Preety_India

GAME B Dating

122 posts in this topic

Anyone up for it? Wanna discuss? 

Lets discuss how you want Game B dating to look like? 

Boys and girls here, chip in your views on how you want it for your gender. 

I still don't have a fixed vision for this, just loose thoughts around this. 

This can be the next generation high consciousness dating.. 

Tell me how you want it look. 

Game A people can overlook this thread because it won't apply to you if you don't want Game B

To give you a context on this. 

Game B involves life long bonding, or at least long term, less attraction related stuff, more about emotions  Stage Green dating strategies and Hotspots, developing intimacy and connection, hippie love, defying social norms on regular dating, building strong relationships and partnerships, overcoming hurdles, choosing alternative unconventional partners (for example you might be straight and choose a gay partner or someone who is not in your social status zone (like beneath you socially or financially). Basically this is unconventional dating game and not your regular club hookup/rsd /pua/regular physical attraction. 

Ready for Game B? 

Edited by Leo Gura
Improved title clarity

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

We are here to discuss strategies and methods and concepts. 

So please don't derail the thread by debating about Game A and then trying to pit it against Game B. This is not a competition of who wins, A or B. 

It's just an alternative style of dating. 

So please be respectful of that. Both have slight differences in perspectives 

Don't enmesh this thread with Game A.. You got lots of pickup threads for your regular dating discussions. 

@Michael569

Please remove the following troll. Link of his thread posted. 

@Natasha

@Forestluv

Thanks for removing the troll. 

Edited by Preety_India

Well, considering that B Game has never been practised in entire history of humanity, it's pretty hard to visualise what it would look like.

I guess it would be more 50/50 type of relationship, with less polarity and less emphasis on sex? And with more emphasis on higher conciousness values? Idk.

@Peter Miklis it is practised. It's similar to stage Green dating.. 

It's not just not talked about very often in regular circles because it's not conventional 

It's like gay people don't exist. They do. It's just that they don't come out very often in front of straight people. They keep to themselves 

Similarly unconventional dating is very rarely discussed. 

4 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I guess it would be more 50/50 type of relationship, with less polarity and less emphasis on sex? And with more emphasis on higher conciousness values? Idk.

Indian marriages focus a lot on game B. 

I might get told by my parents to marry a guy who is sort of boring in bed. But I would still marry him because of wanting to fulfill family responsibilities and obligations. 

Over time even if I'm not sexy to him or he is not sexy or attractive to me, I might still develop intimacy for him through communication and living together. 

My grandparents had that. Even some Jewish communities have this style of dating where they pick a random partner and make their marriage work. There is no dating involved, they don't even know each other 

Some Muslim families also have this. 

In my country there are variant patterns of dating. 

To defy social norms, we have what we call love marriages which is not similar to pickup but a lot similar to 18th century courtship dating. 

This where both are introduced and find a way to get along and eventually fall in love and marry. 

This style is either outdated or not practiced conventionally in the Western world. 

But you still have examples of unconventional dating in Western couples where they might not enjoy sexual chemistry but are still together by a shared goal. 

There is less emphasis on attraction and sex and more on emotional connections. 

For example falling in love with a cancer patient. Maybe they are in hospital and sex is rare or not available for medical reasons, but they are together because they share common things and love each other. 

@Preety_India Game B that Leo talks about is basicially tourquise ( or maybe yellow) daiting. Tourquise people basically doesn't exsist so it's kind of useless to debate how to create such relationships...

Especially if we ourselves is not even there yet.

That said, how to do green/yellow dating is an interesting discussion. I believe the most important thing for such relationships is understanding the other person and working on the problems that both have collectively and individually. Understanding and listing to the other partner is crucial, otherwise the misunderstanding will grow and come out In ugly ways.

Otherwise, it will be hard to reach the deepest forms of intimacy and the relationship will fail sooner or later. Furthermore, I believe continuing having regular sex throughout the relationship is important and also counterintuitively having an dynamic where both parties are allowed autonomy, space and alone time.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Preety_India I see. There is still an interesting paradox linked with this type of dating, which Leo mentioned: if you are so concious that you don't need anything anymore, why would you be in a relationship? What would be the reason? Being forced into monogamy is one thing, but choosing partner even if you don't need anything is kind of tricky. What would be the higher conciousness values?

