coca

Noticing Low Integrity Pickup Tactics from Leo and other "High Value Men"

211 posts in this topic

@Peter Miklis @Zeroguy

As however far as this might be true, it's within a man's responsibility as well not to bait out this behaviour of a vulnerable woman for simple sex.

Edited by Windappreciator

4 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Peter Miklis @Zeroguy

As however far as this might be true, it's within a man's responsibility as well not to bait out this behaviour of a vulnerable woman for simple sex.

Well i don't pick any women for relationship have keen eye to avoid these .Give me a fucking break nobody is an idiot.

@Zeroguy I haven´t understood everything. What is net dichotomy?

Regarding average club girl I ´ve been in clubs with different girls, and none of them went into club for the sake of having sex. Well we might have hoped to learn a nice guy for different kinds of interactions. But the main purpose was still music and dance. It´s relaxing. The same as screaming. Somebody asked here, where it is possible to scream without freaking out the fellow people. The same with dancing. You can go into trance and dance in a club without freaking people out. Because a club is a place for that. 

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy I haven´t understood everything. What is net dichotomy?

Regarding average club girl I ´ve been in clubs with different girls, and none of them went into club for the sake of having sex. Well we might have hoped to learn a nice guy for different kinds of interactions. But the main purpose was still music and dance. It´s relaxing. The same as screaming. Somebody asked here, where it is possible to scream without freaking out the fellow people. The same with dancing. You can go into trance and dance in a club without freaking people out. Because a club is a place for that. 

Rave parties are mostly filled with man you ain't no gonna score there.Do   have to go through recapitulation of my early 20s as good looking guy?

Do have to talk about how quickly women lose all inhibitions etc and what is female real sexual nature vs presented persona?

Will nail it all with just one thing.

While women moan so much during sex.

it's still stone age.

Actual reason is to to attract other nearby men for sex because most dominant male will beat the living shit out of the rest of bunch and will fuck her and she has highest possibility of offspring of highest possible quality.

All attraction is based on survival and nothing else.

Since we live in society (that of it's own has to survive and has own collective agenda and rules implemented) both man and women adapted to that but still with same shit.

BMW and money for the win.That's all.

Had very blunt saying from my life it was.

More money i had more my dick got sucked and it sums it all up.

Sick of your BS and lies.Lie yourself as much as you want it's your own right.

There is also serbian saying.

Who lies that steals too.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy The capabilities of the minds of the people around you will impact your own.

You can live as a caveman amongst cavemen or try to instill virtue.

4 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Zeroguy The capabilities of the minds of the people around you will impact your own.

You can live as a caveman amongst cavemen or try to instill virtue.

So if you develop yourself ,you will find gf in club or approaching random women on street?

@Zeroguy I was just saying, that girls go to club for relaxing / dancing and not for fucking. You slightly deviated from the topic.

You are partially right about stone age, though it has been some positive development since then and still will be.

but what is a problem? You have your girl friend, who loves you as you are and not for your BMW? Does it matter what is going on around you? 

Edited by Hulia

@Windappreciator All of this are just shoulds man. Men should do this, women should do that. But they won't. This dynamic is never going to change. Do you see some radical changes in a way men and women interact? I don't.

@Peter Miklis Do you mean to tell me we didn't go from bashing everyone's skull in for the favour of the beautiful women to winning them over with subtle competition?

You're talking about the underlying basis of this dynamic, which is has many forms in expression, it is not simply in its barbaric nature.

Edited by Windappreciator

11 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I started writing a long post trying to tell you that techno clubs in Berlin are very different from what you describe as "clubs" - and a few actually are, I've worked there and know many club goers. Many people come for the music, to hear specific DJs and to dance ecstatically (and take a lot of drugs, including psychedelics). So for example where I worked, people hooking up is quite rare. It's very much music focused, this exists as well, there's more than mainstream clubs. But... 

Then I realized that there is a specific concentration of what you guys talked about in even this specific, music oriented clubscene: Berghain. Many people literally come here to fuck. There are dark rooms right next to the main floor and they are full of people fucking. I've seen guys fucking 2 meters away from where friends and me chilled, in a lighted chill area. There are specific sex parties here, too, you can't even imagine... Humans are simple sometimes. So giving examples for both extremes of the spectrum here :D

The nice thing about Berlin (when I’ve been there to party) is that the clubs are good at sussing out creepy guys and over alpha guys.  Berghain Is mostly gays, so girls can dance freely and not be preyed upon.  The bouncers are good with not allowing too many alpha males in the clubs, because they know that it ruins the vibe. I actually found that in clubs there, and when on drugs etc. people aren’t interested in hooking up and just focused on dancing. 

25 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy I was just saying, that girls go to club for relaxing / dancing and not for fucking. You slightly deviated from the topic.

Doesn't matter but you still lied.You kept your divine femininity sealed from that amount of going out.Spare me please. 

You are partially right about stone age, though it has been some positive development since then and still will be.

All the same just with different masks tools ,everything.Same game which never changed or it will.

but what is a problem? You have your girl friend, who loves you as you are and not for your BMW? Does it matter what is going on around you? 

Being influenced by BS here .Had my own desire to help people but it faded away.

Had to clean that out of system.This amount of crap i never saw in my life.

20 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Doesn't matter but you still lied.You kept your divine femininity sealed from that amount of going out.Spare me please. 

No, I didn´t. But again if you put all the guys, I slept with, in a row, they are all different as hell. None of them dominant. But maybe I am just a whore.

And again none of them was a night club guy, wondering around like a sulky ghost.

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

Lol

@Windappreciator I didn't really mean specific forms of this dynamic, but yeah, you're right. You have to admit though that the undlerlying principles are the same, regardless of societal development.

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

I was just saying, that girls go to club for relaxing / dancing and not for fucking. You slightly deviated from the topic.

I mean, you are partially right. Girls don't tend to go anywhere expecting to fuck a complete stranger. However, what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas, am I right??

5 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Windappreciator I didn't really mean specific forms of this dynamic, but yeah, you're right. You have to admit though that the undlerlying principles are the same, regardless of societal development.

So you have to be really wise in picking your female companion don't you.

Problem with this spiritual woman here is that they don't have that high sexual value in most cases.If they had their life and interests would be different.

5 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I mean, you are partially right. Girls don't tend to go anywhere expecting to fuck a complete stranger. However, what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas, am I right??

You got it right.

I will admit my "sins" but women never.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Problem with this spiritual woman here is that they don't have that high sexual value in most cases.If they had their life and interests would be different.

You know what, I think you're onto something here. I've legit never saw a 10/10 in looks that would be interested in spirituality. Like, not even close.