Leo Gura

What Do You Love The Most About Life?

136 posts in this topic

Being on an airplane in a window seat talking to a complete stranger from another land about his experiences in life. The fact that people can fly is taken for granted but, not by me. The very fact that we can get on a machine with wings get to know fascinating people while traveling to places we've never seen before is fantastic. 

I love the feeling of being alive. I thank god. I love the feeling of expanding and becoming more conscious. It's hard to really reduce the feeling to a few sentences. Also, it's hard to write it without sounding like some hippie at a festival on some LSD. I suppose I would say what I love most about life is becoming more conscious and loving but at the same time embodying it and having it play out in my life in practical ways. My relationships becoming more loving, my hobbies more enjoyable, loving more deeply, becoming more inspired to create, appreciate art more, etc, and feeling it through my body as an individual. Basically I just described the feeling of being truly alive. And finally I would say I love how it never gets old, as soon as a summit is reached it isn't actually the summit, cause there is even more to expand. I would say I love this about life.

It's around 11:00 am. I am sitting in a coffeeshop and having some cofee. I am wathching araound since my table is just near the window( which is like full of glass a big one). Cars are passing, young man and women are walking, someone is running, the other in hurry for sth. , the sounds of horn and engines coming from cars.. My eyes and ears are like a camera and recorder and watching something super good. The best movie ever. 

So, this one; every second of realtiy is like a movie. I like this.. And regarding my inner situation movie become sad, thrilling, happy, dram etc. The best parts are a sudden ispration and joyfull motivation which came just after the some worst scenes.. 

Female butts. The deeper my contemplations on life get the more confused I get about reality and my place in it.

The only thing that I really can count on to ground me is a cute girl's butt, that has always has made a lot of sense to me. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

The vastness of this world and all the different types of people who reside on it.

what I love about life is being transparent, and having no expectations. 

To just be.

And it is happy becaus being is enough.

Interacting with people. Enjoying the complexity and magnificient joy of interchange going on between me and another human being. The moments of connection. Being in sync with another heart. There's nothing like it.

I’m noticing that I’m facing resistance to asking this question. I am also facing resistance to asking why I’m facing resistance to asking this question. 

What is the mechanism behind this? Why am I facing resistance?

40 minutes ago, Vision said:

What is the mechanism behind this? Why am I facing resistance?

The mechanism: You fear Truth and you fear Love because both will annihilate you in the end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The mechanism: You fear Truth and you fear Love because both will annihilate you in the end.

@Leo Gura Does that mean that "I" is a mistake? A vain illusion?

That it's all entertainment? What u say withoutsugarcoating?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Like, @Leo Gura, what stopped You from going all the way in at the end of your 30 day 5 meo retreat expirience ?

What was the root of the fear      that stopped you?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Why do I fear the annihilation of myself? 

Why am I even attached to my ego to begin with? 

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

@Leo Gura Why do I fear the annihilation of myself? 

Why am I even attached to my ego to begin with? 

Cause you are a selfish bastard ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love that life is capable of beauty

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The ability to watch myself grow into a being of love.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.