Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

166 posts in this topic

@Zeroguy  It's alright, you have my respect. I don't think you deserve to be banned or anything. But really think about how this forum perceives you, I was not the only one misinterpreting what you said.

Just now, bejapuskas said:

@Zeroguy  It's alright, you have my respect. I don't think you deserve to be banned or anything. But really think about how this forum perceives you, I was not the only one misinterpreting what you said.

I almost never understand what he says or know if he's being serious.

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

usually people who are saying insults say they are joking in an effort to not take responsibility for their behavior 

@Leo GuraI have been away due to serious life purpose work (psychologically) but in the next 3 weeks I will of finished my initial first year of studies and getting a long well-deserved break so I will be back on here more regularly. I will keep a close eye out for struggling people if you want me to. 

24 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Leo GuraI have been away due to serious life purpose work (psychologically) but in the next 3 weeks I will of finished my initial first year of studies and getting a long well-deserved break so I will be back on here more regularly. I will keep a close eye out for struggling people if you want me to. 

Nice ?

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

Posted (edited)

I'm glad the forum is moving in this direction.  This forum attracts some vulnerable people and I'm glad people will look out for them.

Everyone should join in this effort, even non-mods.  There's a lot of wonderful people who will participate I believe.

Edited by Heart of Space