Ivan Dimi

How to fucking deal with all these stupid coronavirus conspiracy theorists???

25 posts in this topic

Oh man..., I can’t deal with this stupid coronavirus conspiracy theorists anymore, meanwhile is much too much & almost everywhere. There are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on O.o... And the worst part is not all of them are even that stupid or complete idiots :D. For instance today I called an old friend of mine, I haven’t contacted for a long time, just to congratulate him his birthday and like always to exchange some positive vibes between two old buddies. The guy talked the whole time, like more than 30 min. only about the vaccine’s conspiracy, and some crazy conspiracy stuff related to this > close circle of people that aim a total control of the population and crazy shit like this :DO.o:S. I even tried to be neutral and tried to just past this subject, so I  said: look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid. This very simple opinion of mine (and somehow pretty logical & sane form my perspective 9_9) really triggered the guy and he talked and talked and talked.... 

At the beginning of the corona crises, I told the worst thing is the obvious one: the many people that died because of the virus. Then I thought, all the limitations of communication, social life, transportation, and the consequences of this long-lasting isolation could be even worst for our collective psyche. But now I start thinking that the worst consequence is actually the mind virus and the crazy spreading of this conspiracy theorists....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad believed the fake news about the vaccine killing everyone in 2 years.

You are not alone. Hang in there.

Conspiracy people are just lazy people meaning almost everyone around you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

My dad believed the fake news about the vaccine killing everyone in 2 years.

You are not alone. Hang in there.

Conspiracy people are just lazy people meaning almost everyone around you.

Yeah man, terrible! I've seen people literally changed their persona and now all they do, talk, read & identify with (and spam other ppl) is this stupid conspiracy. Crazy times we live in.... super crazy 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Ivan Dimi

As long as corona virus exists, I guess we will need to keep patiently tolerating all these bullshit theories and conspiracies and let it die down over time on its own.

Till then keep deflecting, listening patiently and then completely ignoring all the bullshit.

Just don't think about it and it won't bother you 

Don't argue with them.

 

Edited by Preety_India

 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone's opinion seems pretty logical and sane from one's own perspective. As for covid first of all fuck covid. I don't follow any conspiracy theories but my intuition said to not believe anything blindly and be cautious from day one that's why i don't. I have a right to not take this vaccine and i'm going to use this right. I'm not saying anything about microchips or other conspiracy theories. The fact that i choose not to vaccinate myself with something that i don't need shouldn't trigger anyone. If someone is afraid, there is the option to take the vaccine. 

Now for the annoying conspiracy theorists or the exact opposite just change the subject. Either side will defend their need to be right like their life as it' s the case with 99% of people. We are chimps. We want to belong to the group that believes this or believes that. I try to not get affected and i decide for myself. I don't care about people's need to prove me wrong. I am also able to change my beliefs as needed not getting stuck in my only right belief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

Oh man..., I can’t deal with this stupid coronavirus conspiracy theorists anymore, meanwhile is much too much & almost everywhere. There are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on O.o... And the worst part is not all of them are even that stupid or complete idiots :D. For instance today I called an old friend of mine, I haven’t contacted for a long time, just to congratulate him his birthday and like always to exchange some positive vibes between two old buddies. The guy talked the whole time, like more than 30 min. only about the vaccine’s conspiracy, and some crazy conspiracy stuff related to this > close circle of people that aim a total control of the population and crazy shit like this :DO.o:S. I even tried to be neutral and tried to just past this subject, so I  said: look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid. This very simple opinion of mine (and somehow pretty logical & sane form my perspective 9_9) really triggered the guy and he talked and talked and talked.... 

At the beginning of the corona crises, I told the worst thing is the obvious one: the many people that died because of the virus. Then I thought, all the limitations of communication, social life, transportation, and the consequences of this long-lasting isolation could be even worst for our collective psyche. But now I start thinking that the worst consequence is actually the mind virus and the crazy spreading of this conspiracy theorists....

 

Why not use the opportunity for self-improvement through introspection and self-doubt? By your own words you said:-

"They are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on."

