Preety_India

GAME B Dating

122 posts in this topic

im curious. 

Is what you are referring to as "Game B" simply dating that defys the social norm?

And you speak of certain strategies. 

What are some examples of some of these strategies and what is the end goal of these strategies?

56 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

im curious. 

Is what you are referring to as "Game B" simply dating that defys the social norm?

And you speak of certain strategies. 

What are some examples of some of these strategies and what is the end goal of these strategies?

Good question. 

There is no particular strategy because it's not geared towards specific goals. More like finding a true connection and such things don't happen in a planned manner. 

My suggestion is that such relationships blossom in certain environments, for example if you joined a spiritual workshops or communities.

You'll need to focus on creating good friendships.

For example with my guy, he was a friend of my friend and that's how we were introduced to each other. We didn't even go out on a date. Because we were just friends initially. 

But as time went on, we became close friends and then best friends and then lovers, it was like a process of progression and evolution where our emotional connection went from zero to really strong. This is not how typical dating scenario because in such Situations both parties know that they are out on a date. Whereas in my case, it was the blossoming of a relationship out of natural friendship and finding that connection between us. And now we are lovers. It took a long time to cultivate the love for each other and it came through spending time together and understanding each other. There was no goal in the beginning. There was no plan. It happened on its own. If he had directly approached me like a cold approach in a club or a restaurant or a busy street, I probably would have rejected him directly because I wouldn't have found him attractive. But over time of being in the same environment, since he was the friend of my friend, so there were many chances where we spent time collectively as friends, all three of us, (he is the friend of my guy friend) and in the process we got closer and got to know each other much better and eventually fell in love over our shared needs for spirituality. He loves doing meditation with me and I discuss spirituality with him and he is equally passionate about psychedelics, and high consciousness practices. So we found a lot of common interests that we shared. We decided to build something incredible together and now I'm more passionate about my spiritual work 

So i really can't say if there was any strategy involved in this. 

All I can say is that to pursue such relationships you might want to explore more into your friend circles or join places where people share your interests. A very good example is the thread in this subforum where a guy asked where he could find high consciousness women. I suggested spiritual workshops is a good place to start. But if you pursue traditional pickup methods, it's less likely you'll find a like minded person, it's not impossible, but it is not that common. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Good question. 

There is no particular strategy because it's not geared towards specific goals. More like finding a true connection and such things don't happen in a planned manner. 

My suggestion is that such relationships blossom in certain environments, for example if you joined a spiritual workshops or communities.

You'll need to focus on creating good friendships.

For example with my guy, he was a friend of my friend and that's how we were introduced to each other. We didn't even go out on a date. Because we were just friends initially. 

But as time went on, we became close friends and then best friends and then lovers, it was like a process of progression and evolution where our emotional connection went from zero to really strong. This is not how typical dating scenario because in such Situations both parties know that they are out on a date. Whereas in my case, it was the blossoming of a relationship out of natural friendship and finding that connection between us. And now we are lovers. It took a long time to cultivate the love for each other and it came through spending time together and understanding each other. There was no goal in the beginning. There was no plan. It happened on its own. If he had directly approached me like a cold approach in a club or a restaurant or a busy street, I probably would have rejected him directly because I wouldn't have found him attractive. But over time of being in the same environment, since he was the friend of my friend, so there were many chances where we spent time collectively as friends, all three of us, (he is the friend of my guy friend) and in the process we got closer and got to know each other much better and eventually fell in love over our shared needs for spirituality. He loves doing meditation with me and I discuss spirituality with him and he is equally passionate about psychedelics, and high consciousness practices. So we found a lot of common interests that we shared. We decided to build something incredible together and now I'm more passionate about my spiritual work 

So i really can't say if there was any strategy involved in this. 

All I can say is that to pursue such relationships you might want to explore more into your friend circles or join places where people share your interests. A very good example is the thread in this subforum where a guy asked where he could find high consciousness women. I suggested spiritual workshops is a good place to start. But if you pursue traditional pickup methods, it's less likely you'll find a like minded person, it's not impossible, but it is not that common. 

so Game B strategy is no strategy?

is having no strategy more conciouss than having strategy?

is something bad or inherently selfish about having strategy?

Game B Wiki

""Game B is notoriously difficult to think and talk about for the very good reason that if you were using the conceptual structures that came out of Game A to do so, you may very well be poisoning the well.""

