Shiva99

Had an amazing date and now she ignores me?

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bando said:

@Shiva99 Good, but just remember don't get attached to this chick until you smash, i've heard that "I'm not that kind of girl" thing before and there usually the ones to give it up the quickest if you make them feel comfortable. As you get better with game on the most important skills you learn how how to sexually screen girls fast  so you don't waste emotional energy or time.

I would set up another meeting 1 week from now, even though she's initiating interest you gotta strike while the iron is hot, women's emotions when they first meet a guy are unpredictable, the longer you wait to initiate another meet up the more excuses and bs you will hear when you do set one.

"I've never had sex the first night, you're the first"

z2CvR6.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Could be many things but what you are doing wrong is that you think too much and this alone makes you very unattractive cause you don't have anything going on important going on in your life unless her.

Maybe she is insecure about herself.

Maybe you fucked up.

Maybe she tested you.

Just wait, she most likely will text you some time.

Best thing to do is right now is doing nothing.

If not, fuck it, she can't give you anyway what you think you will find in her.

On 16.5.2021 at 1:45 AM, Bando said:

@Shiva99 For the first 2-3 dates Never hang out with a chick more than 2 hours if your not confident you will smash. Giving away your time/emotional energy makes her lose attraction. As hard as it might be don't text her let her be the one to initiate contact with you, if she doesn't move on to the next one

Bullshit

On 16/05/2021 at 3:04 PM, Shiva99 said:

Did you read my other messages here? She literally told me she isn't ready to be that intimate yet with someone because guys always only used her for sex, and she did this even before we went on a date. She's not into one night stands or anything like that. Why would i bother trying if she tells me this?

It means she into this stuff (ons) to a certain degree but doesn't accept this part of herself.

Don't trust her words.