King Merk

What Vape Do You Use?

19 posts in this topic

In Leo’s newest video on 5-MeO-MALT he references vaping it.

What type of pipe/device do y’all use to vape and do you use any particular technique?

For whatever reason plugging doesn’t work for me so I’m always vaping but I feel like my pipe/technique could be better. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Right now I am using a silicon dab rig with a torch. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Small crack/oil pipe is all you need. Costs $5

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura something like this? Any particular techniques with how you light it?

Do you use a lighter, torch, distance of flame etc?

6A4817D1-41EE-44AB-9D02-0B064A5D89D5.png

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Vaping is bad for your body. Your whole body will eventually pay a terrible price.

Salutations King Merk,

Although i'm too old for anything else than cannabis now this post got my attention instantly because to me the word "vaping" ain't synonymous of "vaporizing" for starters, then even that needs to be subdived as a function of the consumption method.  In my own personal case i found out that "Pulse Heating" works best and it's never really been a money issue, but trichome glands are special so i can only extrapolate.  YMMV!

Too bad manufacturers are so slow/reluctant to offer ready made alternatives i could use myself.  Good luck finding one that meets your specific needs while avoiding a jungle of mirages out there...

B|

Edited by Egzoset

@King Merk Yes

Big butane food torch works best. Hold it as far as as possible to avoid burning.

1 hour ago, Insane butterfly said:

By vaping is it so fast as dmt? 

Yes

I'll wait for when the guy comes back complaining about butane taste:  some people deal with it fine, some don't.

After using the manual Eclipse vape for years, few months ago I got  into the Emesh vaping technique and imo it's definitely worth the investment. Very cost effective, I would estimate one needs a third of the normal dose and even the experience feels smoother, similar to snorting/plugging. But if you use the oil pipe, a normal lighter works well for freebase 5-MeO, no need for a torch.

Edited by forestfog

the important thing is the big torch, to flambé desserts. If you heat with a small one the substance will take time to vaporize, part will be condensed on the walls of the pipe, and you will not inhale all

I find small lighters are simply so unreliable. Food torch is very reliable and easy on your fingers. Vaporizes in 2 seconds. Just careful not to get it too close or you'll burn the substance.

5-MeO-MALT HCl will burn easily. Vaporing HCl is not ideal. For vaping you'd want freebase.

@Hardkill

19 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Vaping is bad for your body. Your whole body will eventually pay a terrible price.

The price you'll pay for it will be miniscule and insignificant if you do it a few times. If you do it for weeks, months and years then yes, you can pay a big price for it.

Edited by SQAAD

EMESH

EMESH

EMESH

This the supreme method, no open fire, vapes cleanly.

I've excluded conduction mode right from the start, when i initiated myself to vaporism.  No chance i'd miss that ever, because of the cooking before & after the really important phase which is about Release/Transport...

Yocan Evolve Plus with donut coil. It was recommended on reddit as a no hassle vape for 5 MeO DMT. It works really well.

@forestfog hey man, your channel is amazing! I've been watching your videos to prepare for a NM DMT trip I'm planning soon. My first one! Stumbled across your channel and was blown away by the detail and quality of your content. Please keep making videos and thank you!