So based on this observation alone, it would appear that they are the large contingent and you are something of an outlier. How then can you be certain that it is not you that is the foolish one, and they that are not the educated ones? You even go on to say:-

"And the worst part is not all of them are even that stupid or complete idiots."

So why then would you not at least pay attention to the content of their observations and review their claims? Or to put it in the inverse, what is it about your outlier position that is objectively superior and valid?

You said:-

"Look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid."

Which I'm sure you'd agree sounds pretty vague as a basis for a strong opinion about anything, let alone a place where there is demonstrable dissent and counterpoint. So with that in mind, what is the basis for your self-confidence that you are right?

This isn't something that necessarily requires an answer, but something that at the very least you might want to think about before resorting to judgmental ad-hominem.

 

 

 

 

Edited by cookiemonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


@BlackMaze I think you missed my point here . I am not talking about the vaccine and anything about it (pro, contra, neutral or whatsoever). That is a completely different topic. I am talking about the crazy conspiracy theories spreading exactly like a virus --> that is mind-blowing for me how ppl believe in shit like Bill Gates is behind all this, being the super villain Puppet Master.. because the old guy has nothing better to do hahahahah  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

Everyone's opinion seems pretty logical and sane from one's own perspective. As for covid first of all fuck covid. I don't follow any conspiracy theories but my intuition said to not believe anything blindly and be cautious from day one that's why i don't. I have a right to not take this vaccine and i'm going to use this right. I'm not saying anything about microchips or other conspiracy theories. The fact that i choose not to vaccinate myself with something that i don't need shouldn't trigger anyone. If someone is afraid, there is the option to take the vaccine. 

Now for the annoying conspiracy theorists or the exact opposite just change the subject. Either side will defend their need to be right like their life as it' s the case with 99% of people. We are chimps. We want to belong to the group that believes this or believes that. I try to not get affected and i decide for myself. I don't care about people's need to prove me wrong. I am also able to change my beliefs as needed not getting stuck in my only right belief. 

You need the vaccine so you don't spread it and it doesn't keep mutating, numbnuts.

23 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

 

Why not use the opportunity for self-improvement through introspection and self-doubt? By your own words you said:-

"They are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on."

So based on this observation alone, it would appear that they are the large contingent and you are something of an outlier. How then can you be certain that it is not you that is the foolish one, and they that are not the educated ones? You even go on to say:-

"And the worst part is not all of them are even that stupid or complete idiots."

So why then would you not at least pay attention to the content of their observations and review their claims? Or to put it in the inverse, what is it about your outlier position that is objectively superior and valid?

You said:-

"Look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid."

Which I'm sure you'd agree sounds pretty vague as a basis for a strong opinion about anything, let alone a place where there is demonstrable dissent and counterpoint. So with that in mind, what is the basis for your self-confidence that you are right?

This isn't something that necessarily requires an answer, but something that at the very least you might want to think about before resorting to judgmental ad-hominem.

 

 

 

 

U tu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

 

Why not use the opportunity for self-improvement through introspection and self-doubt? By your own words you said:-

"They are everywhere... in my circle of friends, in my professional life, in my extended family, in the bus, in the train and so on."

So based on this observation alone, it would appear that they are the large contingent and you are something of an outlier. How then can you be certain that it is not you that is the foolish one, and they that are not the educated ones? You even go on to say:-

No, Thank God, no! I guess there only about 5% from the ppl I know. But still two years ago I couldn't even imagine that some of my friends / relatives (and 5% is still a huge number!) will believe in things like 'small group controlling us' 'Bill Gates behind this' and so on...  

 

You said:-

"Look I am not a professional virologist or anything close to this field so I don’t really have a professional opinion, basically I said there is always some danger with any vaccine, but may be that’s the lesser evil compared to Covid."

Which I'm sure you'd agree sounds pretty vague as a basis for a strong opinion about anything, let alone a place where there is demonstrable dissent and counterpoint. So with that in mind, what is the basis for your self-confidence that you are right?

