infinitelovegodetc

I used Leo's content, weed, & direct experience to achieve enlightenment. AMA

59 posts in this topic

Only took 4 months and I wasn't even sure where it was heading. When Leo says it's a radical truth he means radical in the most absolute sense of the word. In fact the word radical cannot reflect even 0.000000001% of the truth. Finally all my favourite bands from the 60's make sense to me ?

You achieved enlightment and started an ama thread! Good for you

@infinitelovegodetc Tell us more about your method, your practices, and what you ultimately realized.

What is your age and what was your previous level of development/spiritual work?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

"Tell us more about your method"? Ok so I've felt ashamed for existing for the 26 years I've been conscious. So I'd say pain was the driving force for me discovering the truth at such a young age. I remember hearing that death is permanent, and god doesn't exist at a very young age, and it just disappointing and torturing me. I thought there's no fucking way, yet the adults with authority are telling me this so it must be true lol. So that set the stage. Skip ahead to the age of 19 I get into RSD and meditation. Being in the present moment solved so many of my problems (which is now obvious why) but I was a materialist nihilist so I was still deeply afraid, ashamed, scared whenever my ego got too involved. I grew up listening to christopher hitchens so I always thought atheism made way more sense than a god in the sky (pure ignorance lumping all religion in like that).

So I went on a nihilistic rampage for a good 5 years, just trying to sleep with as many girls as possible. I also went to a 10 day vipassna meditation retreat to try and improve my game, and had a deeply profound experience on the final day where I literally felt like I was on MDMA even though I've never taken it in my life (I chalked that one up to "a flood of dopamine in the brain" LOL!) So here I am at 26 just totally hopeless and staring at another 50 years of nihilstic existence. For this reason I was like fuck it this life is trash, time to start smoking weed, I hear it's not that bad for you. That's when it clicked for me that your physical posture can improve your confidence instantly, and this hit me like a ton of bricks. Also around this time I noticed Leo was talking about God and the myth of science, and my first thought was "really? I thought this guy was a nihilist PUA like me who jumped on the self help youtube career at the perfect time". It was this thought that made me inquire deeper. 

I'm gonna be honest watching that myth of science series was the single greatest day of my life. I rung friends, vlogged loudly in my room, with zero self agenda, just pure joy at the fact that my materialist beliefs were pure falsehood. Because from there, life was a mystery again. I understood what eckhart tolle felt like when he chilled benches for 2 years. It's all one! No separation. Why the hell does anything exist at all? From there I bingewatched your videos as well as Bernardo Kastrup, for like 10+ hours a day for months (but without weed because I was with family and it was christmas coronavirus lockdown).

Anyway months pass before I leave home again and decide to smoke weed with my friends. And that's when it hit me almost instantly. I've felt this way before. I remembered it from childhood, it was definitely empty. But I also understood what the buddhists meant by emptiness (i always interpreted it through a nihilist lense before), and that emptiness is getting closer to your true nature which is love. And that emptiness and love are one in the same. This is what it felt like to be a kid! It was truer than anything I've ever known. But it had always been there, I'd just forgotten about it. It can only be love because it's devoid of fear. It's why kids run around obliviously near busy roads. Permanent death is a fiction. 

So the day after that I get stoned again and I start doubting myself. Then the day after that I got really stoned and tied up all the loose ends of my existence. Like 6 hours methodically pondering existence and looking at it from all angles. It was at that point I awoke. Once you convince someone as logical as me that everything you've ever been told was wrong, and here's proof that the aim of the game is love, whatever which way you look at it. That's when it literally felt like game over. I got the whole being sucked into the void of love feeling walking back to my house. It freaked me out. I only got 3 hours sleep last night. I just intuitively know now that we're in heaven. Reality is literally perfect. And Leo's right it's also terrifying. I spent my whole life thinking there's no meaning, and now there's too much meaning. Infinite meaning. But also no meaning, it's just love. Infinite self-love. I am you, you are me. It could be no other way.

