Vignan

Final doubts regarding LSD please help

40 posts in this topic

Please read till bottom if you're experienced in LSD...

I have finally received a blot for about $25 but the guy was not sure about dosage. He claimed that 1/4th of it would be sufficient for beginners. He said it would be 300ug*

My friend who has done before said his experience but I want to make sure its original but I have no test kits at my place or online.

I want to have a breakthrough and need to understand what's happening with my life. I need to change. I need to be more purposeful. I need to achieve my goals. I'm just becoming distracted and lazy staying at home. 

Here's my Qs:

How do I dose based on this paper blot?

How much for beginning dose and how much for breakthrough?

How to test without a kit?

Also tell how experience vary with these dose low and high (breakthrough)?

I've smoked weed once and decided not to do it again though it was pleasant experience but what I want is to make psychedelic a change bringer to my life, to make me good!

One last Q... Can I have breakthrough on weed? If Yes... how much should I smoke?

26 minutes ago, Vignan said:

what I want is to make psychedelic a change bringer to my life, to make me good!

Psychedelics won't make you good. Maybe they will provide insights, that will help you along the path of unconditional love, but they won't do the work for you.

I just came across this today, from Ram Dass:

Even after I understood the need to disentangle from my attachments to get there, it has not been an easy or rapid process. Instead of the instant enlightenment I envisioned from psychedelics, it has required years of incremental practice to even begin to get free of the conditioned feelings, habits, and unconscious urges that keep rising to the surface. And it's not that they have gone or will go away, but how I identify with them as I shift more toward the soul that Maharaj-ji reflected back to me.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Psychedelics won't make you good. Maybe they will provide insights, that will help you along the path of unconditional love, but they won't do the work for you.

I just came across this today, from Ram Dass:

Even after I understood the need to disentangle from my attachments to get there, it has not been an easy or rapid process. Instead of the instant enlightenment I envisioned from psychedelics, it has required years of incremental practice to even begin to get free of the conditioned feelings, habits, and unconscious urges that keep rising to the surface. And it's not that they have gone or will go away, but how I identify with them as I shift more toward the soul that Maharaj-ji reflected back to me.

Yes this is true. It's been 5 years into spirituality but I'm observing lately is that my practice is going reverse. May be because of indulging in too much of material work right now but this is having a negative impact. Ego is getting back

4 minutes ago, Vignan said:

Yes this is true. It's been 5 years into spirituality but I'm observing lately is that my practice is going reverse. May be because of indulging in too much of material work right now but this is having a negative impact. Ego is getting back

Ego is annoying that way. It is always looming at your back, ready to stab, the second you stop being aware of it. Worse, the more spiritual progress you make, the harder the ego fights to stay alive. You have to grit your teeth, working through each night of the soul, until you emerge on the other side, a little clearer and stronger than before.

My experience has been the same as what Ram Dass describes. I feel it will be a lifelong journey of fighting to stay vigilant, rather than listening to the taunts of my conditioned mind. Deconditioning is hard work, but each little victory is worthwhile.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You don't want a breakthrough on your first trip. Go with 1/4th square as he said.

You can always trip more later.

300ug is A LOT. It can mindfuck you real hard. 150ug is a solid trip that will mindfuck most people.

A breakthrough is a very serious thing. You don't need one right away. Slowly build up to it. Sub-breakthrough trips are still highly beneficial.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vignan it’s extremely difficult to have a breakthrough on LSD. I would say LSD is great for amplifying thinking patterns, Fears / Traumas, and it shows how stable the mind is when it’s sober. 5 Meo Dmt is consistent with breakthroughs 

Edited by Clvp

32 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I can attest to that, lol. Not only did it melt my reality into a fucking cartoon, but it made my limbs go numb, to the point where I came close to calling for help.

what would medics do to help you?

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

I have finally received a blot for about $25 but the guy was not sure about dosage. He claimed that 1/4th of it would be sufficient for beginners. He said it would be 300ug*

I assume you are talking about a single tab, rather than a sheet. 

If you have one tab and don't know the amount, I would take his advice and take 1/4. If it is 300ug, 1/4 would be 75ug and the vast majority of people would feel something at 75ug, yet the intensity would vary. For most people, 75ug is enough to have an altered state of consciousness, yet the person would still be in touch with reality enough to think themselves stable if things got weird and uncomfortable. 

For most people, 75ug would not be enough for a breakthrough. However, it will give you a decent idea of the next dose. For example, if you hardly felt anything at 75ug, then take the rest of the tab. If 75ug felt strong and you want a little bit stronger, take 1/2 what's left.

