pathway is best for them.

So kinda what they teach now, theyre not teaching kids to go and have sex with whoever theyre just giving them information to make an informed choice. A good example is the Netherlands where the age of consent is 12 but they have comprehensive sex education, the average they lose their virginity is 18.6 years old. In comparison in the US its 17 and this is despite being a lot more religious. 

Also comparing the teenage pregnancy rates, its 16.7 per 1000 girls in America and 3.2 per 1000 in Netherlands. Gotta watch that deceptive fox Obama, trying to teach kids to lower teenage pregnancy and shit >:(

Edited by Consept

31 minutes ago, Consept said:

A good example is the Netherlands where the age of consent is 12 but they have comprehensive sex education, the average they lose their virginity is 18.6 years old. In comparison in the US its 17 and this is despite being a lot more religious.

Isn't this a communist country ?

This surely must be propaganda !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I’d be more interested in a comparison between Bernie and Obama

I’d guess Bernie is still more overall conscious but still

Edited by Dryas

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@DocWatts

Not sure anyone would know what state of being is. 

This was in response to whether human beings are innately compassionate, or whether compassion is something that is cultivated by socialization.

Obviously the fact that we can act in humane ways means that we have an innate capacity for compassion. But does socialization stunt this capacity, or develop it?

Perhaps framing the question as whether there's such a thing as 'human nature' absent of any social conditioning, would be a better way of putting it.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts

Oh gotcha, thanks. I’d say the term compassion is cultivated in a cognitive manor but the nature it points to is not. It is already present, and thus can be referred to. I’d also say the ‘human’ nature is readily apparent but is unfortunately often weaponized via thought attachment, comparative thinking, conditioning, conjecture, and ‘self’ conceptualization resulting in manipulation, division, ‘self’ isolation, ostracism, of which arises the apparent need to cultivate cognitively the term compassion.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obama is an order of magnitude higher in consciousness than Trump.

If you can't see that, you should not be following my work.

Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous to even begin to compare those two.

Btw, I remember you explaining that because Obama was the most advanced president we ever had during his time as president, it caused such an unprecedented ego backlash against him to the point of electing Trump, who turned out to be not only one of the US presidents ever, but also became the most divisive and most authoritarian leader our country has ever had. So, do you think that maybe it was a mistake to have Obama elected president in 2009 instead of during a later time such as 2016 or 2020?

@Hardkill

Obama was really only a proximate cause for the rise of Trumpism.

The seeds were already planted by: forty years of stagnating living standards due to neoliberal austerity politics, demographic anxiety as America becomes less white and less Christian, and a larger meta-paradigm shift away from SD Blue and Orange towards Green.

The collective ego backlash we're living through was also something that was cultivated by large and well funded propaganda syndicates which the Right Wing uses to exploit cultural divisions for the purposes of amassing wealth and political power.

These are systemic issues which would actually need to be solved in order to diffuse the threat of far Right ethno nationalism.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

yea personally i don't really enjoy to hear Leo's view on politics, covid etc.

but it's his choice to get involved in that stuff, either way it's fine

Edited by PurpleTree

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

yea personally i don't really enjoy to hear Leo's view on politics, covid etc.

but it's his choice to get involved in that stuff, either way it's fine

Why ?

What is that don't you enjoy about it ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why ?

What don't you enjoy about it ?

it's just not a particular interest of me so i'll often skip it

especially in these "toxic" times 

if once in a blue moon i'm in the mood to listen to political commentary or listen to opinions on covid i'll search for those types of videos/talks/podcasts etc.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

So, do you think that maybe it was a mistake to have Obama elected president in 2009 instead of during a later time such as 2016 or 2020?

And instead get McCain and Sarah Palin???

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And instead get McCain and Sarah Palin???

No, of course not. I think that Obama probably should’ve never ran for president in 2008 and instead let Hilary  win the nomination in 2008. She would’ve beaten McCain because she wasn’t as unlikeable as she was in 2016 and people were going heavily Democrat in 2008. She then would’ve been perceived as more moderate president. I don’t think that our country was ready to handle having a black president who was more of left wing than the Clintons were. Obama should’ve then probably ran after having Hilary as president from 2008 to 2016. What do you think?

@Consept No, what I'm suggesting is not at all what they teach now or nor what they've taught in the past (from what I've seen and experienced)  but I'll leave this for now now. I may create a another thread down the road to show exactly what I mean, by inappropriate material for the younger ages. 

@BenG Yes. It would be my subjective view and yet it doesn't' mean that it's not a "higher" view, meaning, one that is more aligned with the cosmos. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obama is an order of magnitude higher in consciousness than Trump.

If you can't see that, you should not be following my work.

Could you give me some examples of Obama’s high consciousness behaviors? I think I’m not getting the whole picture

13 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

Could you give me some examples of Obama’s high consciousness behaviors? I think I’m not getting the whole picture

It would be an insult to my intelligence to bother to do that.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

No, of course not. I think that Obama probably should’ve never ran for president in 2008 and instead let Hilary  win the nomination in 2008. She would’ve beaten McCain because she wasn’t as unlikeable as she was in 2016 and people were going heavily Democrat in 2008. She then would’ve been perceived as more moderate president. I don’t think that our country was ready to handle having a black president who was more of left wing than the Clintons were. Obama should’ve then probably ran after having Hilary as president from 2008 to 2016. What do you think?

Dude, the right wing hates Clinton more than Obama.

It doesn't matter who the Dem nominee is, the right wing will automatically demonize them. They are pure reactionaries with zero intellectual integerity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@BenG are you suggesting there are no universal laws that govern the cosmos? Because if there are, then wouldn't one be able to identify? can this not be learned? this was once in spiritual education, was it not?

Edited by Johnny Galt