Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

Holy shit, God dissociates, because the eternal singularity isn't fun.

21 posts in this topic

I just had this insight, no awakening prior to it. But it's obvious. The nothingness is just too much of a single nothing. Infinite singularity of ITself. Why would it stay like that? Why, wouldn't it take the form of a human/creature to escape it's boring meaningless void of eternity.

As Leo said: It limits/forgets itself to be able to experience itself.

Being dead/God isn't fun, this life is made for not wallowing as the nothingness all the "time".

This gives my life an entirely different perspective. Damn this is the thing god wants. God loves my life including it's drama. I don't need to take refuge into no-self, because I "escaped" the nothingness for this particular illusion!

Oh damn stupid me thought I wouldn't choose to reincarnate again, guess I was wrong.

One thing still bothers me. The bad stuff. Suffering is terrifying.

If you didn't choose to reincarnate, how else could you have gotten here?

It's a giant endless circle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

This gives my life an entirely different perspective. Damn this is the thing god wants. God loves my life including it's drama. I don't need to take refuge into no-self, because I "escaped" the nothingness for this particular illusion!

Defo. This is the singularity being this. This is an explosion of infinite singularity, the big bang, happening for eternity, imagining time, lifetimes. 

7 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

The nothingness is just too much of a single nothing. Infinite singularity of ITself. Why would it stay like that? Why, wouldn't it take the form of a human/creature to escape it's boring meaningless void of eternity.

It does stay like that, it has no choice but to forget. There is nothing else, forever and ever and ever and ever. It is infinite without a possibility of death. Scary, sure, but watchu gonna do about it, you are it. There is freedom in realizing that this has absolutely no opposite, and that there is absolutely no way to escape. 

Das ist eine zukle. 

Scary stuff unveiling you are.

Since God is infinite, there are limitless ways in which it doesn't have to obey logic, alone. This means infinite playground...and every single belief can seem to make logical sense, when held. Like it's nothing... This is how infinite creation appears out of, and as, nothing.

@Endangered-EGO

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Yes it is But after you reach an extreme level of Suffering, then it isn't that 'bad' or terrifying anymore.

I thought that i had suffered in my life previously but no.. The level of suffering i experienced the last 6 months was beyond the scope of anything i could imagine.

There are levels of suffering that your mind cannot comprehend. But God is infinitely intelligent. There is nothing to worry but good luck convincing that the ego-mind.

Edited by SQAAD

You probably think you can understand more of this and apply it to your life. If you truly see enough of it, it will literally erase the individual out of sheer love.

The part you misunderstand, however... here’s modified form; the perhaps shocking situation:

There is only what is. God isn’t actually dreaming a separate reality — it is literally a strange loop illusion: belief A creating evidence B which creates belief A again. It isn’t actually happening. If this is seen, enlightenment of you (erasure of God) can occur, but even if not, you’ll never be the same.

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You probably think you can understand more of this and apply it to your life. If you truly see enough of it, it will literally erase the individual out of sheer love.

The part you misunderstand, however... here’s modified form; the perhaps shocking situation:

There is only what is. God isn’t actually dreaming a separate reality — it is literally a strange loop illusion: belief A creating evidence B which creates belief A again. It isn’t actually happening. If this is seen, enlightenment of you (erasure of God) can occur, but even if not, you’ll never be the same.

Can you elaborate on what you really mean with this?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Endangered-EGO God is the one who enables fun, boredom, pain, etc. He is beyond all these. 

God didn't chose to create because something was not right about him and he wanted to escape that shit lol this is nonsense.

So no he didn't create the universe, because eternal singularity was too boring and meaningless lol.

There's no time which a decision being made by God to do something.

You are imagining a timeline for God,  which is false.

Creation is the consequence of infinite intelligence and power and of course love. And is happening without beginning and end for eternity.

Edited by m0hsen

23 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Can you elaborate on what you really mean with this?

