Preety_India

GAME B Dating

122 posts in this topic

What's game B? 

How I really see it. Make your gf use 5-meo then we are really equal. 

Everything else is still game A portraying itself to be something different or "better" or putting nicer better looking  mask on itself. Which in paradox will make it even more manipulative and less truthful. 

So in Truth what you actually want is the best all rounded guy. 

So attract him. Make yourself desirabile by him. 

That simple. 

If you can't work with what you have. Deal with it and accept that too. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  you did not understand what it means. And please stop advising me what I need to do with my dating life, I don't need your advice. I've already mentioned in the thread to not discuss game A here. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Ok. I wish you very best. 

I hope you will get that type of guy that you want right now. 

But may I say, you yourself will leave him pretty fast. That's just my opinion. 

I have my reasons for scepticism. 

You have every right to fantisize how you like it or should be. But when Reality slaps your ears you will be forced to actually be uncoditional in your love for human nature in general. 

@zeroISinfinity I've already that kind of relationship. Please be open minded. Goodluck. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Before you start screaming on me. 

Was it homeless guy or with someone else. 

Would like to know in more details characteristics of the guy who provided you B relationship. 

Finally why you broke up? 

I seriously doubt any women will put her self image in jepardy and be honest. Those stuff are  rare and only writings of those women I take seriously. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Stop making this personal. This topic is not about her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I know. Should stop pushing peeps against the wall. Trying to help nothing else. 

Done with it, I really am. Have better things on my mind anyway. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Didn´t you say in one of your videos that everything is personal? I think you used the word subjective, but it´s the same. Obejectivity is not possible, - you said. 

Of course this topic is about her (Preety, love you!), otherwise she wouldn´t start it. 

And is here really an argument? Isn´t game B = game A + consiousness? Like everything else?

On 3/9/2021 at 9:06 PM, Preety_India said:

Anyone up for it? Wanna discuss? 

Lets discuss how you want Game B dating to look like? 

Boys and girls here, chip in your views on how you want it for your gender. 

I still don't have a fixed vision for this, just loose thoughts around this. 

This can be the next generation high consciousness dating.. 

Tell me how you want it look. 

Game A people can overlook this thread because it won't apply to you if you don't want Game B

To give you a context on this. 

Game B involves life long bonding, or at least long term, less attraction related stuff, more about emotions  Stage Green dating strategies and Hotspots, developing intimacy and connection, hippie love, defying social norms on regular dating, building strong relationships and partnerships, overcoming hurdles, choosing alternative unconventional partners (for example you might be straight and choose a gay partner or someone who is not in your social status zone (like beneath you socially or financially). Basically this is unconventional dating game and not your regular club hookup/rsd /pua/regular physical attraction. 

Ready for Game B? 

Make a poll and lets have a research of people here where they are playing i'm interested right now, with my kind of selfishness i cannot play game B..

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Didn´t you say in one of your videos that everything is personal? I think you used the word subjective, but it´s the same. Obejectivity is not possible, - you said. 

Of course this topic is about her (Preety, love you!), otherwise she wouldn´t start it. 

I tried to find the most gigantic facepalm picture ever but I was facepalming myself too hard.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

If anyone starts are gender war here, I will kill you.

But Leo, girls ARE better than boys! :P

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I tried to find the most gigantic facepalm picture ever but I was facepalming myself too hard.

Why?

Can we get a short description of Game B Relationships? 

Examples?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Why?

Short answer: just a feeling.

Long answer: I haven't watched the video, but I'm assuming that it said that everything is personal from an absolute perspective, which means that it makes no sense to single out Preety specifically in this case, because from an absolute perspective, the topic is about everybody equally.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Short answer: just a feeling.

Long answer: I haven't watched the video, but I'm assuming that it said that everything is personal from an absolute perspective, which means that it makes no sense to single out Preety specifically in this case, because from an absolute perspective, the topic is about everybody equally.

I watched so many videos, they are all mixed in my poor femal head ? But I try to find it. The word was not "personal" but "subjective". Objectivity is not possible, don´t you see it? I mean... Existence is always subjective

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

absolute perspective

Look. what is that strange thing "absolute perspective"??? Oxymoron of course! 

Perspective and absolute exclude each other. How on earth can perspective be objective/

43 minutes ago, Seed said:

But Leo, girls ARE better than boys! :P

Aren't we equal but we just like to pull on our side? 

"I will kill you". -Leo Gura

Its time, unleash it. :)

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

14 minutes ago, integral said:

"I will kill you". -Leo Gura

Its time, unleash it. :)

Friendly reminder. 

Bug I do deserve it. Afterall this is his place. He is correct. 

Jokes aside. 

But back to the topic. 

Still have no idea what B game is?

How to get spiritual chick or how to get spiritual guy? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity