lmfao

I WAS ATTACKED BY DEMONS

47 posts in this topic

@lmfao this is actually very important topic for people, who suffer from mental disorders and possession vsvs. Enlightenment is literally end of all those suffering. Because the voice in your mind is not real as your voice. Of course enlightenment is end of identification including “yourself” however it is end of suffering at the same time. Having a self and being suffering is 10000000 times worst than being empty or no self, which is not identification with thoughts. If you dont get idenfy with thoughts, they will slowly decrease day by day, than you realize even if that voice in your head talks you cant here it, because “you” who suffers and be identify with those thoughts believing as you, wont be there anymore. Follow the path of  enlightenment, it will be so much suffering in the path, but when it is done, no more suffering. 

@James12345 Well I'll have to see what I do with my life. These last few days have been very trippy. I'll have to see how this demonic/angelic energy changes me. I sense this is something to integrate, but something is pathological about it/me. "Every baby could get raped and it wouldn't matter". 

What got me to this point was "burning everything false" out of dissatisfaction, that's what got me "this far". Hate, scorn, pride and anger; this became my fuel to keep moving forward when in the depths of hell. Not even move forward, to survive and not commit suicide. There was nothing to rely on but myself. Pushing and pushing through with will.

Now I'm just feeling strange about this all. I'm getting fed up of the overused vulgarity, it's just repetitive, but the idiom "caught with one's dick in one's hand" sprang to mind. [Likewise, I'm fed up with over used jargon like surrender or not resisting. If I use them one more time I'll vomit] 

Note that I'm writing this still in the short term whilst in the subtle afterglow of a crazy experience, only time will tell what I will really do with life.

"For all I know, I'm at step 1"- no, I can't even remotely feign that. I have seen some shit, and I feel like my life will be changing directions. Honestly, it feels like maybe a part of me died. Will have to see

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Well here is something that I experienced and my interpretation of it. It might be different from your experience, like maybe you've actually been possessed, I wouldn't know that, but maybe this can still help you in some way.

These "demons" are disintegrated/repressed energies gone rogue. When you repress parts of yourself they might start manifesting as illnesses (both physical and mental), negative thoughts, or even possession like states. These "demons" are really just your inner child trying to get your attention, but because you've been ignoring it for so long it has started to resort to these extreme measures. Visualize a child trying to get your attention and as you keep ignoring it it just gets more and more frustrated and as it starts to get more and more frustrated it starts to get more and more aggressive. When people feel like they're trapped in a corner they either fight or they just freeze. Emotional numbness is an example of your inner child just freezing under all the pressure. What you've experienced was your inner child showing a lot of aggression which should show you its level of frustration. Could you perhaps feel any frustration, or are you currently aware of any signs of frustration?

Anyways, by integrating these "demons" and by dissolving the boundary between you and them, you actually realize that their source was internal all along and that you've created them so that you could experience reintegrating them. This process of reintegrating them actually gets really intense. Like it actually feels like you're going through a fucking exorcism. I went through that and I was convulsing, screaming, crying, begging, talking in tongues, making weird sounds, and shit it got really intense. But it wasn't like something was being exorcised out of "me", it actually felt that it was the "me", aka the boundary between the self and other, that was being exorcised. It felt like "I" was the actual demon after all.

It still doesn't make sense fully, I'll have to experience it a few more times before I can better understand it, but what I think is going on that it's easier to take these parts of yourself and to put the blame on some kind of "external entity", instead of owning up to them and taking responsibility for them and to realize that you're the fucking demon and that all of this darkness belongs to you. It's easier to say "Oh no I felt these things because I was possessed, these weren't actually my feelings and my thoughts since I am a good person and a good person wouldn't feel or think these sorts of things so it can't be me it can only be some external being."

It's just a very dysfunctional way to cope with these sorts of feelings without actually having to deal with them.

But MAYBE you've actually been possessed and maybe I went through a different kind of experience than you did, so I don't want to make any assumptions about your case.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@Goldzilla  Thanks for all the info about angels and demons, I might have actually gotten really confused or looked at this badly if you weren't here. At least having an explanation for it makes me feel less crazy 

This youtube guy is a small channel, do you like him? 

