Preety_India

GAME B Dating

122 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How to get spiritual chick? 

Green dating i think is still Game A. 

To get a spiritual chick just go to any green community where they gatter or use spiritual dating app.

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/spiritual-dating-sites

Ive tried "Spiritual singles app" its all green dating. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Stage Orange dating is never Game B, never was and never will be. 

For game B, you will need to drop the whole social achievement thing. 

Giving a hypothetical example. 

So I'm dating a less successful man or settling for a man who is financially lower than me(beneath me), it's kind of an example of Game B. Because it means that I'm not engaged in the regular stage Orange dating.

If I were to do stage Orange dating, I would look for a highly successful man 

With game B, I face survival challenges because I can end up dead if he doesn't have the money to protect me or we run into big financial troubles, yet I've ditched my survival in favor of emotional satisfaction with him 

What I mean is that the main focus of game B is emotional Connection and emotional and spiritual satisfaction.. And less focus on Orange Dating Mentality which is geared towards survival value and success. 

Game B Dating will need to favor Stage Green values over Stage Orange and sacrifice Orange needs for Green needs. 

Since you care a bit less about survival, the kind of people who will engage in Game B will tend to be less practical and have dreamy goals in life. 

You'll see repeated patterns of idealistic  dreamy behavior in stage Green people. Less pragmatism. That's a Hallmark sign of stage Green. It tries to change the system through a higher vision for the future although the vision does not look possible or practical in the current scenario. 

For example a stage Green person might say something like "I want equality for everyone. I want all environmental problems gone." 

In reality this hardly happens and you end up with people like Greta Thunberg. 

So a lot of Game B is going to sound impractical and is generally rarer for the same reason.. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Hold on, where are the definitions for Game A and Game B dating?

Does it have anything to do with this?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral no. There is no set definition for it. It is a loosely defined term that centers around spiritual and emotional connections in relationships given more weight over physical paradigms. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@integral no. There is no set definition for it. It is a loosely defined term that centers around spiritual and emotional connections in relationships given more weight over physical paradigms. 

Does that mean no sex, platonic love? 

What relationship is that. 

True relationship encompasses all. 

I want to actually love my Goddess. 

@zeroISinfinity

Here is the example 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

You're wrong about it. Please don't say it is nobody. That's veru close minded to say. Yes there is little to no survival agenda involved in Game B. But that does not mean nobody does it. 

Have you heard about lovers dying for each other or commiting suicide together? 

Have you heard about true stories of a couple who hang around even when the other person got cancer or lost a leg in an accident or is completely disabled? 

Of course for the healthier partner it's a huge burden to carry but they find emotional satisfaction in doing so. 

It's not like a game but a relationship with great emotional intensity. 

A very good example of game B is this video 

game B will not involve any kind of a fixed strategy like game A. It's basically looking for "heart" relationships. 

Such relationships have great love and intensity and dedication and hard work and usually last a long time. 

These are generally faithful monogamous relationships and do not involve chasing for attraction 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You'll see repeated patterns of idealistic  dreamy behavior in stage Green people. Less pragmatism. That's a Hallmark sign of stage Green. It tries to change the system through a higher vision for the future although the vision does not look possible or practical in the current scenario. 

This sounds like Green with a unhealthy Orange shadow. Healthy Green Transends and includes Orange. 

My sister is in healthy high synergy Green relationship. They started there own business together, got there financials solved, invested, worked on themselves spiritually/self development, nutrition (vegan or course). The first 3 years of there relationship was intense growth, helped each other grow, team work.  

But still all of this is Tier 1 and so im labeling it as Game A. 

Tier 2 is aware of the relationship structure, is detached and flexible about it.

The ego is not playing a heavy role like it does in tier 1. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Does that mean no sex, platonic love? 

What relationship is that. 

True relationship encompasses all. 

I want to actually love my Goddess. 

I gave the example in the video. 

No I don't know if the couple has sex or not or if their sex is enjoyable, but the girl can easily get a hot guy who gives her all the money and value in the world, but she wants to be with someone she has a heart attachment with. She wants her love to last forever. 

So that's example of deep emotional connection favored over general dating goals. 

3 minutes ago, integral said:

This sounds like Green with a unhealthy Orange shadow. Healthy Green Transends and includes Orange. 