1 minute ago, SamC said:

Furthermore, I believe continuing having regular sex throughout the relationship is important and also counterintuitively having an dynamic where both parties are allowed autonomy, space and alone time.

I disagree. For some people sex is not that important. 

I've had a few flings where men wanted to have my company and weren't regularly sexual with me. 

I'm currently in a relationship that I'll call stage Green relationship with a guy. 

He told me that he doesn't put a lot of emphasis on sex but emotional connection. You can call it whatever label you want, I simply choose to call it game B. You can call it Stage Green dating if Game B is not exact. The title doesn't matter. 

Me and my boyfriend rarely have sex but we enjoy each other's company to the max. He has a low sex drive. I do have a high sex drive but I control it because I love him 

We find a terrific connection between the two of us. We always get along and our emotional connection is the best I ever had. 

I really crave for him and he wants me too.

So it's not like it doesn't exist. 

It does. Why it works? Because we both are super emotional people. 

@Peter Miklis emotional Connection is the reason 

Being high conscious does not remove the need for partnership. 

I don't think that even if I reach stage Turquoise I wouldn't want a partner. I certainly would. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If anyone starts are gender war here, I will kill you.

I'm extremely happy and content that I pioneered such a revolutionary discussion. 

It's like spirituality. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Me and my boyfriend rarely have sex but we enjoy each other's company to the max. He has a low sex drive. I do have a high sex drive but I control it because I love him 

The amount will vary. The point was, If you're not having sex at all on a semi regular basis ( whatever you both agreed you need) than problems will occur.

When partners never have sex or super fucking rarly have sex and both are in their reproduction prime and there is no communication about it, problems will occur.

Sex is also a basic need that doesn't disappear, unless you're fucking buddha.

1 minute ago, SamC said:

When partners never have sex or super fucking rarly have sex and both are in their reproduction prime and there is no communication about it, problems will occur.

Not when they have low sex drive. How much sex they want depends on their preference. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Not when they have low sex drive. How much sex they want depends on their preference. 

@Preety_India It all depends on what the needs of both are and if it's communicated or not. 

My point is that Sexual intimacy is important in a romantic relationship. The important question however is how much is enough for both to be happy and that's were communication comes in so that both are satisfied on that compartment of the relationship. 

If it is not satisfied for both people than the relationship will not be as good as it could be and sometimes even lead to bigger problems that the two should deal with if they want to develop the most conscious relationship possible. 

For most people regular sex is an important need, that must be meet in order for the relationship to feel good. If one or both partners have another preference, than that's becuase of preference - not becuase the level of conciousness or emotional maturity.

Just now, SamC said:

@Preety_India It all depends on what the needs of both are and if it's communicated or not. 

My point is that Sexual intimacy is important in a romantic relationship. The important question however is how much is enough for both to be happy and that's were communication comes in so that both are satisfied on that compartment of the relationship. 

If it is not satisfied for both people than the relationship will not be as good as it could be and sometimes even lead to bigger problems that the two should deal with if they want to develop the most conscious relationship possible. 

For most people regular sex is an important need, that must be meet in order for the relationship to feel good. If one or both partners have another preference, than that's becuase of preference - not becuase the level of conciousness or emotional maturity.

Preference cannot be mixed with emotional maturity, yes you are right.. 

But our emotional bond is the strongest I ever had so far in any of my relationships. I see him as very emotionally mature because he understands everything I feel. I understand everything he feels. 

There's rarely an opportunity for misunderstanding in communication or emotional levels and I appreciate that about him a lot. He appreciates my emotional maturity with him and we don't fight the way I used to fight with my other previous boyfriends. 

I like this relationship more than any. And it's mutual admiration. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Preference cannot be mixed with emotional maturity, yes you are right.. 

