integral

Vaginal weight lifting, does it work

15 posts in this topic

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

High quality post. Wish we could upvote. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Hey, what is this xD

This is Da FutUre

The true meaning of Snatch haha

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It's basically just hardcore kegel lol. Probably leads to great sex; crazy intense squeezing during orgasm.

"A woman in Thailand put 3 men in the hospital because she didn't know her own strength"

:o 

lol...  big dick culture is ridiculous, women just don't know how to contract their vaginal walls, the real issue, so they think they need a bigger penis to rub the walls... 

0 sex education

Edited by integral

Finally, actualizing every guy's dream of having a python milk his dick dry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In case you wondering why the rest of the world hates us. There is your answer........:D

Edited by Merkabah

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Finally, actualizing every guy's dream of having a python milk his dick dry.

Golden. xD

It was so ridiculous that I made some side search for a male edition...

And a New World of Possibilities just opens up! xD

any volunteers? xD

Of course it works. And this is only a tip of the iceberg. Common man this topic is shallow.

Don't waste your most nice energy please.