The0Self

Leo: your new video

93 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

tell me Leo, how will I ever be able to give you back the love that you give me. The love that you give me comes from deep within, and I can feel that like never before. And I know that there is no limit to the love that you feel for me and I feel for you. And I don’t even know you, and yet I do. I know you as much as I possibly can. Leo, keep on teaching. Please. Don’t stop. Even if people might not recognize the love yet, never ever stop. 

if there is one thing I could do for you, what would it be? 
there is only one thing that I want you to do for me. That is forgive yourself for creating the illusion of separation between me and you that is limiting our love for each other. I forgive you. 

Edited by Sam Johnson

13 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

@Leo Gura tell me Leo, how will I ever be able to give you back the love that you give me.

By realizing that love is you.

if there is one thing I could do for you, what would it be?

Realize you're me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Understander said:

@RendHeaven

When you move "upwards" does at some point deconstruction become limited?

If it does what happens at that point? What comes next? 

Just curious.

Well first things first; there is no "you" that actually "moves" (because there is no "time") "up" nor "down" (these directions are powerful metaphors but ultimately arbitrary).

It's really worth re-emphasizing how this is merely a mental label for ego-communication :) Divorce this "up vs down" mental image from actuality - it's a map! Therefore, it is necessarily partial and limited.

But to answer your curiosity - Yes, deconstruction is required to begin to break through the illusion of "human life" and "reality" as we think we know it. You will not become God Realized if you believe that physicality, humans, space-time, birth, death, your parents, and you are "real." Along with anything else you hold as solid, unchangeable, or "true." Yes, everything you have ever labored for or defended - these things all collapse into Imagination at the highest levels. There literally are no "other humans" "out there." All meaning implodes such that it was never even there to begin with. Your whole life is a lie, RIGHT NOW!

So yeah, deconstruction is required for God Realization.

But mere deconstruction alone won't get you to God Realization - since - "deconstruction" itself is Imaginary.

As long as deconstructing is occurring, You are Imagining it - and just doing the brute deconstruction won't help you make the quantum leap in Realizing: "Oh. Imagination."

My recommendation to anyone who is serious - and this is what worked for "me" - is to do some serious, industrial-grade deconstruction on your own time. Daily. For Years. Learn to intellectually, emotionally, and in any other ways remaining - dissolve all things that you hold as "solid, unchangeable, or true."

(you could pursue this path farther - and deconstruct deconstruction itself - until all that remains is indescribable, formless, all-being-non-being - seemingly unknowable and eternally mysterious. That would be like going "all the way down" on the mental map from earlier)

But then, If God Realization is what your journey calls for, "book a plane ticket" - aka take a psychedelic.

With the right groundwork, and a heart aimed at Truth, the psychedelic will fly you straight to God. And it will be so obvious. "Leo" was right all along. Oh. But I literally CREATED Leo from scratch to be a thing separate from me with his own internal world - none of which is real. I can collapse "Leo" into nothing in the blink of an eye, because HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS PREDICATED ON MY IMAGINING HIM. Lol, whoops. Who do I tell? Nobody. Only "The Great I Am" is left.

But what about the advaitan/buddhist "indescribable, formless, all-being-non-being, eternally unknowable and mysterious?"

Lol. You just Imagined that too.

But aren't you just identifying with the construction of God now? How do you know that you're not just deluding yourself?

Lol. You just Imagined that too.

But yeah, don't mistake us to be saying that "Imagination" is some sort of constructive human mind-activity on-par with your typical "deconstruction."

God's Imagination is LITERALLY INFINITE - "born of" INFINITE INTELLIGENCE. Your shitty human deconstruction is a joke compared to Imagination with a capital I!

So don't take any of this as an ideology or a dogma. In fact, don't even think about "God's Imagination" so long as you are coasting through your daily life believing that you are a human in a human life with "other people." 

Leo's teachings are here to help you make that quantum leap mid-flight. While you're still on the ground, focus on deconstruction and Love :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

I can’t reconcile it with another senses. Feeling is not a thought, right? Or everything is a freaking thought? ?

Awareness is directly aware of thought, perception and sensation. A typically helpful pointer. Also, there is no such thing as awareness, thought, perception and sensation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Understander said:

@RendHeaven Unfortunately, can't book a plane ticket. Got a really long way to go.

Plan ahead and find a way then (or not), and perhaps just get serious in general about contemplation in the meantime. Inquire. Remember to mindfully observe what's happening (especially mental states) as consistently as possible. Never miss your daily meditation sit; try to bring the increased mindfulness into daily life.

