Chew211

Critique of The Rational Male and Red Pill Ideology

189 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, TK2021 said:

How can true Love be born out of these egoic desires of another person filling your emptiness?

"Ego" and "egoic desire" are projections of the ego-mind. How about that?

My dear friend
don't expect me
to sustain for you
in grief
Don't expect anything
from be but happiness
intoxication and good times
since God created us
only for this
I wreck logic and
fight a sober mind

- Rumi

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Women's survival is very visceral and comes in many forms. We have thousands of years of evolution hardwiring, and we only just created a somewhat stable environment. Women now have financial security but the physical and emotionally security is still wanting to be met. To move in a world where the other half of humanity (men) can dominate you physically triggers a visceral fear response even though the city they may live in is safe and secure logically. 

The body is aroused by strength/sexiness (emotionally-short term) the head is attracted (logically-long term) to security. Women seek the strength for survival, but to seek it long term ie this man of strength will stick around and protect, provision and provide for our children takes some conciseness also.  Some of the red pill rage can hate on women but be careful not to fall into that frame, for this instinct (hypergamy) is what drove men to raise themselves, and in doing so raise civilisation along with it. Without this evolutionary pressure we wouldn't be where we are today. Also, a lot of it is simply happening subconsciously.  

The 'bad boys' or 'barbaric men' on a deep level are displaying strength, although in its negative form.  In today's society where long term security is taken care of by the state or women's ability to earn, they look to other aspect of what men provide which is the strength/sexy genes. For this reason we have most women going for the top 10-20% of men leaving other men behind. Before access to these men were limited by geography and smaller populations but not with technology we live in a global sexual market place where you have them at your finger tips. 

Women have the rights of men in the modern world, but the conscious responsibility that comes with those rights ie to select the long term partner (for emotional security at least) over the short term hot guy (for their sexual security) is something to look out for. It is also up to men to become and display masculine strength in its positive light. Don't be the 'nice guy' or the 'bad boy' but the great guy. Evolution will play its course, and natural selection will do its thing in the end.

Another idea from the red pill is plate spinning and alpha widowing ie the emotional response a woman has to an alpha male imprints her and impairs her ability to pair bond or have a healthy future relationship with someone not on that level. 

A moral dilemma arises, as a man who is alpha or trying to become more alpha, should they be sleeping around knowing it has long term affects on those women? If they don't then they may not learn how to deal with and relate to women in that way, but if they do and get good at it, sure they can obtain and have a relationship in the end, but at the expense of society? Is it wise to ruin the society you'd want to bring your children into? If your able to have casual relations with 3 women at the same time, thats 2 extra women your taking away from other men, causing them get bitter, enraged, or possibly become incel even. 

What is the right path for a man to go down..

On 9/1/2021 at 4:40 PM, Rinne said:

i would have to disagree. there are certain attributes, characteristics that by default women more attracted too. The same way that men by default are attracted to big boobs and big ass on average. So the more high status you are the more likely attraction youll get. The better looking the more likely attraction youll get.  N thn theres subjective attraction the one you speak of. Which yes does play a factor but you cant just completely ignore objective attraction. If i was the same person me on the street dressed like a bum you wouldnt talk to me if i was dressed more high status your likely hood of talking to me increase. Subjective attraction is just preference of who you think has more survival benefit specifically* to you. i def wouldnt call it 80 20. Its somewhere 50 50. 

@Emerald so i c i defeated u

On 31/8/2021 at 9:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

Also, the notion that a high consciousness woman would not be attracted to status and leadership is like the notion of a high consciousness guy not being attracted to nice tits.

Question.

If we view status as something more "external/superficial", would that mean that we are never loved/like for who we are regardless of "external" things such as money/status/etc. From a women's perspective is the idea of being liked for their personnality regardless of their physical appeareance.

Meaning, is this "love" even worth anything, if a women loves me not for my personnality itself but for status and external factors that in theory anyone could develop ?

At the end of the day, doesn't that mean that all human relationships are deeply transactional as in " I meet your survival agenda and you meet mine" and this "love" is very conditional and it would be indealistic to believe otherwise ?

Then, to make it more "acceptable" we glamourize this truth about "true love" which would bring happiness, etc.

And hence, that trying to get unconditional love from another human being is basically a lost cause and we should aim to develop that from spirituality and not from human relationships ?

Other things I might create a separate thread for is that - isn't chemistry just a feeling which occurs when survival agendas are compatible ? And what would be the purpose of love infatuation then in terms of survival ?

6 minutes ago, Flint said:

Question.

If we view status as something more "external/superficial", would that mean that we are never loved/like for who we are regardless of "external" things such as money/status/etc. From a women's perspective is the idea of being liked for their personnality regardless of their physical appeareance.

Meaning, is this "love" even worth anything, if a women loves me not for my personnality itself but for status and external factors that in theory anyone could develop ?

At the end of the day, doesn't that mean that all human relationships are deeply transactional as in " I meet your survival agenda and you meet mine" and this "love" is very conditional and it would be indealistic to believe otherwise ?

Then, to make it more "acceptable" we glamourize this truth about "true love" which would bring happiness, etc.

And hence, that trying to get unconditional love from another human being is basically a lost cause and we should aim to develop that from spirituality and not from human relationships ?

Other things I might create a separate thread for is that - isn't chemistry just a feeling which occurs when survival agendas are compatible ? And what would be the purpose of love infatuation then in terms of survival ?

Yes, what people feel is love in lower case, is just our biology at work drawing us closer and flooding us with feel good chemicals in order to procreate and propagate the species. Underlying all this is Love with a capital L, that is god / life. Love is embedded in reality, including us. It is the animating force that moves all form including man and woman to its own realisation. God is the seed, we are the flowering. 

In moments of orgasm and flooded with chemicals, we can forget ourselves, and come into union. When the ego is dropped in moments orgasm/union, Love with a capital L is revealed to us. Although this moment is temporary and short lived, but it gives man a experience of the beyond, they know their is more to this life than just surface. The other person was just the trigger that helped us feel this union. Of course, we are able to come to such states without the other and with meditation/awakening. That is the beauty of human relationship and the design of evolution, our animal nature is used to reveal to us our divine nature. It is god in play, in hide and seek.

Transaction is the nature of life, right now oxygen is being transacted between your lungs and the trees. The question is of depth. The prostitute and the male client are transacting at a superficial level. The man gives his money, the women just gives her body, but nothing more of themselves is shared. In a relationship, the body, heart/emotion, and energy are shared beyond just resources and the physical. The woman gives of her feminine essence, the male of his masculine essence. Only life/love/god is unconditional love, on the level of form we are bound by the physical, the finite, and with that condition. 

On 8/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, Emerald said:

It's kind of like a Cupid's Arrow... or like something that surfaces from the bottom of a dark lake. And it's amazing and it's like you get to see the God in the man that strikes that chord. And it could be just a guy that hierarchically is nowhere near the top. 

Just saw this and it fascinated me. It almost mirrors what I felt when I met my wife. On paper, she wasn't who I would have picked, but I just knew. 

A bit off date lol...

But let the chips fall to their lay @Chew211.

Not long ago i unsubscrided from hipie niche after four years deep.

And now to say thet theire all stuck in thet click, and i beyond thet, wouldnt be wise of me, for all clicks thet outhere are for a good reason, and one can allways go deeper and deeper beyond imagination in all of them, thet a guarantee, no metter how simple it might seem to boil to, only if one will put his intelectual erogant impetiant ego aside. Me being then a hippie, it defenetly taught me alot, but i am not here to moan thet their response to economic realty isnt ultimate. (Of course looking back to and making sence of things is important, but its not the point here now). There is non of the matirials thet i hold on are ultimate. My childhood toys are not with me today... not becouse theire stupid or some other smarty pents reason. Everything i had in my life gave me somthing profound, and nit picking all of thet is sure way to mental burnout. I jump in the pool, im out, i did my thing... id would be a fool to ask if the pool is legitimate in the bigger picture.

I am just saying thet dont be expecting everyone to be free and luminous of niches and concepts, and be adapting to highest and purest objective reality. there is time/place and legitimacy for everyone and every thing, we just sometimes dont see it, if at all, but in the end everything is legit., even your response lol.. but is not the top one, but its important thou)), and so the other way around.

There is no best answer, valid or wrong, but rather ever pressent option of  integration between, in some way...

Edited by Shu

13 hours ago, Nabd said:

This post is extremely well written and Ill be back again to check the books.

Lacan and Zizek are the true red pill.

I think you’re the only one who’ll bother to check the books out. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them. 

I actually teach Lacan and Zizek, so hit me up if you have any questions.