What do you mean by strong opinion? I don't have any 'strong' or 'soft' opinion about the vaccine, I just have an opinion, based on my non professional knowledge (like every other aspect where I am not an expert) And again it is not about the vaccine (pro, contra or whatsoever). That's a different topic and absolutely legit to be talked about it, and it should be talked about it and it should be researched as much as possible.  I have rather strong opinion against crazy shit conspiracy theories. That is all.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

 It is not about the vaccine (pro, contra or whatsoever). That's a different topic and absolutely legit to be talked about it, and it should be talked about it and it should be researched as much as possible.  I have rather strong opinion against crazy shit conspiracy theories. That is all.

 

Okay that's fair enough, but your original post was a little vague as to what you were referring to as conspiracy. There seemed to be a cross-pollination between what you referred to as 'crazy stuff' and 'vaccination', as later on in the post you referred to vaccine dangers relative to the dangers of Covid which as you have just clarified is a different topic.

The issues pertaining to the vaccine are updating constantly. New information is coming in every day and the consequences are very real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You need the vaccine so you don't spread it and it doesn't keep mutating, numbnuts.

I liked the insult but maybe you are numbnuts. This doesn't even exist as a possibility in your head. At least in my head i leave open the possibility that i am numbnuts. Why don't i find out? Because i don't fucking care. This whole situation affected my life a bit too much to care. I don't consume any media otherwise i would probably run to get vaccinated to not kill people. Put this stuff in your body otherwise it's like killing your grandma. Maybe this is the case or maybe that's a nice way to convince people to take the vaccine. Or maybe there are 20 more interpretations. 

@Ivan Dimi sure anyone that wants to force their opinion on you is annoying. Especially if it's something crazy. The only solution might be to avoid contact with them like corona lol. This condition is incurable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

The issues pertaining to the vaccine are updating constantly. New information is coming in every day and the consequences are very real.

For sure! and that´s predictable like all other cutting edge technology! It has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy theories whatsoever. The question here for me personally was to choose the lesser evil. For me personally that is the vaccine, but who knows 5-10-20 years from now, if that was the right choice. But one thing we know now and for sure is that the virus can be deadly even for healthy young ppl and in some cases can fucked your immune system for the long run (this one I know for sure from people I know, healthy young ppl that until this day have some permanent postcorona problems...)

Edited by Ivan Dimi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Ivan Dimi

As long as corona virus exists, I guess we will need to keep patiently tolerating all these bullshit theories and conspiracies and let it die down over time on its own.

Till then keep deflecting, listening patiently and then completely ignoring all the bullshit.

Just don't think about it and it won't bother you 

Don't argue with them.

 

Exactly! You are absolutely right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Radical acceptance. Why is it so important everyone thinks the way you do on every issue? Honestly I don't know what to think when it comes to worldview anymore so I'd rather just say screw it, and work on undoing karma, trying to be accepting, loving, and all that. Mask or no mask, guns or no guns, vaccines or no vaccines, marijuana or no marijuana, so much focusing on the trees instead of the big picture.... Someone else can fight those battles. As long as we don't start trending towards marxism, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Edited by sholomar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look into your own judgement, stop ignoring the shadow, if you are so keen on chalking it up as stupidity, look at yourself in the mirror. Bigger pictures reveal the trends, the partial truths, and the big shabang, mass dna upgrade and shifts in consciousness 

Stop the ignorance, lighten up and find your personal truth by exploring your fear, heal thy self, it’s time to embody more light by releasing outdated patterns of human creed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My preferred way to deal with people like that is not to.


INTP 5w4 from Norway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom and younger brother are the same. They pay a lot of money for courses of "self development" to a local guru and this guru like brainwashes them with all kinds of conspiracy theories like the same I got the vaccine and I will be infertile in 10 years or that this is WW3 but with the end goal of controlling the population etc. My mom also buys a lot of essential oils and when I had covid she started giving me some to cure the disease. LOL She also reads fake news on facebook groups so typical facebook antivax mom LOL.

Ever since the pandemic started it's been like this. I had countless arguments with my mom when I told her that I want to get the vaccine. I just avoid them because al they do is talk this sort of stuff at the table when they eat and basically everywhere. So I just avoid their company leave them in their ignorance because no matter how hard you try to educate them they are stuck in their little bubble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell him next time there will be more bill gates mind control vaccines in the future if he doesnt stop eating meat and dairy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now