Hulk

who is Jesus christ?

17 posts in this topic

how can a man cliam you have no life without me? what he mean when he say eat my flesh and drink my blood? 

why he said I am the son of God while others are too? in general who is Jesus? 

Edited by Hulk
missing word

Personally for me he is an archetype of the ideal human. Wise, compassionate, aware of his truth nature of God... 

I don't know if he was a real person or just a story. For me he is just an ideal. He is something different for many people.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Jesus Christ is a Savior. He said I am the son of god on two occasions by a voice speaking from heaven or a reference to his role as the savior.

On 7/20/2021 at 5:16 AM, Hulk said:

how can a man cliam you have no life without me?

He doesn't mean him-self, he is speaking of Self. You are not the self you are the Awareness prior to it. What is beyond life and death is Life. 

what he mean when he say eat my flesh and drink my blood? 

Exactly what I said above, unless you realize that the Self he was spoken of was the body identity, or separate self, you will miss what he is pointing to. Could also be interpreted like the "if you see buddha in the road kill him" thing.  

why he said I am the son of God while others are too? 

Same thing the pointer "you are God" points to. Only the possible misunderstanding or connotations of the pointer itself are more of a humble nature than an arrogant nature. ?

in general who is Jesus? 

In general who are You? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, TheLoneSage said:

Jesus is Buddha’s brother from another mother 

xD Except there are no other mothers. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

xD Except there are no other mothers.

others don't exist.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

There is no evidence to suggest there was ever a historical Jesus. Keep that in mind. Not even the gnostics regard him as a historical person but rather as an archetype. 

@kieranperez True. 
When discovered the Gospel of Thomas provided some more circumstantial evidence ,,,,,
Another interesting possibility or perspective is Jesus’ lost years. 12 - 29 years old. Some say he had Teachers in India and possibly traveled to Britain 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus

Just now, Zigzag Idiot said:

Another interesting possibility or perspective is Jesus’ lost years. 12 - 29 years old. Some say he had Teachers in India and possibly traveled to Britain 

Only thing is that's all hearsay. We have enough historical evidence to back up people like Gautama Buddha or Muhammad and so forth. There's plenty of historical sites we know they went to and so forth. 

23 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Only thing is that's all hearsay. We have enough historical evidence to back up people like Gautama Buddha or Muhammad and so forth. There's plenty of historical sites we know they went to and so forth. 

True again.

ACIM is some of my favorite hearsay regarding Christianity although the language is sometimes patriarchal and at times a bit cryptic.  A small section in the back is just titled Jesus - Christ. Since we’re on the topic,,,,

I’m having a laugh thinking that I may be playing Devils advocate this evening on the topic of Jesus Christ,,,,

https://acim.org/acim/clarification/jesus--christ/en/s/856?wid=toc

5. Jesus – Christ

1. There is no need for help to enter Heaven for you have never left. ²But there is need for help beyond yourself as you are circumscribed by false beliefs of your Identity, which God alone established in reality. ³Helpers are given you in many forms, although upon the altar they are one. ⁴Beyond each one there is a Thought of God, and this will never change. ⁵But they have names which differ for a time, for time needs symbols, being itself unreal. ⁶Their names are legion, but we will not go beyond the names the course itself employs. ⁷God does not help because He knows no need. ⁸But He creates all Helpers of His Son while he believes his fantasies are true. ⁹Thank God for them for they will lead you home.

2. The name of Jesus is the name of one who was a man but saw the face of Christ in all his brothers and remembered God. ²So he became identified with Christ, a man no longer, but at one with God. ³The man was an illusion, for he seemed to be a separate being, walking by himself, within a body that appeared to hold his self from Self, as all illusions do. ⁴Yet who can save unless he sees illusions and then identifies them as what they are? ⁵Jesus remains a Savior because he saw the false without accepting it as true. ⁶And Christ needed his form that He might appear to men and save them from their own illusions.

3. In his complete identification with the Christ–the perfect Son of God, His one creation and His happiness, forever like Himself and One with Him–Jesus became what all of you must be. ²He led the way for you to follow him. ³He leads you back to God because he saw the road before him, and he followed it. ⁴He made a clear distinction, still obscure to you, between the false and true. ⁵He offered you a final demonstration that it is impossible to kill God’s Son; nor can his life in any way be changed by sin and evil, malice, fear or death.

4. And therefore all your sins have been forgiven because they carried no effects at all. ²And so they were but dreams.³Arise with him who showed you this because you owe him this who shared your dreams that they might be dispelled.⁴And shares them still, to be at one with you.

5. Is he the Christ? ²O yes, along with you. ³His little life on earth was not enough to teach the mighty lesson that he learned for all of you. ⁴He will remain with you to lead you from the hell you made to God. ⁵And when you join your will with his, your sight will be his vision, for the eyes of Christ are shared. ⁶Walking with him is just as natural as walking with a brother whom you knew since you were born, for such indeed he is. ⁷Some bitter idols have been made of him who would be only brother to the world. ⁸Forgive him your illusions, and behold how dear a brother he would be to you. ⁹For he will set your mind at rest at last and carry it with you unto your God.

6. Is he God’s only Helper? ²No, indeed. ³For Christ takes many forms with different names until their oneness can be recognized. ⁴But Jesus is for you the bearer of Christ’s single message of the Love of God. ⁵You need no other. ⁶It is possible to read his words and benefit from them without accepting him into your life. ⁷Yet he would help you yet a little more if you will share your pains and joys with him, and leave them both to find the peace of God. ⁸Yet still it is his lesson most of all that he would have you learn, and it is this:

⁹There is no death because the Son of God is like his Father. ¹⁰Nothing you can do can change Eternal Love.¹¹Forget your dreams of sin and guilt, and come with me instead to share the resurrection of God’s Son. ¹²And bring with you all those whom He has sent to you to care for as I care for you.

(ACIM, C-5.1:1–6:12)

how can a man cliam you have no life without me? what he mean when he say eat my flesh and drink my blood? 

why he said I am the son of God while others are too? in general who is Jesus? 

How many me’s you thinkin there are? xD

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE