coca

Noticing Low Integrity Pickup Tactics from Leo and other "High Value Men"

211 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, coca said:

@Harlen Kelly Ad Hominem.

An ad hominem is an attack, I asked a question, questions are not attacks. I would have to know if you have had actual interactions with people in social settings such as night clubs, otherwise it would pointless for me to point out the inconsistencies of your post.

@Harlen Kelly LOL that has absolutely ZERO affect on u pointing out the inconsistencies of my post, nice straw man 

Condescending cheeky questions, like "have you interacted with many human before", are personal attacks on my character, rather than u reading and refuting an argument that i wrote out. 

@coca Look man. I don't know you, but from what you write it shows you don't have a lot of experience with just going out and vibing with people without a sexual intent. 

12 minutes ago, coca said:

If alcohol didnt lower your inhibitions, nobody would go out to drink and you would just talk to girls like normal people lol

Lots of normal guys are scared to cold approach girls during the day, it's not socially acceptable. You open yourself up to rejection, so few guys do it. Its the norm to not approach. Hence, alcohol.

12 minutes ago, coca said:

Most girls regret the guy they had a one night stand with, as when they sober up their inhibitions come back.

What's your point? Girls shouldn't drink so much as to lose themselves and make bad decisions? Maybe they should join us sober guys at the club haha. If you're consistently ending up with loser guys because you got drunk and went home with someone, that's on you lol. Lots of guys regret doing stupid shit and getting into fights when they sober up.

Are you saying we shouldn't drink? but then you say we can't go clubbing because if we don't drink we're creepy? There are inconsistencies in what you desire. Society is not high consciousness or high integrity. You can't map Actualized.org onto society, it won't fit. This is a very niche community.

By all means, don't go have sex and focus on higher values. But don't be surprised if you look back on your life and realise you missed going out and having fun with everyone else. In the end you're all alone ;). Do what you want and be what you want to be.

@coca I suspect this might be a complex idea for you but, questions are not attacks, questions are questions.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

If someone is trying to shame you, it is your choice whether you want to participate in his game.   You can bite the apple or kick him to the curb.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Cepzeu Lots of normal guys are scared to cold approach girls during the day, it's not socially acceptable. You open yourself up to rejection, so few guys do it. Its the norm to not approach. Hence, alcohol.

So u being too much of a pussy to talk to girls sober is why pump and dumping drunk girls is acceptable?

What's your point? Girls shouldn't drink so much as to lose themselves and make bad decisions? Maybe they should join us sober guys at the club haha. If you're consistently ending up with loser guys because you got drunk and went home with someone, that's on you lol. Lots of guys regret doing stupid shit and getting into fights when they sober up.

Are you saying we shouldn't drink? but then you say we can't go clubbing because if we don't drink we're creepy? There are inconsistencies in what you desire. Society is not high consciousness or high integrity. You can't map Actualized.org onto society, it won't fit. This is a very niche community.

My point has always been to be crystal clear about why you are doing what your doing, and to separate these ideas from the "self development" "high intergrity", "love" and conciousness", that we have been learning, by your logic you should just stop watching Actualized.org stop working on yourself and go get more drunk.

I have not desired anything and am merely stating arguments,When I have I said that men shouldn't drink or that you cant go clubbing, I am AGAIN talking in the CONTEXT OF HIGH INTEGRITY

@coca There is nothing more high consciousness, loving, and integrity based than getting a chick attracted to you who you barely know, pulling her and making passionate love to her. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@coca

2 minutes ago, coca said:

So u being too much of a pussy to talk to girls sober is why pump and dumping drunk girls is acceptable?

Mate, you're stitching a Picasso canvas right here. Completely unrelated points and strawmanning. I can see why people stop responding to your threads. And you went and made a general comment into an ad hominem. 

You're making an ego out of being high integrity. Nobody cares what you do, just do what you wanna do. It all goes full circle anyway. If you don't like the lack of integrity on this forum, feel free to start your own. Go and approach girls during the day if you feel that is a more pure game. Most guys don't do game. they get drunk and fumble around until a girl shows them some attention and then they hang out.

You're making an argument out of nothing. You just want to be right and morally superior on an online forum. You aren't capable of seeing the bigger picture of how everything interconnects and how everything is exactly perfect as it is. You just want to play argument games and pick apart everyone's response and incorrectly call them out on tactics you use yourself. 

@Jodistrict When have I tried to shame someone? Can you actually read and refute an argument I made besides projecting onto me?

These are your own personal projections. 

@Cepzeu You actually think me saying that was not a general statement about how men think, but a personal attack on you meant to straw man your argument? 

Which of my points are unrelated?, and which is meant to straw man your points?, it is a direct and valid response, how does the notion of a man being too scared to talk to girls sober validate pumping and dumping?

You're making an argument out of nothing. You just want to be right and morally superior on an online forum. You aren't capable of seeing the bigger picture of how everything interconnects and how everything is exactly perfect as it is. You just want to play argument games and pick apart everyone's response and incorrectly call them out on tactics you use yourself. 

These are all your personal projections, I have never claimed to be right or morally superior, I am simply stating my arguments. 

