EntheogenTruthSeeker

Extreme levels of bordem - help

16 posts in this topic

I half to take adderall smoke a bunch of cigarettes and drink a bunch of caffeine to feel any motivation. 

everyrhing is boring as tuck. Meditation is impossible. I feel hopeless. 

I feel my dose of adderall is too low and I feel I have horrible ADD. Even writing this post is taking everything from me. Anyone have suggestions or have similar problems? 

serious fatigue and laziness. Like brushed my teeth after 4 days. Lol

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

If there are clouds in the sky where I live, is it fair for me to think the sun is just a lazy piece of shit today? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

So is it safe to assume you're activity level is pretty low? Id say adderal and cigarettes and caffiene frequently are a sure fire way to never have lasting energy. You need the natural energy but if your used to stimulants to make you move when you dont have them you dont want to move. Start weaning off of them. You will have no energy but every week force yourself to do a bit more than the week before. You will backside but thats just a part of it. 

Its a hard rut to get out of but nonetheless pretty simple

Start using this app imo: 

https://www.thefabulous.co/

It will guide you through this. 

Keep the Car running! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@EntheogenTruthSeeker  do you like sport? If you found one that forced you to exercise your focus and attention I'm sure this would have a positive impact on you especially the more exciting you find it! :D

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I half to take adderall smoke a bunch of cigarettes and drink a bunch of caffeine to feel any motivation. 

Sounds like you may be suffering from depression, which is leading to addiction.

First step is doing an honest check to see where your head space is, then seeking resources to tackle whatever that is. Counseling and therapy is extremely helpful.

Also, make sure you are taking care of your health. Try to eat and exercise proper, and do away with addys (and all other drugs that are not prescribed), caffeine and cigs. Pay attention to your hygiene (try bathing twice a day).

Best of luck mate.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker On boredom:

"Grace fills empty spaces, but it can only enter where there is a void to receive it." - Simone Weil

"Simone Weil is surely thinking here of her time in the car factory, when her vision of the ideal was replaced by the awareness of death. She saw her coworkers trying to escape this awareness by cruelty to each other or by simple daydreaming. If they only knew to accept the void, she thought, their work could be a means of contact with God." - Laurie Gagne

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I have to take Adderall or smoke a bunch of cigarettes and drink a bunch of caffeine to feel any motivation. 

Exodus 20:4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

Wake up!

It's Love.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Have you looked into heavy metal toxicity? Do you have metal amalgam fillings?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1)remove all hard addiction.get to a doctor and work with him

2)get into meditation after that

21 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

everyrhing is boring as tuck.

Investigate more. Until you are ultimately satisfied. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I feel similarly.  Though maybe not as extreme by the sounds of it.

I'd check the body too... as in spend some time trying to feel your body.  You may discover emtions and sensations you've not noticed before which could be the cause of your issues.  Like underlying fears or depressions.   All these, un-relaxed and held onto, take energy to maintain.  = the more "luggage" you're holding onto, the heavier is the load you have to carry.  And if you've been used to carrying a certain amount of weight, it can be normal and unnoticeable.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 2021-08-09 at 4:55 PM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

everyrhing is boring as tuck. Meditation is impossible. I feel hopeless. 

Meet the hopelessness and boredom. Let it arise and stop running from it. Then you'll notice that these feelings can't hurt you.

If you're not taking any sedatives, painkillers or dissociatives, quit everything all at once. Drug withdrawal is a high in itself.

Doing drugs is about outsourcing your endogenous regulatory capacity to exogenous sources. It makes the stability of the internal state more dependent on external stimuli. Spirituality and health is about upregulating the regulatory capacity of the system itself. It makes the stability of the internal state less dependent on external stimuli. Unshackle yourself from chemical slavery.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Is life supposed to entertain you? Entertain it and see what happens. 

My GOD look at this beautiful blade of grass. Pristine, perfect, vibrantly green. How is that no one knows about this, no one cares about this? Why is its photo not posted up in Times Square for everyone to appreciate? What are the chances of my discovering it here? How fucking lucky could I possibly be? I'm the most lucky person in the entire world. I'm just going to sit here and cry at the infinite wonder of it. Devastating, it's absolutely devastatingly beautiful. 

Oh fuck it, what's on TV? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I’m so sorry to everyone replied. Give me a bit to read. My fatigue has been immense and detoxing so I have not gotten myself to read the posts. Much love❤️

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening