Someone here

Why are we limited?

37 posts in this topic

That which does the trees, the grass, the birds and bees, the flowers and everything else that lives and breathes and moves is the same one doing you.

This sense of non-doer makes me feel limited and stuck without control. 

Is there other dimensions less dense than this one? And why are we specifically stuck in this material world? Having a material limited body seems like a burden.. If our true nature is unlimited.. Why do we find ourselves stuck in these limited bodies and limited world?   

Anyone else feels like this world is so limited and limiting?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Yes in this plane of existence you are supposed to feel a lot limitations and things can basically be very gross.

If you are interested feel free to have a trip to the astral planes, it is subtle and a lot of limitations in the physical plane don't exist there. 

Yogananda's guru, Sri Yukteswar explained these planes very well in details in the book "Autobiography of a Yogi" in one of it's latest chapters it's called "resurrection of Sri Yukteswar". You'll find a lot of interesting information regaring this topic.

Edited by m0hsen

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That which does the trees, the grass, the birds and bees, the flowers and everything else that lives and breathes and moves is the same one doing you.

Is there other dimensions less dense than this one? And why are we specifically stuck in this material world? Having a material limited body seems like a burden.. If our true nature is unlimited.. Why do we find ourselves stuck in these limited bodies and limited world?   

If you have ever reached an infinite state of consciousness you will realize that  the reason to being finite is simply to be finite.  It is it's own reason and it stands alone 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

because when you were creating this universe u decided to make everything the way it is... 

@Someone here limited relative to what exactly? Notice how you are thinking in a dualistic fashion. One -ness alone is the Truth you seek.

In actuality, everything is unlimited..in other words, infinite.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Infinity/Nothing is Limitless.. 

In order for Nothingness/Infinitude to seem like Somethingness requires limits. 

If Infinity tried to describe itself to itself (to 'know' something about itself) how would it do it without duality(limits.. this, not that)?

You can't have just the inside of a cup with no outside.. 'Just the inside of a cup' doesn't 'mean' anything without any outside. 

Duality is 'imaginary limitations'. We know the outside of the cup and inside of a cup are only 'a difference we imagine'.. there is just the whole cup. 

Limitation is a feature of 'this reality', not a bug.. it's what makes the whole experience so rich.

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

Infinity/Nothing is Limitless.. 

In order for Nothingness/Infinitude to seem like Somethingness requires limits. 

If Infinity tried to describe itself to itself (to 'know' something about itself) how would it do it without duality(limits.. this, not that)?

You can't have just the inside of a cup with no outside.. 'Just the inside of a cup' doesn't 'mean' anything without any outside. 

Duality is 'imaginary limitations'. We know the outside of the cup and inside of a cup are only 'a difference we imagine'.. there is just the whole cup. 

You can as pure Infinity.  You are thinking dualistically but in a pure Infinite state you do not need duality- in fact it is non-existent 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you have ever reached an infinite state of consciousness you will realize that  the reason to being finite is simply to be finite.  It is it's own reason and it stands alone 

I never reached such state. 

Is the universe unlimited? By that I mean does it stretch endlessly in all directions? But it's still limited in that it's a certain way.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

When i took 2 tabs of LSD 3 years ago then suddenly I became Infinite. Ultimately we are an infinite being. 

Edited by SQAAD

"Everything will be okay in the end.. if everything is not okay, don't worry, that means it's not the end."

@SQAAD this would be tantamount to not being able to distinguish anything from anything else.. you may have glimpsed the infinite nature of yourself, but you can't 'be infinite', because that would be what its like to 'not be' like anything. 

First, we are not limited by the body, one can accelerate the oneness in the body and the body will start to tune at a higher frequency, it will do things faster in any way. Even to a point of transcendence, what i mean by this concept is what Christ did, Enoch did, Ramtha did, and whole lot of humans did. It is something real in my experience, i did it, but until a level, because i did not want to leave humanity yet. Maybe i want to experience more things in this standard thinking realm. I speak about reverse aging, beauty, joy, proving a point to myself. Feeling one with reality is one thing, being the totallity of reality is another. 