They're unrelated because being sober/drunk and pumping and dumping are mutually exclusive. You can pick up chicks during the day and pump and dump.

you don't need to claim anything. It is evident in your writing:

"I just feel like this forum has lost track of these higher integrity ideas, and is behaving like chimps, which is all fine and gravy, I only see a problem with it when we are students of "high integrity" putting in no effort to screen girls for long term compatibility before sleeping with them, and boasting about "lay counts" and how good your "game" is and how much of a "high value man" you are, which is only "high value" from the perspective of a woman's survival, so really the term "high value man" is synonymous with douchebag, as your spending so much time and energy to please women to get vagina, you could spend that time pursuing consciousness work and life purpose (which is the greater good for society and our communities and takes up a lot of time and often conflicts with your sexual interests). "

@Cepzeu Right, I never said that you couldn't pick up chicks during the day and pump and dump, I was simply stating the point of alcohol??? 

Thats your personal projection, I did not make any claims or statements in my writing about how I am personally morally superior.

I have again, simply made arguments in the context of actualized.org , what does this have to do with me? Why do I keep being brought into my arguments, my arguments are completely general and mutually exclusive from my personal feelings of superiority. 

12 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@coca There is nothing more high consciousness, loving, and integrity based than getting a chick attracted to you who you barely know, pulling her and making passionate love to her. 

Is this a joke? lol

It's Love.

17 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Can you point to any reputable statistic or study (not how you feel or what you believe) on that specific element? Or is that merely a feeling you have?

Otherwise I'll assume that you are some kind of anti-intellectualist adopting ideological position on merely unsound beliefs and not any tangible information or observation. Coming from you, that would be very predictable and unsurprising.

xDxDxD

24 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Can you point to any reputable statistic or study (not how you feel or what you believe) on that specific element? Or is that merely a feeling you have?

Otherwise I'll assume that you are some kind of anti-intellectualist adopting ideological position on merely unsound beliefs and not any tangible information or observation. Coming from you, that would be very predictable and unsurprising.

xDxDxD

He's probably a judge :P

xD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

21 hours ago, coca said:

I have also noticed a lot of avoidance when I try to discuss these topics or bring them to light, people simply stop replying to the thread, as is the case with the example above^

Yeah, Devils won’t admit to being devils lol anything said to challenge ones belief here will be shot down, because this section of the forum is very masculine dominated and pickup oriented. People only care about being right and proving others wrong, and there is lack of empathy. It’s more of an echo chamber for pickup ideology. 
*now wait for attacks* 

Edited by intotheblack

17 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

He's probably a judge :P

xD

Him as a judge, and you as an islam expert and we're good. :D

Edited by Etherial Cat

@Etherial Cat This might cost me one life, but I kinda liked my misogynist title better :P

xD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 7/4/2021 at 8:33 AM, coca said:

@Leo Gura Yo Leo u always talk about picking up girls at a night club sober as you dont drink, but docent that imply that the girls you are picking up have been drinking/ are intoxicated?

Leo Gura: Some yes, some no. Depends. Doesn't really matter. I prefer girls who don't drink or drink little.

I've lost plenty of girls simply because they drank so much they were too sick to have sex with.

Me:Dosent it matter if they are making decisions disinhibited while you are sober? If you've had some experience with alcohol you know it can definitely, well let's say, skew ones perceptions for the night and make girls way looser. Its legally rape. Also why would you sleep with drunk women

You simply don't understand how socialization works.

When people socialize and party, they drink. I don't. If it was up to me, I would ban all alcohol, but people enjoy it. I'm not there to tell them what to do. Girls drink in clubs and bars. Pickup works regardless of drinking or not.

Does alcohol make women (and men) looser? Of course. That's the point of alcohol in social settings. No one is forcing it on the women.

It has nothing to do with rape. Most sex in the world happens thanks to alcohol. That is not the same thing as fucking someone who has passed out drunk.

I prefer not to sleep with drunk women. But if she wants to have a few drinks, that's her choice. If she asks me whether she should have a drink, I would tell her no. And I'm certainly not buying her any drinks.

FYI, most dates involve a few drinks. Welcome to human mating 101.

There is also a big distinction between a few drinks and being pass-out drunk, vomiting all over yourself. Girls who are near the pass-out drunk stage are actually not easy to sleep with because they are too sick to have sex and are just a pain in the ass to deal with. It's also not good sex.

I see many members on this forum touting ideas like "EMbrAce sExAal eNerGy with lOve and conSciousnNss!", and after reading their pickup tactics, it involves things like picking off vulnerable drunk girls, manipulating girls perception of you to appear appear more attractive and confident,(And not being interested or screening for a long term relationship with the women), when in reality you would be behaving differently if you were not pursing sex. Leo actually describes a lot of this behavior himself in his rant against the pickup community:  the case with the example above^

A) You misunderstand what pickup entails and is.

B) Yes, pursing sex requires that one behave differently than sitting in a meditation retreat. Sex is survival, and it is a game.

Ironically it is you who is being unspiritual here in that: 1) you judge all this social activity and think of it as unspiritual, creating a shadow out of it, and 2) you have the desire to control people by telling them how to behave and what not to drink.

Consider the crazy possibility that a spiritual person can go to a party and enjoy it and sleep with someone from the party. And there is no contradiction in that.

Doesn't sound like you've ever been to a party or enjoyed a party.

Is pickup some high integrity activity? No. It's socialization and horsing around. It's not serious. The integrity of partying is letting loose and allowing yourself to party. Try it sometime. You might even get laid. Girls don't like guys who have a stick up their ass and judge them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love people's ideas of what is considered spiritual and non-spiritual, it is so funny