3 hours ago, infinitelovegodetc said:

When Leo says it's a radical truth he means radical in the most absolute sense of the word. In fact the word radical cannot reflect even 0.000000001% of the truth.

Rupert Spira has said a cup of tea is more exotic than enlightenment. S:

Just word of wisdom from the Tao te Ching: "Those who know don’t talk. Those who talk don’t know."

Don't get lost in "spiritual success", this is not a game you win, it's a journey without end.

Thinking you are enlightened is just a phase for most seekers, it will pass.

4 hours ago, infinitelovegodetc said:

Only took 4 months and I wasn't even sure where it was heading. When Leo says it's a radical truth he means radical in the most absolute sense of the word. In fact the word radical cannot reflect even 0.000000001% of the truth. Finally all my favourite bands from the 60's make sense to me ?

Do you like the band Melvins? They're something new but yeah, I connect with what they have to say..

What does enlightenment mean? 

59 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Rupert Spira has said a cup of tea is more exotic than enlightenment. S:

Spill some tea for me please. 

2 hours ago, infinitelovegodetc said:

Infinite meaning. But also no meaning, it's just love. Infinite self-love. I am you, you are me. It could be no other way.

Very good.

Namaste :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for reminding me I am not yet Enlightened lol...

Thanks for sharing, loved reading your history, happy this community/Leo content served you!

@infinitelovegodetc Interesting that you talk about cannabis playing a role in your awakening. If you said this to me 10 years ago I would have had my doubts because my teenage experiences with cannabis were so unremarkable.

Since having a full God Infinity breakthrough with 5-MeO last year, my tolerance to Cannabis (and all other substances) has greatly decreased. I had 3 tokes of a small joint the other night and had a full blown mystical experience. Ego was dissolved by about 50%. My heart was pounding out of fear of death.

My plan was to just chill and watch a cool documentary (Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Adam Curtis) but I quickly had to turn it off because I began empathing with everyone being interviewed and started to experience their deep suffering and contraction. 

After closing my eyes and breathing slowly to reduce my heart rate I quickly became conscious that What I Am is Absolute Eternal Consciousness. Completely location-less and time-less. The container of all space and time. Nothing can exist outside of it. It is existence itself, but it is also Absolutely Nothing at all. There's Absolutely nothing to Consciousness whatsoever. It became absurdly obvious that this body and brain are contained within Me.

The brain was interconnecting in ways that it does not do in a sober state. It felt like I had an IQ of 140. I was having these super long chain hyper-focused thoughts which were fractalizing off into a dozen other lines and then colliding back into one single focus and then repeating again. I thought 'is this how intelligent people think all the time?!'. 

Long story short: Cannabis is massively underrated as a spiritual tool if you have the pre-existing breakthroughs to ground it. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space Cannabis profoundly increases the likelihood of an ego-death event, because it inhibits long and short term memory. The driving force behind an ego-death experience on psychedelics is memory (context) suppression.

55 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Space Cannabis profoundly increases the likelihood of an ego-death event, because it inhibits long and short term memory. The driving force behind an ego-death experience on psychedelics is memory (context) suppression.

I think you might very right. My most intense experience so far of Oneness was on Ketamine, and I think it was because it came a point where I couldn't basically think at all. 

Interesting that no lsd, shoorms, DMT or 5-meo-dmt have put me nowhere close where Ketamine put me. And it wasn't a big dose at all , which make it even more special.

This also might explain why they say never it's a good idea to combine weed with dissociatives because of the ashtonishing intensity of experience it produces.

Edited by Javfly33

I too watched Leos videos while super high on weed. When I first discovered the channel I pretty much spent a month straight watching as many videos as I could while smoking weed every night. Absolutely helped to connect a lot of dots, my mind became extremely open and able to make tons of interconnections between what Leo was talking about and my own life. Though it's very easy to become reliant on weed, I definitely was and eventually had to quit, so watch out for that trap.