tuckerwphotography

Does the world need saving?

34 posts in this topic

It seems every stage of the Spiral is focused on saving something. Stage Yellow is obsessed with building maps to save humanity from existential threats. Is Stage Turquoise the first stage of the Spiral where something is not trying to be saved, fixed, controlled?

Stage Beige: Save myself.

Stage Purple: Save my tribe. 

Stage Red: Save my power.

Stage Blue: Save my religion and my community/country/ethnicity. 

Stage Orange: Save our economy and my freedom. 

Stage Green: Save Mother Nature and our toxic society.

Stage Yellow: Save humanity from existential threats.

Stage Turquoise: Savor the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stages can be momentarily dynamic. That means you may be at a lower stage now say blue color. But then you decide to donate more money, help out at children's home momentarily and increase their knowledge and happiness.

At that period of your generosity, you are exhibiting stage yellow energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stage Turquoise: Saving humanity from itself ;)

If there was nothing to save, the game would be over.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the world definitely needs saving.

It needs an order and equilibrium which can only be attained when we all collectively reach our higher selves and reach the greatest heights of compassion.

That's where selfishness dissolves and everything becomes one.

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stage Turquoise: Saving humanity from itself ;)

If there was nothing to save, the game would be over.

@Leo Gura Is this different from what Stage Yellow's is trying to save?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tuckerwphotography reality just wants to be seen for and acted based on what it is, everything else is a social game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like the word save. It’s more so the universe is quite chaotic and brutal with various wills being exercised and humanity is sort of tasked with figuring it out for themselves with their own survival, joy and subsequent awakening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4q1dor.jpg

Edited by ivankiss
This meme says more than I first thought ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Got multiple perspectives on this.

Existentially - No. There's no one to save. or in another light, it's already been saved.

Practically speaking - Yes, but its you who has to save your own world, and that's how you save everybody. 

Edited by SgtPepper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

4q1dor.jpg

omg, im tipsy right nowxDxDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Viktor Frankl way

"Those who have a big enough why... 

can endure any how"


"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SgtPepper said:

Got multiple perspectives on this.

Existentially - No. There's no one to save. or in another light, it's already been saved.

Practically speaking - Yes, but its you who has to save your own world, and that's how you save everybody. 

@SgtPepper Who is the "you" (the personality?) and how do you define "your own world"? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

And they are all right. You should save yourself,  your religion, the economy, mother nature, humans from themselves and many more things, if you want to live well.

Does it matter to God? No. But who gives a shit what matters to God? You're playing the game of life now. So at least play it seriously. 

Transcend and include ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blackchair said:

turqoise wants for everyone to be turqoise.

Not necessarily~

Something characteristic of yellow is a fierce desire to pull others up to yellow as well.

A turquoise person is fully capable of doing the same, but doesn't "push" for it in the same way.

So, turquoise doesn't "want," in the way that the other stages do.

Turquoise is also not particularly concerned with "saving" or "preserving" anything (to address the OP).

The mode of being of a turquoise person is fundamentally different from even a yellow person.

Turquoise accepts and allows.

Turquoise wants Love [for all beings].

Turquoise wants impermanence in Permanence, and permanence in Impermanence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Not necessarily~

Something characteristic of yellow is a fierce desire to pull others up to yellow as well.

A turquoise person is fully capable of doing the same, but doesn't "push" for it in the same way.

So, turquoise doesn't "want," in the way that the other stages do.

Turquoise is also not particularly concerned with "saving" or "preserving" anything (to address the OP).

The mode of being of a turquoise person is fundamentally different from even a yellow person.

Turquoise accepts and allows.

Turquoise wants Love [for all beings].

Turquoise wants impermanence in Permanence, and permanence in Impermanence.

well said, im bad with vocabulary, im better at being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2021 at 9:40 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

. Is Stage Turquoise the first stage of the Spiral where something is not trying to be saved, fixed, controlled?

By definition in the usage here, it is a stage. What about when there are no stages?


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now