Shiva99

Had an amazing date and now she ignores me?

24 posts in this topic

Yesterday i had a date with a girl, and we ended up hanging out for over 8 hours. We ended up at her house, cuddling and snuggling on the couch. Later that evening she brought me home and everything went well. Now today she is totally ignoring me. I haven't heard from her at all, when normally we would text each other all the time.. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

It obviously wasn't that awsome for her. You probably came of as needy or lost attraction some other way

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Shiva99

Not receiving a text does not equal being ignored, but thinking makes it so. 

What if her attention so to speak, is hers, and yours is yours?

Maybe there is a little ‘off ness’ in missing this, and thinking hers has something to do with you. Seems like it does, but it doesn’t. Since it’s hers. Notice what you’re presently doing, with yours. Putting hers as higher. This will not resonate with direct experience. ‘Re-sourcing’ is a facade, a tough lesson sometimes, short term thinking or focus. 

What happens when you shift from focusing on what you’re not getting from someone else, to what you want to create, do, be and experience on your own behalf? (Which does not include expectation upon others). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just wait a couple weeks, this means nothing yet.

She might ignore you because it was 'too good'. Don't overthink, just wait.

3 hours ago, Shiva99 said:

Yesterday i had a date with a girl, and we ended up hanging out for over 8 hours. We ended up at her house, cuddling and snuggling on the couch. Later that evening she brought me home and everything went well. Now today she is totally ignoring me. I haven't heard from her at all, when normally we would text each other all the time.. 

Did you have sex ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Some girls lose attraction if they know they fully `tamed` the guy. There is no mystery and game anymore. Especially if you were so easy to tame and she didn´t have to invest that much to tame you she will drop you like a brick.

@Shiva99 For the first 2-3 dates Never hang out with a chick more than 2 hours if your not confident you will smash. Giving away your time/emotional energy makes her lose attraction. As hard as it might be don't text her let her be the one to initiate contact with you, if she doesn't move on to the next one

@Shiva99 You didn't close her and she wanted to be closed. When a woman gives you green lights to escalate physically and you don't, that is a HUGE turn off. 

So things turned out differently than i thought it would. She actually texted me later in the day, feeling the same about our date etc. Everything is good now, however i feel like i have to give her more space. I made the decision to let her initiate all the conversations from now on, and it's working out good so far. She initiates interest, and i always respond in a good way. I'm just wondering if this is the way to go long term though. Maybe she will get bored of me not pursuing her anymore? 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

9 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Shiva99 You didn't close her and she wanted to be closed. When a woman gives you green lights to escalate physically and you don't, that is a HUGE turn off. 

Not true. I actually hinted at staying over at her place for the night, while we were cuddling. She said she wasn't ready for that just yet. She also told me about it before we even went on the date, so obviously i was cautious.

Edited by Shiva99

12 hours ago, Bando said:

@Shiva99 For the first 2-3 dates Never hang out with a chick more than 2 hours if your not confident you will smash. Giving away your time/emotional energy makes her lose attraction. As hard as it might be don't text her let her be the one to initiate contact with you, if she doesn't move on to the next one

Yea i'm letting her initiate now. 

21 hours ago, Shin said:

Did you have sex ?

No.

18 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

No.

Spending that much time with a woman + her letting herself be alone in an appartment with you + the fact that you didn't take advantage of it for having sex

=

Her feeling you have zero confidence (equivalent of physical beauty for you).

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

Spending that much time with a woman + her letting herself be alone in an appartment with you + the fact that you didn't take advantage of it for having sex

=

Her feeling you have zero confidence (equivalent of physical beauty for you).

Did you read my other messages here? She literally told me she isn't ready to be that intimate yet with someone because guys always only used her for sex, and she did this even before we went on a date. She's not into one night stands or anything like that. Why would i bother trying if she tells me this?

Edited by Shiva99

10 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Did you read my other messages here? She literally told me she isn't ready to be that intimate yet with someone because guys always only used her for sex.

That may be true, but that may be a lie.

Maybe she only uses you as an emotional crutch to feel validated while not being attracted to you at all.

In any case, you seem too attached to her and she seems to have issues, you'd be better off to let her be for a long while, there are other girls in the world :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Boss, remember she has insecurities as well.

Contrary to public opinion, Women generally have lower self-esteem than Men.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

@Shiva99 Good, but just remember don't get attached to this chick until you smash, i've heard that "I'm not that kind of girl" thing before and there usually the ones to give it up the quickest if you make them feel comfortable. As you get better with game on the most important skills you learn how how to sexually screen girls fast  so you don't waste emotional energy or time.

I would set up another meeting 1 week from now, even though she's initiating interest you gotta strike while the iron is hot, women's emotions when they first meet a guy are unpredictable, the longer you wait to initiate another meet up the more excuses and bs you will hear when you do set one.