But our emotional bond is the strongest I ever had so far in any of my relationships. I see him as very emotionally mature because he understands everything I feel. I understand everything he feels. 

There's rarely an opportunity for misunderstanding in communication or emotional levels and I appreciate that about him a lot. He appreciates my emotional maturity with him and we don't fight the way I used to fight with my other previous boyfriends. 

I like this relationship more than any. And it's mutual admiration. 

Good (: I am happy for you

1 minute ago, SamC said:

Good (: I am happy for you

Me too. :)

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Game B involves life long bonding, or at least long term, less attraction related stuff, more about emotions  Stage Green dating strategies and Hotspots, developing intimacy and connection, hippie love, defying social norms on regular dating, building strong relationships and partnerships, overcoming hurdles, choosing alternative unconventional partners (for example you might be straight and choose a gay partner or someone who is not in your social status zone (like beneath you socially or financially). Basically this is unconventional dating game and not your regular club hookup/rsd /pua/regular physical attraction. 

Ok so basically, "let's ignore the man's survival and talk about the woman's survival."

I guess that's only fair after all the man-bias in the past few days/weeks/months/years lol

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Ok so basically, "let's ignore the man's survival and talk about the woman's survival."

I guess that's only fair after all the man-bias in the past few days/weeks/months/years lol

I think the whole idea of it is to never focus on survival to begin with. It's an unconventional dating pattern where any kind of combination is possible, any kind of relationship dynamic possible outside of the regular dating norm based on attraction. 

So it neither fulfills the man's survival agenda nor the woman's.. Because couples who are into these types ditch the whole survival thing and want a relationship exclusively for connection and intimacy outside of attraction, or simply partnership/companionship. 

For example a couple that don't find the other attractive in the standard sense, but love hanging out and doing drugs or meditation together. It's how they bond and both could be incredibly boring in standard dating terms but they love each other's company because there is something that binds them together for example a common activity or emotion... 

I might offer you another scenario to ponder on. 

Lets say a young woman visits a psychologist who is 75 years old. At first there is nothing attractive about him to her because he is out of her league in terms of attraction. But they grow closer everyday since he helps her heal. She eventually loves spending more time with him and they begin to explore common interests. In the regular dating game he would get rejected by such a woman very fast. But here unusual circumstances have isolated and brought them together. 

Now she is still not sexually attracted to him. But they decide to have sex. It's kinda average quality sex. But she is happy with the nature of the relationship because both have learned to tame down expectations in need for mutual company. Over time their connection only grows stronger and lasts longer. The key criteria here is that both have found happiness with each other in unusual ways and they fulfill each other through emotional ways rather than physical. Of course their relationship can easily take any turn, they could get more sexual over time and might even develop attraction for each other after spending a lot of time together. The brain can develop in different directions. I might not like coffee today but I might start liking coffee tomorrow. 

I've myself observed this. I had a long time attraction to more healthier body building types of males. I had zero attraction for skinny men. 

And now after exploring my own sexuality in great depth, I have suddenly sparkled a huge attraction for skinny males. 

I think sexuality, attraction, emotionality, relationship, connection is not a one stop destination but a constant fluid state of flux or flow. 

Today I might be heterosexual. Tomorrow I might be bisexual. 

Today I might like tall guys. Tomorrow I might like short guys. 

With game B Dating, I want be open minded and  explore all sorts of possibilities for relationships and dating and I don't want to restrict dating and attraction to one pattern. 

There was a time in human history when people said that a relationship can only exist between a man and a woman. Anything else was considered impossible or unhealthy. 

Today a man can be in a relationship with another man. They can kiss each other. 

So the point I want to drive forward is that anything is possible outside the conventional norms. 

It doesn't always has to be the regular dating style. It could be anything that the couple want for each other as long as they are happy together. 

I call it Stage Green Dating or Game B. 

Integral Relationships

Just found this channel, looks promising. 

Yellow+ Relationships (Going Meta)

Green Relationships

Nearly all the men commenting in the last thread are operating at Orange for Relationships

99% of the Relationships sub-forum is Orange dating problems. 

2x speed recommended. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?