Etc. Just suggestions.

Edited by The0Self

Glad to see Leo finally getting to the level of Alan Watts =D 

Haha <3

I've only watched a hour of the video yet. Good stuff.

I'd say the reason I cannot manifest 100.000 USD in my bank account out of thin air, is because I don't want to. If I really wanted to, of course I could, and I would.

The "I" that thinks it wants sex, achievements, money etc, is mostly just a fantasy-I. The real 'I' doesn't want anything other than Love, i.e. Myself. And Love is always Now. Like Now. This. It's never x or Y. It's nothing and everything. It is Eternity. The present moment IS Eternity. Infinity. Absolute. Consciousness. God. Love. Infinite Intelligence. Tao. Étc;))

So Love can be anything. But the ego isn't in control. I am imagining a separate self (ego) that thinks it's in control, cos that's Love:D 

For some avatars it is Love to have millions of USD. For other avatars it's to have 0 USD.

For Me, though -- Me as We that is Imagining All-Things -- it's all just ... Loveeeeeeeeee <3

Lose your mind & gain Mind.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

Learn to intellectually, emotionally, and in any other ways remaining - dissolve all things that you hold as "solid, unchangeable, or true."

Doing it for five consecutive years, and only now I start to see the changes in my perception. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Awareness is directly aware of thought, perception and sensation. A typically helpful pointer. Also, there is no such thing as awareness, thought, perception and sensation. 

Hello no... I am not going that deep.

Hell yes, I knew it was coming.

As long as I can play a game of a human, I am ok with that. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Again, you take my words too literally. Words are just pointers.

God is outside time and not contrained by it. So how it works is, God sits there for literally eternity, then it dreams up some finite dream, which includes time and space. Time and space are baked into the dream.

If you ask, But when does God start the dream? The answer is NOW! The dream has no start, really. You imagine the dream's start and end. That's what a dream is. Dreams do not happen across time. Dreams imagine a past and future and time. If you say, But Leo this is illogical!, logic is part of the dream. God is not limited by human logic.

Thankyou Leo. This is food for thought.

By the way, does your detoxification protocol involve Colestyramine by any chance? I detoxxed heavy metals and mold using Questran with pretty good results. In combination of a low carb diet my mind became pretty clear and free from gunge.

The only problem I've found with Colestyramine is getting hold of it. Where I live, I need to have good reason (i.e bad cholestereol) in order to legally purchase it.

Otherwise, it's back to activated charcoal...

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

I don’t want to understand, it wasn't what I was asking, I want to be aware of it, aware of how the physical reality emerges. 

Wanting to be aware of the "how" is the desire to understand. You're already it right now, there is no need for it to be understood. The need to understand it comes from an illusion that says that you are seperate from it. Reality just is, it doesn't care if there is someone there looking for the "how" or not, it doesn't change anything. Nothing needs to happen, your free to be whatever you wanna be, G. 

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I never asked for any of this shit.

What you really mean is that you don't remember asking for any of this shit.

Not sure if you're aware of the vintage phenomenon they call Red Dwarf, but this old clip really sums up the situation. Once you delete your memory, your memory is thereafter deleted.

4 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

What you really mean is that you don't remember asking for any of this shit.

Not sure if you're aware of the vintage phenomenon they call Red Dwarf, but this old clip really sums up the situation. Once you delete your memory, your memory is thereafter deleted.

Yeah, exactly.

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

Hello no... I am not going that deep.

Hell yes, I knew it was coming.

As long as I can play a game of a human, I am ok with that. 

It's all Love.

Still....I like it too. Nothing better then when you return to dualites.Haha

King is back from exile.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Inva Who is the Source other then you? 

Will you finally learn?! 

Thank yourself for this because you, yourself wanted it. 

Thank you Zero, you are great. Thanks for helping me out. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Just now, Inva said:

@Zeroguy happy to help.

u reach awareness. once u reach awareness which basically no one is in that's full responsibility which is just total awareness

and its not a thought loop

and at 2:02:00 he answered my qn about not teaching to 1 percent.

Actual enlightenment and this talk is like comparing actual sex with reading book about it amplify that to Infinity too. 

1 minute ago, Inva said:

@Zeroguy this is ur perception, what are you going to do with the perception?

Not my perception. Want to really awaken. Practises, psychedelics meditation whatever. It's the best possible experience so to speak you can ever have. 

Take my word for it. 

Same thing will happen when you "phisically die". 

Whoever is actually enlightened experienced his own death.

So what fear what cowards etc. 

Will also like to see Phil sobered out. 

Thank you, nothing to add.