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

How do I dose based on this paper blot?

You can cut 1/4 of it. To be more precise, you can dissolve it in liquid and drink 1/4 of it.

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

How much for beginning dose and how much for breakthrough?

For most beginners that don't have anxiety issues, 50-100ug is a good starting dose to get a baseline feel. 

A breakthrough dose depends on the person. Some people are more sensitive than others. For 99% of people, 300ug would be an extremely high first dose. Another school of thought is to take a high dose the first time and breakthrough. Yet this is using leverage, it could work out great, yet it could also get messy. I would recommend against using a high dose the first time, unless the person is very mature and/or with highly experienced facilitators, such as an Ayahuasca ceremony. 

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

Also tell how experience vary with these dose low and high (breakthrough)?

You can read trip reports to get an idea, yet it really needs to be directly experienced. A breakthrough is essentially "ego death". The sense of self and rational thinking dissolves. Yet this can lead to a wide variety of experiences.

A low/moderate dose would be more like a lucid dream. Reality is distorted, yet you are still there for it. A low/moderate dose can provide deep insights in some people. 

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

I've smoked weed once and decided not to do it again though it was pleasant experience but what I want is to make psychedelic a change bringer to my life, to make me good!

One last Q... Can I have breakthrough on weed? If Yes... how much should I smoke?

It depends on the person. Smoking weed can lead to personal insights, yet it is unlikely to have a big impact on someone who doesn't have a lot of spiritual experience. The person would likely have an altered trip and bounce back to their old self. Edible weed is more potent and can lead to quasi-psychedelic experiences. In terms of deeply profound insights, psychedelics is probably the best shot - yet again, it depends on the person. For me, my first trip shattered my foundation of reality and sense of self and I was never able to get grounded like I had been,. Yet I've also seen lots of people that trip a few times and snap right back to the person they were.

If you are serious about using psychedelics for personal growth, I would recommend plan at least 5-6 trips. For some people, it can be really important to integrate with other spiritual practices and working with someone who has a lot of experience with psychedelics and/or personal development. If a person is highly conditioned and maladjusted to life, it's unlikely that one trip alone will magically turn them into a new person.  This can happen, yet it's rare. To go to the deepest transpersonal levels, I would integrate psychedelics, meditation, yoga, breathwork. contemplation and integrative discussions. 

@Meta-Man that’s happened to me man it’s terrifying! Lol. It was cause I smoked weed though while tripping

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't want a breakthrough on your first trip. Go with 1/4th square as he said.

You can always trip more later.

300ug is A LOT. It can mindfuck you real hard. 150ug is a solid trip that will mindfuck most people.

A breakthrough is a very serious thing. You don't need one right away. Slowly build up to it. Sub-breakthrough trips are still highly beneficial.

Thank you leo, will try that

5 hours ago, Clvp said:

@Vignan it’s extremely difficult to have a breakthrough on LSD. I would say LSD is great for amplifying thinking patterns, Fears / Traumas, and it shows how stable the mind is when it’s sober. 5 Meo Dmt is consistent with breakthroughs 

But near my place no one even know what dmt is. I'm unable to source 

But Leo said Lsd is itself a powerful psychedelic after dmt and can give you some great insights

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I assume you are talking about a single tab, rather than a sheet. 

If you have one tab and don't know the amount, I would take his advice and take 1/4. If it is 300ug, 1/4 would be 75ug and the vast majority of people would feel something at 75ug, yet the intensity would vary. For most people, 75ug is enough to have an altered state of consciousness, yet the person would still be in touch with reality enough to think themselves stable if things got weird and uncomfortable. 

For most people, 75ug would not be enough for a breakthrough. However, it will give you a decent idea of the next dose. For example, if you hardly felt anything at 75ug, then take the rest of the tab. If 75ug felt strong and you want a little bit stronger, take 1/2 what's left.

You can cut 1/4 of it. To be more precise, you can dissolve it in liquid and drink 1/4 of it.

For most beginners that don't have anxiety issues, 50-100ug is a good starting dose to get a baseline feel. 

A breakthrough dose depends on the person. Some people are more sensitive than others. For 99% of people, 300ug would be an extremely high first dose. Another school of thought is to take a high dose the first time and breakthrough. Yet this is using leverage, it could work out great, yet it could also get messy. I would recommend against using a high dose the first time, unless the person is very mature and/or with highly experienced facilitators, such as an Ayahuasca ceremony. 