After my experience today, I tried messaging one of my friends in the occult for knowledge on his sources, he didn't reply yet lol. I think this is just instinctive random detours and shit to make myself feel better, but it's mostly unnecessary. But maybe there's something cool

When satan possessed me for a few moments, that felt the most distinct/contrasted. (my eyes closed visual field suddenly turned purplish at a point) It truly felt like a different personality was inhabiting me. Truly a once in a lifetime experience lol, can laugh at it almost

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

"I need grounding and stability" - whatever in the fuck those two gibberish words mean 

Adopt a more mature perspective. You’re calling the way of the peace you most want gibberish. 

You’re right on point about not getting sucked into the thinking, the grandiose etc. Grounding is the way. 

The transmutation is happening. With daily expression, the mind doesn’t venture out so far as to project demons etc into perception. Without expression, it gets worse until it gets so bad, one expresses. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@DefinitelyNotARobot could be both, I wouldn't know. All I know is that it was crazy. 

Interesting to know you had those demon possession experiences, that shit sounds very extreme. 

57 minutes ago, lmfao said:

"Every baby could get raped and it wouldn't matter". 

How many babies get raped in front of you, Or the thoughts of that make you suffer? 

What got me to this point was "burning everything false" out of dissatisfaction

This is could be a depression. 

I'm fed up with over used jargon like surrender or not resisting. If I use them one more time I'll vomit] 

This needs hard work long sittings and being witness of so called mind. Talks is not even close to be enough. Whatever the mind says do the opposite. 

The biggest enemy is yourself. 

Imam Ali

Edited by James12345

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Adopt a more mature perspective. You’re calling the way of the peace you most want gibberish. 

You’re right on point about not getting sucked into the thinking, the grandiose etc. Grounding is the way. 

The transmutation is happening. With daily expression, the mind doesn’t venture out so far as to project demons etc into perception. Without expression, it gets worse until it gets so bad, one expresses. 

You are really good at giving this advice.

@lmfao What are you currently doing? For example reducing caffeine can reduce the negative experience.

3 hours ago, lmfao said:

Hate, scorn, pride and anger; this became my fuel to keep moving forward when in the depths of hell

That is the expression Nahm talks about and it grounds you.

I understand you because I had a similar hellish experience. Send you peace

32 minutes ago, Human Mint said:

You are really good at giving this advice.

He is. 

@lmfao you should listen @Nahm he wıll be very helpfull. 

You can fry most demons by pitting them against each other. O.o

I was attacked once a few times by dark forces.  Holy water as needed, prayer, good intentions, and raising my vibration to be more in tune with the Light has been helping.  Intention is everything, if it is bad energy it will harm you at some point so try to remove it.  Palo santo wood to purify air/self.  Asking it who it is, telling it it has to leave and does not have permission to stay.  You are your own authority. 

bToZtYX.jpg

Edited by Loba

you people are need to ground yourselves , whatever you call "demons" is just your ego and cultural upbringings keeping you off from whats actually true

This is schizophrenia, but who knows what exists in the infinite abyss? However there is something important to remember, which is that it is literally impossible for any demon, angel, or God to destroy you. Because EVERYTHING is fundamentally "the Tao". Your mind can be tormented but find solace in that fact. You are untouchable.

12 hours ago, James12345 said:

How many babies get raped in front of you, Or the thoughts of that make you suffer? 

None.

The thought I had isn't attached to any image really, it's purely the thought and words 

This needs hard work long sittings and being witness of so called mind. Talks is not even close to be enough. Whatever the mind says do the opposite. 

I meant nothing too deep from it, just that I'm tired. Feeling a bit like an old man, weary of conflict 

Also, tired of hearing myself be a broken record and use the same words. The mind likes to beat dead horses and be repetitive 

The biggest enemy is yourself. 

Imam Ali

Well this is funny. My mom and her side of the family love Imam Ali. She tries to convince me of Islam since she knows I don't believe. Tells me about how Imam Ali has appeared in her and other people's dreams to protect them. There always seem to be some obsession with light or white light in these stories of dreams or seeings.

Maybe that's common to the unconscious, obsession with figures of light. I'm currently in some such thing. 

I only found out 2 days ago that my mum's dad was a soldier, as well as a war prisoner in India. This happened in "1970" (I can't verify if this was the exact year or not). I'm not sure on the context or how the following occurred if the following occurred at all. Apparently he prayed, saw Imam Ali in a white light. 

