OneIntoOne

5-Meo-DMT VS Psilocybin mushrooms VS Ayahuasca

18 posts in this topic

Hi!

Can someone please explain as much as possible the difference between 5-Meo-DMT VS Psilocybin mushrooms VS Ayahuasca.

I know they say 5-Meo-DMT will give the highest God realization but if someone can explain how? in what context?

Thanks guys!

Psilocybin: Normal Difficulty

Ayahuasca: Hard Difficulty

5-Meo-DMT: Survival Mode

Edited by Mafortu

5-MeO-DMT: mindfuck within a mindfuck wrapped in a mindfuck smothered in mindfuck sauce.

It's a mindfuck burrito where every ingredient is just another flavor of mindfuck.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO-DMT: mindfuck within a mindfuck wrapped in a mindfuck smothered in mindfuck sauce.

It's a mindfuck burrito where every ingredient is just another flavor of mindfuck.

What's DMT to you then? Nice analogy haha. Yet to try 5-meo, but DMT can often feel like a mindfuck as well, all tho these days for me it's just a pretty gentle ride towards god consciousness without that many fancy in your eye pooping visuals

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

In my estimation, if one has experienced (in general terms) psilocybin or ayahuasca (and also LSD or mescaline) there are commonalities between them all in terms of what is revealed; 5 MeO DMT leads to a domain which is distinct from the afore-mentioned, certainly when vaporized at release doses, because in part the inner dialogue is largely abolished rather than associatively loosened as with the usual agents. The visual aesthetic is also different with 5 MeO DMT and hence it really is a unique substance which is perhaps incorrectly "lumped together" by some with all the others. 

They are all permission slips. They all different chemicals, different doorways, different flavors that lead to the same place, ultimately. They simply trigger the natural endogenous dmt/and other chemical releases within our bodies that open the doorways to the divine. The teachers/tools do nothing but unlock the doorway, you do everything else yourself. Permission slips are any tool, ritual, substance, method, idea, technique we use that (aligns with our current belief systems) that we believe we need to be more of ourselves. Fundamentally, we are the 'permission slip' and cause and effect in itself, but because we don't know ourselves as the Supreme being, (maybe intellectually, but not truly, for it would be synonymous with our behavior, for knowing and being/behaviour is synonymous. So we use these things because they are aligned with our beliefs until the beliefs are seen for the illusions they are. Eventually, we all get the greater message. Enlightenment is the most paradoxically complex and yet infinitely simple thing.

Welcome to Creation :)

@Quantum Toad @Corpus @WaveInTheOcean @Leo Gura @Mafortu

If you can shine some clarity on the below i would appreciate it.

Can i take 5-Meo-DMT before having gradually make my way up lets say LSD Psilocybe Ayahuasca and then 5-Meo-DMT?

Or i wont be able to tolerate it and will loos its purpose because i wont be able to take out anything?

(Or perhaps i mistake having a WRONG trip vs having a STRONG trip)

I’ve pondered similar questions before. Lsd has been my weapon of choice so to say. 5meo just hasn’t been available to me. I’ve seen and heard many trip reports about 5meo. Obviously dosage size, an individuals particular reaction to a substance, is going to vary, monumentally in some cases. But I have wondered just what’s going on in these 5meo experiences? Because for instance, one example is I watched Martin Ball take it orally and sit there on his knees doing all sort of weird symmetrical antics with his body, like he was some sort of Moses like praying character. And then I see Leo on one of his live awakening videos and he just seems like genuinely normal bloke who’s broken through, sitting there talking and contemplating and having realisations, very much like I do myself when having my own awakenings on lsd. My lsd awakenings all have a similar tone to them, although at the same time very different depending on the type of facets I’m awakening to. Paradoxically very much the same but also very different. So I do question just what’s going on with this stuff. 5meo seems a bit of a mystery to me from an outside point of view

10 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

Hi!

Can someone please explain as much as possible the difference between 5-Meo-DMT VS Psilocybin mushrooms VS Ayahuasca.

I know they say 5-Meo-DMT will give the highest God realization but if someone can explain how? in what context?

Thanks guys!

Psilocybin provides a high conscious state with a lot of visuals, vibes, and loops. Never tried aya but dmt is kind of like mushrooms but not really... very powerful immersive hyperspacial visuals and geometry, and clearheaded. 5-MeO is very powerful and clean memory/context/identity-suppression, very often leading to ego-dissolution, which can be terrifying if you’re not ready to go there. LSD for me is a bit like ultra long extended release 5-MeO but far less powerful and with more visuals and vibes, fireworks, and past life experiences type stuff.

The highest consciousness state possible for any given human is from any combo of NMDA antagonist dissociative + 5ht2a partial agonist psychedelic. For instance, ketamine + LSD. Perhaps even ibogaine, as it apparently has both of those actions just by itself.

Edited by The0Self

Ayahuasca is in a completely different category. It was hardly even psychoactive. I just went to sleep for the trip. It felt like it realigned my spirit after the experience was over. Many lasting changes in my abilities have come from a single ayahuasca ceremony. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

8 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

Can i take 5-Meo-DMT before having gradually make my way up lets say LSD Psilocybe Ayahuasca and then 5-Meo-DMT?

You can, but if you have no prior psychedelic experience it will be so radical you will probably freak out big time.

The radicalness of 5-MeO-DMT cannot be overstated. You should have prior experience getting mindfucked on lesser psychedelics. It's very easy to overdo 5-MeO to the point of trauma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would do at least 10 mid-size doses of mushrooms/lsd before touching something like nn dmt or 5-meo dmt. 

@Alex_R I actually feel like DMT is easier for newbies as it last soo short.

From my experience best introduction to psychedelics is 50 mg insufflated DPT or, if someone gets turned off by the idea of snorting drugs, 225 ug AL-LAD

Psst...

I have reason to believe the single substance that Leo says is so powerful (mentioned in god realization vid) is indeed ibogaine. No idea really though lol. Just popped into my mind given what he’s said etc.

Actually probably not. I think that one is a bit dangerous but it’s ultra powerful.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self LOL never ibogain ever!!!

You have  36 hour trip where you vomit your stomach to death. Ibogaine is so hardcore it should never be for normal guys

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@The0Self LOL never ibogain ever!!!

You have  36 hour trip where you vomit your stomach to death. Ibogaine is so hardcore it should never be for normal guys

Yeah I was merely thinking of the very strongest substance I know ? 

nvm!