You can read trip reports to get an idea, yet it really needs to be directly experienced. A breakthrough is essentially "ego death". The sense of self and rational thinking dissolves. Yet this can lead to a wide variety of experiences.

A low/moderate dose would be more like a lucid dream. Reality is distorted, yet you are still there for it. A low/moderate dose can provide deep insights in some people. 

It depends on the person. Smoking weed can lead to personal insights, yet it is unlikely to have a big impact on someone who doesn't have a lot of spiritual experience. The person would likely have an altered trip and bounce back to their old self. Edible weed is more potent and can lead to quasi-psychedelic experiences. In terms of deeply profound insights, psychedelics is probably the best shot - yet again, it depends on the person. For me, my first trip shattered my foundation of reality and sense of self and I was never able to get grounded like I had been,. Yet I've also seen lots of people that trip a few times and snap right back to the person they were.

If you are serious about using psychedelics for personal growth, I would recommend plan at least 5-6 trips. For some people, it can be really important to integrate with other spiritual practices and working with someone who has a lot of experience with psychedelics and/or personal development. If a person is highly conditioned and maladjusted to life, it's unlikely that one trip alone will magically turn them into a new person.  This can happen, yet it's rare. To go to the deepest transpersonal levels, I would integrate psychedelics, meditation, yoga, breathwork. contemplation and integrative discussions. 

So first I'll take 1/5 for the "paper" and then the part equivalent to 150ug. I will not take 300ug.

Yeah I can drink like you said. But I heard that lsd gets inactive when it enters GI tract. May be thats not lsd

I will be doing more responsible trips in the future building slowly. Also I will integrating them with my meditation.

Coming to weed, I just did 3 puffs and tripped first time. I thought may be i should give more to have insight but still not sure of it.

Do I give it a try or otherwise go with lsd?

@Vignan If you are looking for a significant change I would say take about 150ug. My first lsd trip was 200ug and that was waaaaaaaaaay too much (like a sledgehammer to the skull). It completely, totally, shattered my ideas about myself and the world. 

So if you are feeling brave about it, take half of the tab. 

I believe that experiencing a breakthrough is as dependent on your spiritual development and theoretical understanding as on the dose. 

I don't know if you can have a breakthrough on weed, but based on my experience you can definitely smoke so much that you are stuck glued to your couch being in some empty void with time not passing by :)

Also keep in mind that lsd can be very visual, especially on higher doses. 

Hope this helps in some way. 

11 minutes ago, gggkkk said:

If you are looking for a significant change I would say take about 150ug. My first lsd trip was 200ug and that was waaaaaaaaaay too much (like a sledgehammer to the skull). It completely, totally, shattered my ideas about myself and the world. 

Would you tell me how do I identify the dose? My friend said theyd measure it based on cartoons present on it lol. they dont know anything about it. when I asked his experience he said it was fun. how i distinguish pure lsd fom other?

Unless you personally know the person who gave it to you or you know someone who took a tab from the same batch, or you can test it.

I would not trust it or take it. 

There is a common saying that if "its bitter, its a spitter", meaning it's not LSD.

To me LSD, tastes mostly like nothing, sometimes there is a soft metallic taste, like a spoon, but that could be the ink from the blotter. It's normal to feel a bit nauseous in the first hour for me. Then just simply enjoy.

I agree 300ug is a lot. For the first time, I'd recommend 100ug. 

I totally forgot to ask, how do I manage the whole trip which would last 10hrs* what are the precautions I need to take. I am thinking to fast that day and be calm n meditative 2 days before trip. Any more suggestions? @Leo Gura 

@gggkkk

@Forestluv

@Moksha

2 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

There is a common saying that if "its bitter, its a spitter", meaning it's not LSD.

To me LSD, tastes mostly like nothing,

I'll confirm that, thanks! I want to do 50ug first time

@Vignan

Maybe have some music prepared that you enjoy and a place to walk. I enjoy writing in my journal 8-10+ hours in to record insights.

Honestly though you don't need much besides making sure you are hydrated and feel reasonably safe. 

@Vignan I can't help you with psychedelics, bro, Have never taken them, and probably never will. I have no judgment, either way. There are people I respect that have taken them, and have seen good results. All I can tell you is that it comes down to this: Do I trust my conditioned mind? Has my ego ever actually delivered on what it promised? If not, maybe there is a better way. Realize who You are. Whether it takes psychedelics or not to realize, doesn't matter. Just realize.

LSD can create new pathways of thinking and perception.

Can shake up the normal habitual ways of thinking and perceiving.

Just have fun, expectations are kind of silly cuz you never know what you're going to get. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi