Chew211

Critique of The Rational Male and Red Pill Ideology

189 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

you are likely only to attract women who appreciate status, and therefore who are in their masculine.

The more feminine the woman the more she will be attracted to status.

Status sub-communicates that this guy is a successful, proven leader. And that's exactly what the highly feminine craves. That's what "alpha" is: leadership.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Status sub-communicates that this guy is a successful, proven leader. And that's exactly what the highly feminine craves. That's what "alpha" is: leadership.

That’s certainly what my years in PUA have taught me. Status, status, status.

My point still stands regardless. If my hook is status, I will attract women who are interested in status. And this is potentially not going to be the most conscious women who would make for the best relationship.

I am not suggesting men abandon leadership. I do think that’s essential. I am simply pointing out how chasing status could actually backfire. 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is sad 

8 minutes ago, aurum said:

That’s certainly what my years in PUA have taught me. Status, status, status.

My point still stands regardless. If my hook is status, I will attract women who are interested in status. And this is potentially not going to be the most conscious women who would make for the best relationship.

I am not suggesting men abandon leadership. I do think that’s essential. I am simply pointing out how chasing status could actually backfire. 

Status doesn't have to mean social status or wealth in a corporate America way. It could pertain to being a top yoga teacher, a really talented musician or someone running a conscious business. 

"You Create Magic" 

Although I'm feminine I still am not attracted to high status guys. 

Probably because I think of them as some sort of materialistic people who can't love truly or who are too egotistical. 

I would love someone who is more normal and regular, doesn't matter whether they're successful or not. 

For me the heart of the guy is important.. 

I'm feminine but I need heart to heart attraction. No materialism. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Status doesn't have to mean social status or wealth in a corporate America way. It could pertain to being a top yoga teacher, a really talented musician or someone running a conscious business. 

I agree. And I don’t think that contradicts anything I said. You will attract people who want what you’re offering, so be conscious of what that is.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

If a woman is between the ages of 18 and 25, has symmetrical features, oval face shape, large eyes, full lips, and a .6 waist to hip ratio

but unfortunately, dead ==> Her value equals zero. Nothing objective here.

Similarly,

if you take a charismatic, confident, classically handsome man with a great job and all the fixins...

and put him in one class with 10 single women, 9 out of those 10 women will be attracted to him, because he's in their reach as a potential partner, which was not the case in your hypothetical case. You've ruled out his presence and made him an abstract concept with no actual value. You've ruled out the most important factor in attraction; the medium that makes attraction possible in the first place.

Male and female sexuality sure are different, but the comparison you've proposed here is very simplistic and unfair in many different ways. I can't even begin to describe how wrong it is.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I’m resisting it so much. The more conscious the women is, the more feminine she we’ll be and it means, the more conscious she is, the more she’s be attracted to status ? Am I right, or do I lack logic somewhere ? 

Just now, Ilan said:

I’m resisting it so much. The more conscious the women is, the more feminine she we’ll be and it means, the more conscious she is, the more she’s be attracted to status ? Am I right, or do I lack logic somewhere ? 

No dude. This is so backwards.

25 minutes ago, Ilan said:

I'm confused too lol. 

What even counts as "status" and to what extent is it determined by your level of consciousness? 

What even counts as feminine and how does it relate to the quality of consciousness of either gender?  Because I feel like my natural levels of masculinity/femininity hasnt moved as much as both polarities just started manifesting differently. 

In order for attraction to be a thing, do you have to be far on either side of the spectrum for your respect gender (ie be super feminine if you're a woman)? That doesnt sound right. Wouldnt it make more sense to find your own authentic levels of masculinity/femininity and then find someone to click with according to how well they complement those energies? 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

A corollary to this would be that men who are seeking a good relationship are shooting themselves in the foot by trying so hard to obtain status. If you project all this status as a man, then you are likely only to attract women who appreciate status, and therefore who are in their masculine.

Or to put it in spiral dynamics terms, Orange attracts Orange.

It does seem to me that a healthy balance exists, and that women do appreciate more objective attraction triggers to a certain degree. But at a certain point you have to let that go.

This too^^

Lead with stage orange, attract more stage orange. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

46 minutes ago, Ilan said:

I had a meditation teacher who I thought was a lesbian because she emanated masc vibes but was actually married to a guy. 

Simply put, feminine energy is attracted to leadership. It doesn't have to be "status". 

"You Create Magic" 

18 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I had a meditation teacher who I thought was a lesbian because she emanated masc vibes but was actually married to a guy. 

Simply put, feminine energy is attracted to leadership. It doesn't have to be "status". 

Yeah I know they are attracted to leadership but I also think it is hard for you ladies to admit to yourselves how much pure « status » matters but if you introspected deeply and honestly, maybe you’d realize it.. (I might be wrong)

28 minutes ago, Ilan said:

Yeah I know they are attracted to leadership but I also think it is hard for you ladies to admit to yourselves how much pure « status » matters but if you introspected deeply and honestly, maybe you’d realize it.. (I might be wrong)

Pure status doesn't matter, it's what it takes to get there (putting yourself out there, having a purpose, knowing what you want, taking action). 

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Ilan said:

The more conscious the women is the less status matters.

A high consciousness women will look for heart to heart connection.

Something like Soulmates and Twin Flames come to my mind as well.

The FEELING is what matters to them and not the outward APPEARANCE.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

5 hours ago, aurum said:

My point still stands regardless. If my hook is status, I will attract women who are interested in status.

Status is just a good way to get yourself noticed. Then you hook them with your charming personality.

Be the full package.

5 hours ago, Ilan said:

That is sad 

It's not sad.

What's sad is a hot woman getting fucked by a weak man.

Also, the notion that a high consciousness woman would not be attracted to status and leadership is like the notion of a high consciousness guy not being attracted to nice tits.

You can bullshit yourself all you want but you're not above such things. And also don't confuse your inability to get such things as you not wanting them if they were readily available to you.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, the notion that a high consciousness woman would not be attracted to status and leadership is like the notion of a high consciousness guy not being attracted to nice tits.

You can bullshit yourself all you want but you're not above such things. And also don't confuse your inability to get such things as you not wanting them if they were readily available to you.

Exactly, I have a stage Green - Yellow GF.

She is still attracted to standard attractive qualites of high value men. Just because someone is turquoise, he / she still needs to breathe air and has chemical reactions.

I'd say everyone should stop this spiritual / self-actualizing path or at least put it away until one becomes master at survival. 

There's just too much delusion coming with it if you want to skip this step and lack life experience. Especially true for young folks here.

You need direct experience to see the limits of survival, once you got that - now you have crystal clear vision which you need to proceed to the spritual stage. 

Life is about integrating your lower stages and love them to death.

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Exactly, I have a stage Green - Yellow GF.

She is still attracted to standard attractive qualites of high value men. Just because someone is turquoise, he / she still needs to breathe air and has chemical reactions.

I'd say everyone should stop this spiritual / self-actualizing path or at least put it away until one becomes master at survival. 

There's just too much delusion coming with it if you want to skip this step and lack life experience. Especially true for young folks here.

You need direct experience to see the limits of survival, once you got that - now you have crystal clear vision which you need to proceed to the spritual stage. 

Life is about integrating your lower stages and love them to death.

beware there are two survivals

survival of ego and survival of dream

kill the ego, enjoy the dream

you need dollars as well as sense to enjoy the dream and all the beautiful souls in it

so do your work, on both fronts, for maximizing your few breaths here

Edited by gettoefl

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What's sad is a hot woman getting fucked by a weak man.

I love how you tend to favour strenght over kindness. Like a girl is being dumb for fucking a weak guy rather than fucking a piece of shit guy. A girl suffers more if she gets attached to a piece of shit guy than if she gets to a weak guy. Of course aim to be strong and kind but if i had a sister i would rather have her date a weak kind guy than a strong asshole, for her sake. I have seen more girls suffer from dating scumbags than i have seen them suffering from dating weak guys. I doubt that is just me.  You do not seem to be very critical of scumbags in the dating scene  when actually they create more issues than "weak" guys do. 

Being weak is an issue for a guy, he will suffer because of that. A girl will not suffer.

"What is said is a hot women getting fucked by a scumbag that gives 0 shits about her" would be a better response i think.

Edited by Karmadhi