Rilles

Share Your Vaccine Experience!

100 posts in this topic

First Pfizer shot didn't have any side effects at all, second shot a few weeks ago; sore arm for 4 days and a swollen axillary lymph node but nothing else. And I didn't exercise for 2 days to reduce the myocarditis risk. 

Edited by Ora
unrelated for thread

@Ora Do you have personal experience with you or someone close getting the vaccine? Please post only this anecdotal experience here. The concern you shared is more suitable for another thread that is aimed for collecting & discussing studies which show possible side effects.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

no personal experience here, i think i posted that in the wrong thread. ill remove it.

I was 22 years old athletic male at the peak of my career (I am part of a conscious business, making almost 1 million in the year in revenue), health (running, exercising, doing yoga), and also I already had 2 awakening experiences this year, without never taking psychedelics. I was against experimental vaccines and any drugs because I trusted in my strong immunity and good balanced diet + fasting. However, after reading Leo's post in the account about the urge to take vaccine I decided to take it...

I took two doses of the Moderna vaccine. 3 months fast forward I am at the lowest point in my life. I was diagnosed with severe pericarditis, had fluid in my heart. I have not fully recovered, tried multiple solutions, though the doctor 2 weeks ago said that I am healthy after doing heart echoscopy, but we will do MRI in December to check it completely.

I am not blaming Leo, since I am responsible for my actions. However, even now countries like Sweden, Island are banning Moderna for young adults, while Leo said that they are safe. I hope to recover, but it does not sound well.

I don't hold actually any grudge against Leo, even though I did feel the blame (it was my ego, who was rising). Leo is a father like me, I love him ?

It will have MRI on December 14, perhaps only the surgery will be the only option, which has a 5-10% death rate.

Edit. After writting in the Reddit a one woman recommended a facebook pericarditis support group. I wrote my story and admin said that I am making good progress and inflamation should pass. He is sure I won't have a chronical one.

Edited by wellbranding

3 hours ago, wellbranding said:

I was 22 years old athletic male at my peak of career (I have a concious business, making almost 1 million in year in revenue), health (running, exercising, doing yoga) and also I already had 2 enlightenments experiences this year, without never taking psychedelics . I was against experimental vaccines and any drugs, because I trusted in my strong immunity and good balanced diet + fasting. However after reading Leo's post in the account about urge to take vaccine I decided to take it...

I took two doses of Moderna vaccine. 3 months fast forward I am in the lowest point in the live. I was diagnosed with severe pericarditis, had fluid in my heart. I have not recovered, and tried multiple solutions. I am not blaming Leo, since I am responsible for my actions. However, even now countries like Sweden, Island are banning Moderna for the young adults, while Leo said that they are safe. I hope to recover, but it does not sound well.

I don't hold actually any grudge against Leo, even though I did fell the blame (it was my ego, who was rising). Leo is a father like me, I love him ?

I justed wanted to make good posts after completely actualizing and helping others. Now I am in the bad place, I will have MRI on December 14, perhaps only the surgery will be the only option, which has 5-10% death rate.

vaccine are a part of the virus , think about what would happened if you would get corona , you would be in this condition and might get sick from corona, your situation could be much worst than now without the vaccine 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

3 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@wellbranding What conscious business do you have?

Whishing you all the best ?

Machine learning applied to user's secure online presence/verification (KYC). I am passionate about IT. I Will share website someday and write a post about it :) Please read my enlightenment experience 

Edited by wellbranding

8 hours ago, wellbranding said:

I was 22 years old athletic male at the peak of my career (I am part of a conscious business, making almost 1 million in the year in revenue), health (running, exercising, doing yoga), and also I already had 2 enlightenments experiences this year, without never taking psychedelics. I was against experimental vaccines and any drugs because I trusted in my strong immunity and good balanced diet + fasting. However, after reading Leo's post in the account about the urge to take vaccine I decided to take it...

I took two doses of the Moderna vaccine. 3 months fast forward I am at the lowest point in my life. I was diagnosed with severe pericarditis, had fluid in my heart. I have not fully recovered, tried multiple solutions, though the doctor 2 weeks ago said that I am healthy after doing heart echoscopy, but we will do MRI in December to check it completely.

I am not blaming Leo, since I am responsible for my actions. However, even now countries like Sweden, Island are banning Moderna for young adults, while Leo said that they are safe. I hope to recover, but it does not sound well.

I don't hold actually any grudge against Leo, even though I did feel the blame (it was my ego, who was rising). Leo is a father like me, I love him ?

I just wanted to make good posts after completely actualizing and helping others. Now I am in a bad place, I will have MRI on December 14, perhaps only the surgery will be the only option, which has a 5-10% death rate.

That sounds horrible,  wishing you the best  

@wellbranding I'm sorry to hear that, hope all goes well.

I often hear people recommending that physical activity should be avoided 1-2 weeks after taking each dose of the vaccine.

Have you done any physical activity immediately after each dose or have you followed this advice?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

@wellbranding I'm sorry to hear that, hope all goes well.

I often hear people recommending that physical activity should be avoided 1-2 weeks after taking each dose of the vaccine.

Have you done any physical activity immediately after each dose or have you followed this advice?

Yes, I knew that also. I only did it after a week, by that time I already had dull heart pain, but thought it was just some issue, which will pass away... Then the another weeek passed and I went to the doctor.

I wrote a lot in the reddit also found a support group in facebook

Edited by wellbranding

sinopharm vaccine.

took it a week+ ago and felt absolutely nothing . 

i remember having a little cold chill for few sec but that about it.

not just me but all my family member didnt experience any 

The Pfizer vaccine is not so good. 

Not only it has side effects, it gives you an illusion that you have immunity but you really are not that much immune after a few months have passed.

Just got my 2nd Pfizer dose yesterday.

It's been 21 hours now as I'm writing this, zero side effects other than the usual arm soreness at the injection site.
No fatigue, no fever, maybe a little joint & muscle pain but that's about it.

I'll probably continue to post here as the week goes by if I notice anything else.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I have 2 friends who were vaccinated with Pfizer 4 months ago and not they have the Covid.

Johnson&Johnson at 18:50. Ok until 02:00. Strong fever had started. I felt cold and hotness simultaniously. Because of it I've got tremor attacks that lasted for 5-10secs, and were repeating.

Actually pretty terrible. The day of the shot I got very bad fatigue and I sweat the whole night.

A week after the shot I got spike-like ache in the heart . Looks like it's called"  myocarditis ". Chest pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, and rapid or irregular heartbeats.

It lasted for two weeks.

The whole following week, for about 10 days I had vertigo. Literally dizzy 24/7 .

It's been a month and a week and I wouldn't say I've recovered 100% yet. It got me pretty scared at the beggining.

Ofc I have no 100% proof that it's because of the vax but my intuition points at that keeping in mind all the other possible factors.

I'm hesitant of taking the second shot now . I'll def wait 5 months at least. I feel like I may have fcked up for not having gone to the doctor to have a professional paper acknowledging my symptoms.

Before this I had covid about 4 times ( every time for at least a week ) and the only aftermath it left me with would be hair loss ( for more than half a year already )

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Got my 3rd dose of Pfizer recently, zero symptoms besides sore bicep for a day.

I've had like 30+ vaccines and immunization shots over my life from working in various healthcare capacities, so I'm used to them by now. At this point I'm practically Übermensch ;)

I'm surprised to hear of so many reactions to the vaccine. I've personally never had any reactions to any shot, Covid or otherwise. I guess I'm just very lucky or healthy.

hrhrhtewgfegege