You aren’t reading this sentence right now. To “you” it may feel like you definitely are. That is God dreaming. It isn’t happening.

Let me explain, but I warn you, you either won’t get it, or you will:

First, the infinite is all, so nothing should really be surprising. Keep that in mind. With that said...

One good example that is at least possible to see through: You believe, for absolutely no good reason, that prior events cause later events. You might believe this is obvious, but that’s another belief for which perfect (yet completely illusory) evidence may arise for — you may further believe you learned this or assumed it or were told this and you believed it. ALL those claims are actually flat false. Completely self contained belief world. God dreaming.

That’s why you die when you realize emptiness (emptiness seen by nobody). It’s the end of something that never began.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

You aren’t reading this sentence right now. To “you” it may feel like you definitely are. That is God dreaming. It isn’t happening.

Let me explain, but I warn you, you either won’t get it, or you will:

First, the infinite is all, so nothing should really be surprising. Keep that in mind. With that said...

One good example that is at least possible to see through: You believe, for absolutely no good reason, that prior events cause later events. You might believe this is obvious, but that’s another belief for which perfect (yet completely illusory) evidence may arise for — you may further believe you learned this or assumed it or were told this and you believed it. ALL those claims are actually flat false. Completely self contained belief world. God dreaming.

That’s why you die when you realize emptiness. It’s the end of something that never began.

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes there is an apparent "happening" which feels like a me understanding your writing and now a me writing to what you wrote.

But is it really happening?

No.

It is indeed a strangeloop. 

Pure ineffable magic

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes there is an apparent "happening" which feels like a me understanding your writing and now a me writing to what you wrote.

But is it really happening?

No.

It is indeed a strangeloop. 

Pure ineffable magic

I’m not enlightened btw, but I’m on the brink and literally am about to die.

10 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I just had this insight, no awakening prior to it. But it's obvious. The nothingness is just too much of a single nothing. Infinite singularity of ITself. Why would it stay like that? Why, wouldn't it take the form of a human/creature to escape it's boring meaningless void of eternity.

As Leo said: It limits/forgets itself to be able to experience itself.

Being dead/God isn't fun, this life is made for not wallowing as the nothingness all the "time".

Oh damn stupid me thought I wouldn't choose to reincarnate again, guess I was wrong.

You shouldn't take your insights so seriously. Even if it may feel obvious, you might find out later that it's not true.

Edited by vladorion

11 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Why, wouldn't it take the form of a human/creature to escape it's boring meaningless void of eternity.

11 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Being dead/God isn't fun

I don't understand... how can there be something "boring" or "meaningless" or "not fun"? Since these are egoic projections?

Do you think, it would have been possible to survive without the ego? Only with intelligence and intuition? 

45 minutes ago, Tim R said:

I don't understand... how can there be something "boring" or "meaningless" or "not fun"? Since these are egoic projections?

True. It's ego's perception of infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you didn't choose to reincarnate, how else could you have gotten here?

It's a giant endless circle.

I thought about that. I don't get how such a choice can be made. I'm aware it doesn't take a decision like the ego self, but it "made it happen".

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

There is only what is. God isn’t actually dreaming a separate reality — it is literally a strange loop illusion: belief A creating evidence B which creates belief A again. It isn’t actually happening. If this is seen, enlightenment of you (erasure of God) can occur

I have been all the way into the nothingness (without love though) I get that, but I didn't feel the need to explain eternity.

@m0hsen  Yes I meant what you wrote in human language.

3 hours ago, Tim R said:

Because it wants egoic projection, impermanence and meaning. There's absolutely nothing in the singularity. We dream this as a sandbox, to play.

@Rajneeshpuram I don't know... People would have taken care of me I guess even if I couldn't function.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Just because this is so fun, so to speak, doesn’t equate to that being ‘not fun’. 

It's the absence of it, not the opposite. Damn words haha. It's "empty" of fun.