"- Jordan Hall"

Defining Game B precisely would suffer from the reductionist Game A tendencies. Looking at the constituents of Game B from multiple angles might help to elucidate the concept. Here are some different constructions that point to Game B:

Game B is the flag on the hill for an omni-win civilization that maximizes human flourishing.

Game B is the environment that maximizes collective intelligence, collaboration, and increasing omni-consideration.

Game B is building or developing the capacity to navigate complexity without resorting to complicated systems.

Game B is establishing coherence within complex systems.

Game B is a meta-protocol for hyper-collaboration.

Game B is the infinite game where the purpose is to continue playing. Game A is the finite game where the purpose is to win.

Game B is the theoretically optimal condition for creative collaboration and, thus, for maximal innovation.

Game B must orient its primary innovation capacity towards cultivating individual and collective sovereignty. It must foster awareness of how choices show up and are decided, more than it augments individual and collective power.

Game B is a new mode of societal, economic, and political organization that leverages people's authentic, long-term interests towards a healthier, more cooperative society and improved well-being. A Game B system is any cooperative, mutually-beneficial system that can outcompete exploitative, adversarial systems through manifest appeal and willful, voluntary participation.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, integral said:

Game B Wiki

""Game B is notoriously difficult to think and talk about for the very good reason that if you were using the conceptual structures that came out of Game A to do so, you may very well be poisoning the well.""

"- Jordan Hall"

Defining Game B precisely would suffer from the reductionist Game A tendencies. Looking at the constituents of Game B from multiple angles might help to elucidate the concept. Here are some different constructions that point to Game B:

Game B is the flag on the hill for an omni-win civilization that maximizes human flourishing.

Game B is the environment that maximizes collective intelligence, collaboration, and increasing omni-consideration.

Game B is building or developing the capacity to navigate complexity without resorting to complicated systems.

Game B is establishing coherence within complex systems.

Game B is a meta-protocol for hyper-collaboration.

Game B is the infinite game where the purpose is to continue playing. Game A is the finite game where the purpose is to win.

Game B is the theoretically optimal condition for creative collaboration and, thus, for maximal innovation.

Game B must orient its primary innovation capacity towards cultivating individual and collective sovereignty. It must foster awareness of how choices show up and are decided, more than it augments individual and collective power.

Game B is a new mode of societal, economic, and political organization that leverages people's authentic, long-term interests towards a healthier, more cooperative society and improved well-being. A Game B system is any cooperative, mutually-beneficial system that can outcompete exploitative, adversarial systems through manifest appeal and willful, voluntary participation.

So game B is meant to be win-win-win situation i guess, but in my opinion that is basicaly same as game A but in more conciouss way.

8 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

so Game B strategy is no strategy?

is having no strategy more conciouss than having strategy?

is something bad or inherently selfish about having strategy?

Nothing selfish about it. Just that alternatives to typical Mainstream strategies exist that we forget to discuss. The kind of strategies and relationships that we often tend to ignore. Best is it to keep all possibilities open 

@AdamR95

"- Jordan Hall"

Did you just define Game B using Game A? lol (i joke)

yes it seems win-win-win = yellow 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Nope. These are not everyday cases. Such things are rare. This is not how we do things. 

Game B likely involves transparent communication. If she where to communicate transparently her life would fall apart, her inner world is a cage, deeply suppressed. Its the same as forcing people to stay inline to Game B Ideals like a religion, its exactly the same as what we have already been doing. She does not have a Game B inner world. 

@AdamR95

"- Jordan Hall"

Did you just define Game B using Game A? lol 

But yes it seems win-win-win = yellow 

maybe because for me having any game doesnt mean to be selfish, thats how i think of a game. But if we define game A as win-lose situation then i agree thats toxic.

@AdamR95

yes it seems win-win-win = yellow 

I think focusing too much on boxing the types of these relationships into a spiral dynamics stage/vmeme is unfairly focusing on structure rather than the content. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter where it is on the spiral dynamics stage, it is more about focusing on these relationships and not get lost into the paradigms of conventional dating. For a guy who doesn't want pickup, or tired of pickup or more interested in such relationships, it's a good option if he doesn't want pickup. He can allow a relationship to naturally blossom. Some people will say it's stage Green dating, some will say it's blue, some people will say it's Turquoise, the fact is that people can enter into such relationships wherever they are at on the spiral dynamics stage, where they are wouldn't matter as long as they find themselves in such relationship patterns. One need not be at a specific stage of spiral dynamics to decide what dating style or strategy they want to follow in life 

5 minutes ago, integral said:

Game B likely involves transparent communication. If she where to communicate transparently her life would fall apart, her inner world is a cage, deeply suppressed. Its the same as forcing people to stay inline to Game B Ideals like a religion, its exactly the same as what we have already been doing. She does not have a Game B inner world. 

