tuckerwphotography

Does the world need saving?

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

By definition in the usage here, it is a stage. What about when there are no stages?

@Nahm BOOM. Mic drop ;)

I guess when "I" experience there being no more stages I will stop asking these types of questions :)

As Seneca said, “Do not regard as valuable anything that can be taken away.”  
That which can be taken away can't be protected. That which can't be taken away doesn't need any protection. This is the way of the Tao.

Does that mean that this dream world is of no consequence and needs no interaction from humanity? I would say no. From my direct understanding of this world, each person harmonizes with life's flow in a certain way and that's how our purpose is discovered. Your only choice would be to be aligned with that purpose or to resist it and suffer until you die from exhaustion. Essentially you are not really making a choice, you've already made that choice, you are only here to understand why you made that choice. Even if the dream is just a dream, the spiritual momentum of humankind is worth protecting so that sentient beings can keep waking up. If I had to guess this dimension exists solely to help those stuck in the Oneness/God meme realize their delusion and uncover Tao. Lao Tzu said that the Tao created One (God) and One created Yin/Yang (Eve/Adam aka Feminine/Masculine aka Emptiness/Form). Most spiritually inclined people are infatuated with God/One/Yoga etc. and can't penetrate beyond the 5 senses. One is still not whole, for there is no One without a Many, but there is Tao without a One. When this dimension has completed its job it will dissolve on its own or we will destroy it before that happens in which case if I had to guess the whole evolution thing would have to start from scratch in some other dimension which would just be a bitch.

Edited by tatsumaru

On 11/05/2021 at 4:49 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

@Leo Gura Is this different from what Stage Yellow's is trying to save?

Good question.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Nahm @Leo Gura 

I've been wondering recently if the map is creating my territory. I first got into Spiral Dynamics, Ego Development, Integral Theory, etc a little over a year ago after an out-of-body mystical experience that somehow transitioned me into early Yellow. For the past year I've diving head deep into all these maps essentially putting myself through developmental psychology school. It's been fascinating, and I'm super passionate about it. But after several God consciousness psychedelic ego death experiences in the past year, I found myself in the Construct/Ego Aware stage which has been illuminating yet certainly destabilizing. 

I have a story that I need to "work through the Yellow / Strategist stages" before I can/should further focus on awakening. But I'm starting to deconstruct all these maps and wonder how much of them are creating my reality vs guiding me through actual reality. The challenge is I feel I have one foot in two worlds: one in Yellow that wants to focus on mapmaking and solving all the existential problems in the world while further self-actualizing, and one foot in the nondual world that wants to focus on deconstructing everything that's creating this "I" story and fogging deeper awakenings. 

Perhaps I can do a little bit of both, but in a sense they seem like polarities - one is constructing and the other deconstructing. 

Is staying identified with the ego and spending a year or more deepening into Yellow a worthy pursuit, or will I just be adding more shit to my bag that I eventually need to let go of? And if so, what's the point? Is the map, at this point, simply creating my territory? It certainly feels like that, at times. Grateful for any advice or guidance. 

Edited by tuckerwphotography

27 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

The challenge is I feel I have one foot in two worlds: one in Yellow that wants to focus on mapmaking and solving all the existential problems in the world while further self-actualizing, and one foot in the nondual world that wants to focus on deconstructing everything that's creating this "I" story and fogging deeper awakenings. 

There is no conflict here. All of this is yellow :)

It's Love.

7 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

There is no conflict here. All of this is yellow :)

@RendHeaven Yeah just to clarify, I'm not talking about trying to "get" to Turquoise. I don't claim to be anywhere near there yet. It's more of a conflict between the Strategist stage and Construct/Ego Aware (using SCG model). 

@tuckerwphotography

Maybe the term / word “meditation” (middle way) becomes an insight now, far prior to a label for a practice. Jesus said “movement and repose” (not or, as in two). I think of that as well, and it’s funny. Do you see the funny, or only the serious?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I've been pondering your contemplation via Jesus, and honestly I'm not sure if it's fully registering. I do find that funny actually but probably not for the reasons you meant ;) Do you mind restating or expressing in a different way? Thank you :)

@tuckerwphotography

Jesus seemed like a good reference as he neither tried to save the world or himself, from what I gather. Movement is an appearance, repose points to the ineffable appearing. One or the other is not the best of both worlds, equanimity makes the middle way of ‘them’, or rather, a ‘you’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

@tuckerwphotography

Jesus seemed like a good reference as he neither tried to save the world or himself, from what I gather. Movement is an appearance, repose points to the ineffable appearing. One or the other is not the best of both worlds, equanimity makes the middle way of ‘them’, or rather, a ‘you’. 

@Nahm Thank you.

oh god, im trying to save the world, what does that says about me? 

I have personally been struggling with the world needing saving.  I get very sad.  Then I realised that I was just doing the 'life's not fair' thing.  Actually, it's exactly how it is meant to be.  Horribly perfect.  It's just perspective; it all is.  If my vibe is low it looks like chaotic shit, if it is high it looks like organised chaos.  I struggle more with acknowledging that I am COMPLETELY in control of whether my reality appears as friend or foe.  I create it, so if I decide it needs saving, it does, if I decide it is perfect, it is.  I'm trying to see it as perfect transformation school and remove the limited perspective of time.  Or just stop thinking!