Preety_India

GAME B Dating

122 posts in this topic

@Surfingthewave

Because they feel threatened by anything that challenges their status quo. 

They rather not hear a new idea. They want it shut down. Btw it's not even a new idea, it's been in existence, only difference being people don't tend to discuss it as much. 

And the other speculation being that they think a female has opened this thread so in their minds, I must have some female agenda behind this thread  which would make them perceive the whole topic negatively. (just my speculation though, could be my projection, but I rarely remember ever getting a better reception for my ideas here) 

It's kinda ridiculous to become uncomfortable just because something is different. 

Maybe they think it's a threat to regular gaming. 

This thread reminds me of gay people coming out in front of a straight audience. The straight people get super uncomfortable because they feel very uncertain about how gay people are going to change their reality, so they are not open to the idea of homosexuality. Haha. When in reality gay people are just minding their own business. 

48 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

. Sorry you got tagged 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

25 minutes ago, integral said:

@Leo Gura What is Game B Dating? I cannot find any resources on the dating component.

Give me words i can google lol 

Is it the same as Tier 2 Dating or is it something else? 

The way I saw it was that Leo used game A and game B as a way to explain how the advice he gives to people is more tailored towards game A.  Meaning advice on how to attract women, do pick up etc.  He was saying there’s no point to try and explain game B to people who are still working on game A.  
game B would be more geared towards transcending relationships once you are done with game A.  
Whether there was a deeper meaning behind what he said I dunno... 

46 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Preety_India Great thread. 

I'm all for Game B, this is the way modern relationships are heading in terms of challenging and letting go of binaries around gender, sexuality, attraction, marriage,partnership, gender roles, prejudices etc etc

Why does it make people feel uncomfortable though? 

That was a nice way of describing it collectively. 

Good to know that people are adopting different ways. 

Someone changed the topic name lol (just noticed, most pr Leo, haha, it was game B, changed it to game B dating, haha funny) 

Edited by Preety_India

2 hours ago, intotheblack said:

The way I saw it was that Leo used game A and game B as a way to explain how the advice he gives to people is more tailored towards game A.  Meaning advice on how to attract women, do pick up etc.  He was saying there’s no point to try and explain game B to people who are still working on game A.  
game B would be more geared towards transcending relationships once you are done with game A.  
Whether there was a deeper meaning behind what he said I dunno... 

Transending relationships. Thats it then. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Preety_India

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Surfingthewave

Because they feel threatened by anything that challenges their status quo. 

They rather not hear a new idea. They want it shut down. Btw it's not even a new idea, it's been in existence, only difference being people don't tend to discuss it as much. 

And the other speculation being that they think a female has opened this thread so in their minds, I must have some female agenda behind this thread. 

Who's they? 

It's not discussed much because this forum, particularly this part is dominated by young heterosexual males looking for dating advice.  You're a breath of fresh air so keep it up! 

The status quo doesn't exist, it's just a lot of people moaning about the same thing from the same view point, creating fear. 

Opening minds with new experiences reveals a whole new "quo"  and when it comes to dating this is needed. 

Gender and sexuality are actually fluid which impacts on the way relationships are perceived, therefore how dating is perceived. It takes a lot of consciousness and open mindedness to arrive at this realisation.

Women don't want what a lot of men here think they do, but I'll be accused of gender wars so I'll stop here. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

The question of the thread is : Lets discuss how you want Game B dating to look like?

The thing is contemplating these things is interesting and does lead to some insights but let's be honest.... no one is playing game b... you're a fool if you think cause you are wanting to play this game others will automatically as well. Also a tremendous amount of self bias thinking you yourself even know how to play game B or if you are secertly still playing game A. You're going to be the odd one out of the group holding the game controller sitting alone at the tv while the rest of the kids put their's down to go outside and play tag. In fact they never even came inside on your invitation to play. If you think you can go out into the world and everyone is conscious enough to be thinking about game b you are fooling yourself. The majority of people are playing game A, especially in this domain. There are game B people for sure but you have a better chance finding fulfillment playing game A consciously and not being a downright manipulative devil than trying to contemplate what isn't. Thinking about stuff like this expecting it to go how you wish is just bypassing what is : Game A aka all is fair in love and war. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov it's a minority game. 

It's a rare thing. But it is an alternative for those who don't want A. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Lyubov it's a minority game. 

It's a rare thing. But it is an alternative for those who don't want A. 