But how can you be sure of her inner world. What if her inner world is completely different from what you are describing? 

I think the only person who can speak about their inner world is her own self. Nobody can decide her inner world other than her. 

By deciding someone else's truth for them we only project on them.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I think focusing too much on boxing the types of these relationships into a spiral dynamics stage/vmeme is unfairly focusing on structure rather than the content. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter where it is on the spiral dynamics stage, it is more about focusing on these relationships and not get lost into the paradigms of conventional dating. For a guy who doesn't want pickup, or tired of pickup or more interested in such relationships, it's a good option if he doesn't want pickup. He can allow a relationship to naturally blossom. Some people will say it's stage Green dating, some will say it's blue, some people will say it's Turquoise, the fact is that people can enter into such relationships wherever they are at on the spiral dynamics stage, where they are wouldn't matter as long as they find themselves in such relationship patterns. One need not be at a specific stage of spiral dynamics to decide what dating style or strategy they want to follow in life 

I think its not likely that someone in tier one can do game B.

Growing together in a relationship, both people benefit and help the other grow, they each have the others best interests at heart. They learn from eachother.  But at the same time each has self love and doesn’t loose themselves in the relationship, they also know that they can live without eachother   

Free beings choosing to fly together 

2 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

I think its not likely that someone in tier one can do game B.

Like I said, it's confusing to put it into spiral dynamics stages or tier 1 or tier 2.

People are never at a specific stage on the Spiral anyway.. Most people are a mixture of different vmemes 

Like for example, someone could be Orange when it comes to career and more Green when it comes to politics. So people cannot be defined by a specific color code since they can be a combination of many things with regard to different aspects. 

So i don't find it entirely impossible for a stage orange or a stage Green to pursue Tier 2 dating. Maybe they are stage Orange with regard to their other life aspects whereas they could be Tier 2 when it comes to dating. 

That's why I think it's unfair to compartmentalize dating styles according to spiral dynamics stages 

2 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Growing together in a relationship, both people benefit and help the other grow, they each have the others best interests at heart. They learn from eachother.  But at the same time each has self love and doesn’t loose themselves in the relationship, they also know that they can live without eachother   

Free beings choosing to fly together 

Yep

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Like I said, it's confusing to put it into spiral dynamics stages or tier 1 or tier 2.

People are never at a specific stage on the Spiral anyway.. Most people are a mixture of different vmemes 

Like for example, someone could be Orange when it comes to career and more Green when it comes to politics. So people cannot be defined by a specific color code since they can be a combination of many things with regard to different aspects. 

So i don't find it entirely impossible for a stage orange or a stage Green to pursue Tier 2 dating. Maybe they are stage Orange with regard to their other life aspects whereas they could be Tier 2 when it comes to dating. 

That's why I think it's unfair to compartmentalize dating styles according to spiral dynamics stages 

We know about limitations of spiral dynamics but its same with every symbol, model or category. This entire conversation works with oversimplifications. And i think spiral dynamics correlate pretty good with this topic.

10 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

. And i think spiral dynamics correlate pretty good with this topic.

But the focus of the topic was strategies and experiences and not spiral dynamics correlation. I think it goes in a completely different direction if we discuss spiral dynamics aspect. 

@Leo Gura What is Game B Dating? I cannot find any resources on the dating component.

Give me words i can google lol 

Is it the same as Tier 2 Dating or is it something else? 

Edited by integral

@Willie

22 hours ago, Willie said:

Ok. So. Anyone care to agree or disagree when I say that containment as described in the other thread is Game A?

What do you mean when you say 'containment', in Game A? Is there also containment in Game B?

@Preety_India Great thread. 

I'm all for Game B, this is the way modern relationships are heading in terms of challenging and letting go of binaries around gender, sexuality, attraction, marriage,partnership, gender roles, prejudices etc etc

Why does it make people feel uncomfortable though? 

Edited by Surfingthewave