But first we have the opportunity to build our own entity a free entity, one with God is beyond tripping, is what we see in movies. Movies are not very off these days in showing you what the human being is capable of once he transcended. 

This sad thing of limitation and death is only the dormant state, the labourer state, the faith, the atheist, etc. 

There is more to it than knowing God, is like astral projection but RL. 

What i've encountered in practice, is when we transcend is very similar to astral projection, and for people around they will not even notice that vibe, is like being invisible for some people, in a literal sense. 

So, after many years of experience, what society calls enlightenment is a joke. 

There are people out there, that shipshape, i've seen this in London. 

What do you think a real mentalist do per example? Playing with people, getting people into a trance, this is real, is not only snake oil. 

And many coutless things humans can do. 

I did not want to awaken per example, at first i wanted revenge to others that wronged me, and i got in a life and death situation when i first saw the truth. The desperation and fear of death is what kept me going. Those who don't have nothing to lose, because of so much drama in the past, when human being reaches a point of stress, when the sweat becomes cold and you know they are coming for you, only then one can see the truth. 

In catastrophy many awaken, for real. It takes more than mere panic attacks to awaken. 

I'd say is the embrace of the panic attacks, going into that and the whole system of the human being will collapse or awaken, depending of what you trully want.

It was said many many times in history, if you truly believe something it will come true, and is true. But this belief envolves ditching the comfort zone, and experiencing the worst, so that flash of, i don't care anymore about of this "play" that humans do in a bad way, that pull or slap of reality is the door to awakening. Only tripping and meditating will not do it, it will only awaken the intelligence, not the entire body or the whole of consciousness. 

Is when you almost die of some action in life, only after, one realizes, Man!!! I was wasting my life pursuing something. 

Singer

14™

@Mason Riggle

14 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@SQAAD this would be tantamount to not being able to distinguish anything from anything else.. you may have glimpsed the infinite nature of yourself, but you can't 'be infinite', because that would be what its like to 'not be' like anything. 

Nope. I didn't glimpse anything.

I literally became fuc*king infinite.

If infinity is the case, and death imaginary as reality then. When you die, you still a fetus in the eyes of the universe. You literally still have eternity left. 

I think we can just enjoy this limited, yet also infinite reality we are in. 

Yes, sometimes I feel very limited but I am learning it's more perspective than truth. There is an intelligence to the limitation and ways to use it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

18 hours ago, Someone here said:

you signed on the dotted line for 250m heart beats at this amusement part

now you have no choice

the vehicle you boogie in, has some set assignemnt to do

don't worry, that's nothing to concern you, you permitted yourself to forget that

you just have a front row seat to enjoy the greatest show

you do nothing, you just abide bask chill delight etc

if you do feel bored for some crazy reason and want to do

you should watch your surroundings very very carefully

then will unfold the process known as waking up

i won't spoil the magnificence of it for you

my advice? just do it!

you will not regret it

i'll catch you in a few beats

So that infinity is more beautiful in comparison, and then in that comparison, the finite also becomes infinitely more beautiful (when compared to the infinite). So both infinitely contrast each other to maximize love/God/Self infinite times more and more and more...

Once you experience true God-consciousness you will look at all the mundane things in your existence and be in absolute awe of what an impossible miracle it is that you are experiencing this existence right now. Out of all the infinite possibilities of existence, all the different dimensions and beings and experiences you could have been, you are here right now. Tho mundane, that mundaneness becomes divine in comparison to the infinite glory of God.  

@SQAAD are you not already infinite? Or are you not referring to your higher self?  Who became infinite?  Your ego? 

I became Infinite = I no longer existed.  

Your ego dissolved.. that's all that happened.  The self 'disappeared'.  

The nature of creation is that limitation equals creation. Red is not blue. A square is not round. Creation is actually complete freedom though, so....

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost