StarStruck

How come that girls can be ruthless against nice guys?

256 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

We live in a world dominated by toxic masculine energy. No wonder our beautiful, tender, kind, warm and loving women are turning into dudes. A lot of women are actually men with boobs and vagina. Little to nothing feminine about them. They were robbed of that right. Her lights were extinguished through years and years of abuse, torture, rape, enslavement. In short; the feminine energy has been silenced and suppressed for the longest time now.

Again... I find it very sad. But what can ya do? It's a mad world. I try to roll with it.

In conclusion; the imbalance is obvious. Both men and women are scared to death of one another. Men do their stupid shit because of it. And women do their's.

Both sides seemingly unaware of what's actually going on.

That's very true unfortunately. But toxic masculinity is also robbing men from their own feminine. Actually, this is from where it stems from.

You guys are suffering from it as much as we do. The world is fucked up as a result of men trying to compete with one another and trying to appear more masculine. 

Just now, Lucas-fgm said:

Nah. The reason why the world is fuckd up is way more complex than just guys competing for who has the bigger dick.

Ego is the root cause for why the world is fucked up. And when it's fueled by Masculine energy repressing the Feminine it gives you exactly what we've got currently. :) 

I haven't been stating whether ego was bad or not. I said that the current situation is due to ego (which is correct).

And I also agree with the benefit of competitiveness as a source for technological and industrial progress.

But it's regardless now out of balance and needs to be corrected.

Our technology and industrial knowledge is not going anywhere. And there is a lot of room for development at the intersection between technology and nature. We need to work on this synergy for our survival.

4 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Gabith Just give zero fucks about everything. That will autocorrect any nice guy trait you might have.

i think a part of becoming attractive is not giving a fuck with being attractive 

Edited by Jacob Morres

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is so hard to understand this perspective. How come they treat nice guys as trash and dick heads as kings?

With girls treating guys nice I mean answering their text, being polite and having the dignity to say they are not interested. Instead they just ghost you and just leave you out to dry.

I talked to some female friends about this and they subscribe to what I said. Guys are much nicer towards girls in this regard.

My theory is this: girls have more power because they chose, and nice guys who don't have power get treated as trash; there is no reason to treat nice guys with respect and dignity.

Yeah I think you are right. Women are bad men are good. Lol

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Women don't need a second pussy.

Unless you get yourself a unicorn, in that case you would need to get her a second pussy and your dick. 

4 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Gabith Just give zero fucks about everything. That will autocorrect any nice guy trait you might have.

Thank you I will try this !

28 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

That's very true unfortunately. But toxic masculinity is also robbing men from their own feminine. Actually, this is from where it stems from.

You guys are suffering from it as much as we do. The world is fucked up as a result of men trying to compete with one another and trying to appear more masculine. 

I would not know. I never gave toxic masculinity a try. It was always repulsive to me.

But I observed from a distance. I know how it moves. 

Men suffer, too. No doubt about it. Innocent men, guilty men. Strong men, weak and wounded men. But most importantly; men who have seen enough.

But... Ladies definitely come first. Healing the feminine is the first step. Only then can the masculine reach its full potential.

For exactly the same reason you treat fat ugly girls as trash.

People are selfish and only respond to those who serve their survival agenda.

A nice guy does not serve the survival agenda of hot women. Women don't need a second pussy.

Rather than blaming women, stop being a pussy.

Things are sometimes so painfully simple, but people make a fucking science out of it. Incredible

27 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yes, the process is gradual. :)

Women will always like strong men. But a woman's definition of strong evolves with development.

Basically the ideal man should have both the ability for aggression and affection. The use of force should be proportional to what is needed to remove a threat. A Man in his Divine Masculine should consider the world as his whole Self and dislike violence when it is not necessary. But not hesitate to act if it's for the greater good.

Well you keep to it cat, we need you here as guide for the desperate men.

1 hour ago, Lucas-fgm said:

I don't get why these guys whine so much about heterosexual women's behavior.

It's just self-bias. They are not conscious that they are being selfish and totally ignoring the female side of the coin. Because it does not serve their survival agenda. From a man's POV the situation looks unfair because women don't have a problem getting sex. And since sex is mostly what the man cares about, he doesn't consider any other factors.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

Well you keep to it cat, we need you here as guide for the desperate men.

This line of thinking is analogous to white fragility. Feeble to say the least. 

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

7 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

How? Can you elaborate?

Approach a lot of women and keep a journal.  Do this like a scientist.   Gather data and notice your feelings.  Experiment with your behavior.  Eliminate supplication.  Again, cut out the behavior that leads to undesirable results.   Don’t listen to all the negative stuff on the Internet.  It will tie you up in knots for years.  The Internet is a toilet where people dump their shit.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

For exactly the same reason you treat fat ugly girls as trash.

People are selfish and only respond to those who serve their survival agenda.

A nice guy does not serve the survival agenda of hot women. Women don't need a second pussy.

Rather than blaming women, stop being a pussy.

If I give my phone number to a fat chick and I change my mind about her, I wouldn't ghost her, I would have the dignity to her and explain to her I changed my mind about her and have the respect to explain.

I'm not blaming or something. I'm trying to understand these bitches.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck You're not, them explaining to you why wouldn't necessarily make it better, because then you would be crying about what bad things women tell you.

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I'm not blaming or something. I'm trying to understand these bitches.

Lol, the thing is dude, that these chicks are getting dozens upon dozens upon dozens of dicks thrown at them 24/7. Put yourself in that situation for a minute. 

Attractive women simply have too many options. But it is not difficult to stand out because most guys don't have the qualities that would attract those women. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

2 hours ago, SamC said:

@StarStruckYeah bro.

If you want a leeway to do this:

Search for and investigate " anima possession/ repression" and reap the benefits from it. It will change your life if you grasp that dynamic.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Lucas-fgm said:

I don't get why these guys whine so much about heterosexual women's behavior. Just accept the way they are. I don't see any problems with women's disdain for " nice" guys. As Leo said it's just their survival agenda.

I'm not whining. I'm trying to understand my opponent's mindset. Also most women on this forum deny women's behavior at large. Having a discussion with them is not whining. This is the way to learn from them. I never try to convince women. It is impossible.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The first step is obvious..

The Heavenly Masculine owes a massive apology to The Divine Feminine.

We're in massive debt, guys. No wonder women are serving us shit. It's our final wake up call.

Man up, and make it up.

I'm confused right now. Some people are serving me up some feminity. Others are serving me up some masculinity. lol.

2 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

No, girls didn't make you like this.

You've communicated with yourself in a certain way instead of another, and you ended up resenting women because your mind only see what you want to see and you're trapped in a loop.

I know a lot of actual nice men, and they had wonderful relationship with women. And they are not particularly frustrated nor resentful even after it ends.

I don't want a relationship. Of course if settle down to be a beta male provider, there will be some girls who are desperate and want to settle down. I know two who want that but I don't want that. I want to casually date for the time being.

In what context are these girls calling you nice? Nice is compliment that is often hidden as something to soften the blow before a rejection.  A bit like a recruiter will tell people that they have a great profile before telling them they won't get the job.

If a girl is calling me nice I'm doing something wrong. I know that much.

But it could also be because you are doing stuff in order to gain their favor and get their attention as part as an ulterior motive. And they come of with "nice" to describe you.

True.

In Tate we trust