No one wants A. Just as no one wishes they had to work or take care of themselves or put in survival work. It is a requirement however as a finite life unless you wish to fall apart and go through something worse than up-keeping your survival.

Edited by Lyubov

Just now, Lyubov said:

No one wants A. Just as no one wishes they had to work or take care of themselves or put in survival work. It is a requirement however as a finite life unless you wish to fall apart.

I think people actually want A. They see excitement in it. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think people actually want A. They see excitement in it. 

They see excitement in obtaining the relationships, sex, intimacy and all the benefits of having a relationship and it's worth playing game A for it. Basically a large part of this thread can be reduced to "I wish I could get all the benefits of this domain but not have to do anything for it or face that challenges that arise from it." That's basically what pondering game b is. Maybe one day society will be so conscious this changes just like people not having to work much cause society as a whole has gotten rid of scarcity. Not gonna happen anytime soon or even in my lifetime. 

Edited by Lyubov

Also stage green is playing game A just as much as the other tiers. Don't kid yourself or think this is something which reaches holism higher on the spiral. They just value different stuff. A nice car, luxury watch and a ruthless go getter work ethic will impress a pretty orange girl working in finance. A beautiful house in nature, a successful business selling smoothies that gives 5% to charity and a healthy masculine guy not afraid to express his feminine a bit will get the beautiful green yoga teacher. These are just some male examples, there are ofc ones for women and LGBTQ, etc.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov it's not about holism. It about alternative. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Lyubov it's not about holism. It about alternative. 

there isn't one, just as there isn't one to working for money or taking a shower/bath to clean yourself. When you find solutions to those let me know. Game B is wherever those are. 

@Lyubov game B has always existed. I only threw a spotlight  on it. 

I don't understand the resistance. 

There is no competition with game A

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Lyubov game B has always existed. I only threw a spotlight  on it. 

I don't understand the resistance. 

There is no competition with game A

@Preety_India  I just don’t see many points in your distinctions for what game b is. You said yourself you don’t really have a fixed vision for it. Game B isn't a thing. Just as not having to survive doesn’t exist for something that is living. You are still playing game A in all your posts. You are just listing compromises and preferences for what you want in a relationship and your willingness to not have to unconsciously manipulate and scheme for them. There is only game A. Playing it consciously though is a choice and I agree with this. 

@Lyubov no I don't agree. Game B is different. You probably don't get it because you don't want to accept it. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Lyubov no I don't agree. Game B is different. You probably don't get it because you don't want to accept it. 

I will take a second look through the thread to see if anything changes my mind but I'm really not seeing anything in here besides dressing up / interpreting classic game A survival in a way that makes it seem more appealing and in line with your own personal values and desires. This is an important part of survival. Putting it into context. I still only see in this thread a discussion on game A with the willingness to play it consciously and focus less on stuff stage orange people like vs green. 

Edited by Lyubov

Just now, Lyubov said:

I will take a second look through the thread to see if anything changes my mind but I'm really not seeing anything in here besides dressing up / interpreting classic game A survival in a way that makes it seem more appealing and in line with your own personal values and desires. This is an important part of survival. Putting it into context. I still only see game A here with the willingness to play it consciously and not be a total devil. 

No it's not that. It exists. Pure and simple. It's just ambiguous because it's an umbrella term and not discussed often. 

At one point in time  people thought a relationship can only exist between a man and a woman and not between a man and a man. But here we are, seeing men kiss each other. 

Game B always existed in the shadows of Game A. 

Nobody pays attention to it because it's not exciting. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

No it's not that. It exists. Pure and simple. It's just ambiguous because it's an umbrella term and not discussed often. 

At one point in time  people thought a relationship can only exist between a man and a woman and not between a man and a man. But here we are, seeing men kiss each other. 

Game B always existed in the shadows of Game A. 

Nobody pays attention to it because it's not exciting. 

Gay men play game A just as much as everyone else lol. They have their own jargon and use the same rating system and are screening and judging their options and playing the field just as much as the next person. Being gay doesn't mean you are playing a different game. We are just more open and accepting and allowing people to play game A to fulfill desires we didn't used to allow be fulfilled. Like I said I'll read the thread a second time but all I see is you stating your green values and preferences for a partner and labeling it as something different than what the rest are doing when it's fundamentally the same, just different values and preferences. The logic behind your game b follows the same classic green trope actually where they think all is love if we just put the guns and nukes down and come together lol. You haven't solved game A which you are intrenched in. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov the gay thing was just used an example to explain the closed mindedness towards game B.