My sister is in healthy high synergy Green relationship. They started there own business together, got there financials solved, invested, worked on themselves spiritually/self development, nutrition (vegan or course). The first 3 years of there relationship was intense growth, helped each other grow, team work.  

Tier 2 is aware of the relationship structure, is detached and flexible about it.

There is no orange shadow in it. Remember Orange has unhealthy aspects as well where Green is trying to be more Empathetic and accommodating. 

1 minute ago, integral said:

Well said fish. I Second this.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Preety_India This is Blue :D

Edited by integral

11 minutes ago, integral said:

@Preety_India This is Blue :D

Look at my original post. I've also mentioned that such examples are very often seen in blue countries and cultures 

Are you going to say that Green exists without blue? 

Both blue and green dating styles come under the umbrella. That's why I called it Game B and not simply stage Green dating. 

Now the couple could be together either due to strong moral values or because they have a strong empathy and connection. 

Strong moral values are a part of a Blue framework

Strong empathy and connection are a part of the Green framework

Thats why I said in the original post that you will see a lot of these relationships in Muslim countries and Jewish communities or deeply religious structures. 

As well among groups that want to show high levels of empathy to each other. Examples are recovering addicts at  drug rehabilitation centers who empathize with each other's situations. 

Edited by Preety_India

6 minutes ago, aurum said:

Don't mean to pop your bubble but Game A / Game B has been around forever. My understanding is that it's part of the lingo of the Human Potential Movement. Perhaps it started even before then.

The reason it's making rounds on the forum is because Leo has been sharing videos from Daniel Schmachtenberger, who is part of that crowd.

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

In that video she is not doing does things out of morals, she is dong it out of dutifulness. 

She is a dutiful person not a moral one. 

-

Going back to Game B, this topic was started because Leo mentioned Game B Dating in the other thread (origin story).

So im going to assume hes referring to this Game B wiki.

Because i cant fined any information of Game B dating, going to say its something similar to Tier 2 dating, or high green. 

30 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Look at my original post. I've also mentioned that such examples are very often seen in blue countries and cultures 

Are you doing to say that Green exists without blue? 

Both blue and green dating styles come under the umbrella. That's why I called it Game B and not simply stage Green dating. 

Now the couple could be together either due to strong moral values or because they have a strong empathy and connection. 

Strong empathy and connection are a part of the Green framework

Thats why I said in the original post that you will see a lot of these relationships in Muslim countries and Jewish communities or deeply religious structures. 

As well among groups that want to show high levels of empathy to each other. Examples are recovering addicts at  drug rehabilitation centers who empathize with each other's situations. 

I think we got to slow down abit, this is.. hmmm all over the place. But its ok this stuff isnt easy, no stress. 

We need more examples and information.  Lets start there. Then build a model around that. 

Edited by integral

Just now, integral said:

In that video she is not doing does things out of morals, she is dong it out of dutifulness. 

She is a dutiful person not a moral one. 

-

Going back to Game B, this topic was started because Leo mentioned Game B Dating in the other thread (origin story).

So im going to assume hes referring to this Game B wiki.

Because i cant fined any information of Game B dating, going to say its something similar to Tier 2 dating, or high green. 

This is not so much about Tier 2 dating.. It's about an unconventional dating pattern and there is still not a mutually agreeable definition on it. That's why I said it's loosely defined. 

Since it's not definitive, nobody can really decide what it truly entails. The only definitive understanding of it is that it's not like hookup culture normal mainstream attraction based dating. It has less odds for survival in it. 

But I'm not trying to say that it is superior or inferior in any way. It can't be called Game A because there is nothing of Game A in it, none of those conventional dating elements. 

People in such dating might not even use dating apps. There is no criteria for it because it highly depends on what the couple wants for each other and these terms and conditions defined by them irrespective of what society thinks or mainstream dating thinks. Like I said it's alternative style.. 

Lets not try to define something before studying it.  

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

A very good example of game B is this video 

This is all exactly how we have always been doing things. It cant be Game B. 

Maybe if we rule out what it cant be, we will find it lol. 

Edited by integral

1 minute ago, integral said:

This is all exactly how we have always been doing things. It cant be Game B. 

Nope. These are not everyday cases. Such things are rare. This is not how we do things.