It was very soon thereafter that he was released from prison. Not sure if it was the next day or week. It was "a few hundred" soldiers who were released apparently. That number might be false, I wouldn't know. But I like how I how I had this religious chat with my mum the day before I had a strange experience.

I've always used metaphors of war with myself, seeing myself as in a war, talking to myself as if I'm a soldier, so I now find it a little freaky to hear that story about my grandpa, the night before the morning of what I experienced

Until you quoted Imam Ali, I literally  forgot about the story my mom told me recently

--

I̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶i̶n̶x̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶1̶.̶ ̶ ̶

̶T̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶u̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶n̶b̶o̶w̶s̶?̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶r̶a̶g̶e̶o̶u̶s̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶a̶t̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶

My ends, it justifies my means All I ever do is delay My every attempt to evade The end of the road And my end, 

Thinking going in bin. Guilt, doubt, masquerades as self reflection. What a farce, just play a song on the violin for every loser who self pities. Boo hoo, my mom died 

Let it be known I'm not in a space of human compassion. I look down on humans 

Edited by lmfao

4 hours ago, lmfao said:

Thinking going in bin. Guilt, doubt, masquerades as self reflection. What a farce, just play a song on the violin for every loser who self pities. Boo hoo, my mom died 

Acknowledging the human still in me and the old light in me I shall also do. I have faith I can be in relation to others in a genuine way, whatever form that takes. 

For now I shall sit smug. Become accustomed to this new ego. Feel it, learn its nooks and crannies.

--

Put tethers onto things, so that they draw my periodic attention. Played with a football outside and demonstrated that I'm not all powerful or competent. 

It's very early days and very early stages I feel, judgements are premature. 

Unbounded arrogance, not very comfortable. If you loop the horse to spit out words and judgements, it's tiring, because being judgemental is tiring. 

More digesting and unraveling to comes, that's certain 

Edited by lmfao

@Loba interesting. I used to scoff at your occult stuff, perhaps I still do, but sorry about that. Moreso that whenever I saw it, I was just an unrelenting skeptic. 

Whatever is going, I'm just trying to contextualise the judgements it makes. It's conceit and vengeance. It's interesting contemplation that perhaps God's wrath would be deserved if it transpired. Whether the punishment is due or not, that it wonders and does not know 

Unelaborated, + whatever other random mental images/metaphors of mathematical complexity and colour. Currently I don't have a narrative, but I shall be open to this all of being my own psychological origin and within, endowing the word psychological with as much potentially for mysticism as God 

These "dark forces". Do you believe they came from within yourself? Or that they were perhaps an "evolution" of yourself, something unfolding? 

To me this feels like a rebirth of sorts 

Edited by lmfao

5 hours ago, lmfao said:

I meant nothing too deep from it, just that I'm tired. Feeling a bit like an old man, weary of conflict 

Instead of thinking and criticizing the situation why dont you just go and sit? Thinking can never help you.

5 hours ago, lmfao said:

Well this is funny. My mom and her side of the family love Imam Ali. She tries to convince me of Islam since she knows I don't believe. Tells me about how Imam Ali has appeared in her and other people's dreams to protect them.

As you said, these are the dreams not the truth. Islam, christianity, buddhism vsvs all religions have the same purpose, which is the realizing of what the truth is. I don’t recommend you being stuck in religion, just used the method that dropes the “I”, the key is letting go and surrendering. And i can give you many good quotes from Imam Ali, but do not be stuck in the words, you cant read the path, you have to walk. Start with long sitting meditation. 

5 hours ago, lmfao said:

ve always used metaphors of war with myself, seeing myself as in a war, talking to myself as if I'm a soldier, so I now find it a little freaky to hear that story about my grandpa, the night before the morning of what I experienced

Until you quoted Imam Ali, I literally  forgot about the story my mom told me recently

Whatever you think that is your reality, and if you dont think thats what The Real you or Truth is.

5 hours ago, lmfao said:

There is no one here to look down.

3 hours ago, lmfao said:

Unbounded arrogance, not very comfortable. If you loop the horse to spit out words and judgements, it's tiring, because being judgemental is tiring. 

Why dont you just be witness of the thoughts, instead of thinking as the thoughts comes from “I”? 

Give it some space.

Edited by James12345

2 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Instead of thinking and criticizing the situation why dont you just go and sit? 

Fair