Erick

George Lucas is Woke as F**k

55 posts in this topic

If you don't want to watch the whole thing go to 38:40, he says things that directly align with Leo's insights. His wife seems as wise as him. 

Edited by Erick

Woke as fuck but still thought jar jar was a good idea. God, you sure know how to tell a good joke.

Edited by Lyubov

Jar Jar is God. Jar Jar is Love :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thats it? God is love? Thats a platitude Ive heard from every fundamentalist. Wouldnt qualify that as woke.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

Thats it? God is love? Thats a platitude Ive heard from every fundamentalist. Wouldnt qualify that as woke.

That's because your asleep lol. Just kidding.

You have not heard that from every fundamentalist. I would dive deeper into why that is, if it is so, and how they don't even follow their own 'morals'.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Jar Jar is the greatest Sith lord that ever existed ?

24 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

That's because your asleep lol. Just kidding.

You have not heard that from every fundamentalist. I would dive deeper into why that is, if it is so, and how they don't even follow their own 'morals'.

I grew up with a fundamentalist father and I have been to church over a 1000 times and they go on and on about how God is love, yet they dont live by that. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

22 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Woke as fuck but still thought jar jar was a good idea. God, you sure know how to tell a good joke.

Hesa did his best with what hesa had :D

"Whatever you think of Jar Jar Binks – the fully computer-generated Gungan played by Ahmed Best and crafted by ILM for The Phantom Menace... was a game-changer in visual effects. It was, essentially, the first main actor-driven/motion-captured CG character in a feature film, one brought to life by Best performing on set with the other actors and via separate mocap sessions." Befores&Afters

But yeah... aside from that the character itself was garbage.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Jar Jar Binks was secretly a fully enlightened master, that is why he didn't give a damn :P

Edited by Erick

19 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Id love to have lunch with him. 

Me too, I'd have so many questions for him.
He said he's a "methodist buddhist" so he probably knows a lot about spirituality.

Edited by Erick
Grammar

14 hours ago, Rilles said:

He talks about a lot of other things throughout the interview, he seems like a deeply spiritual man.

He even said that the reason he made the original Star Wars was to make young people more interested in spirituality (well it worked on me at least). Honetley, whether he had an awakening or not I still have mad respect for him, he is a genius director without a doubt.

Edited by Erick

18 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

160880668_3796876703682743_2618089586028256853_n.jpg

Amen, my friend.

The Force is a pretty damn accurate depiction of how consciousness and mysticism works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Rilles said:

There are surface level platitudes of god is love. And there are very deep awakenings that God is Love. 

@Leo Gura What do you mean? I don't remember the films explaining the force in much detail.

Do you have a source for a better explanation of the Force from Star Wars?

2 hours ago, Erick said:

He talks about a lot of other things throughout the interview, he seems like a deeply spiritual man.

He even said that the reason he made the original Star Wars was to make young people more interested in spirituality (well it worked on me at least). Honetley, whether he had an awakening or not I still have mad respect for him, he is a genius director without a doubt.

I love George Lucas, too. He had a near-death experience when he was young. He must have experienced God's infinite love. This is from the Star Wars Archives: 

“When I was eighteen I was in an automobile accident and went through a near-death experience. I was actually taken away from the scene, presumed dead, and it wasn’t until I reached the hospital that the doctors revived my heartbeat and brought me back to life. This is the kind of experience that molds people’s beliefs. My best guess is that we share a collective spirit or life force or consciousness that encompasses and goes beyond individual life-forms. There’s a part of us that connects to other humans, connects to other animals, connects to plants, connects to the planet, connects to the universe.” 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I'm all about the Force. Unfortunately, George Lucas went to the dark side. Still trying to forgive him for episodes 1-3.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Can't wait until I get God telekinesis, or shoot I'd even be down for some devil fingertip lightening tbh