Vignan

Final doubts regarding LSD please help

40 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

No idea. I had to constantly move my limbs for them not to fall asleep. Imagine both arms and both legs falling asleep while on 300ug LSD. Not the best situation to find yourself in.

They wouldn't know what to do with you. Probably take you to a prison. lmao.

In Tate we trust

@Vignan 110ug is probably the most conducive to insight, but you don't know what's in there -- dosage nor actual substance. It should be tasteless. And I highly, highly doubt it's a 300ug tab. I've had tabs nearly that high but they are EXTREMELY rare. Meditation is probably more suitable for your (and most people's) goals. I would take the whole tab if I were you but that's not necessarily what I recommend to you.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

@Vignan 110ug is probably the most conducive to insight, but you don't know what's in there -- dosage nor actual substance. It should be tasteless. And I highly, highly doubt it's a 300ug tab. I've had tabs nearly that high but they are EXTREMELY rare. Meditation is probably more suitable for your (and most people's) goals. I would take the whole tab if I were you but that's not necessarily what I recommend to you.

Thanks a lot!

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

LSD can create new pathways of thinking and perception.

Can shake up the normal habitual ways of thinking and perceiving.

Just have fun, expectations are kind of silly cuz you never know what you're going to get. ❤

I got that. As a matter of I'm not expecting anything is just that I want to go deeper into the rabbit hole research more into this. All for my personal growth and mental development also whatever keep says about the results. Those were the ultimate things i want like i want to see god in everything. Want to have total unconditional love towards others. 

I do this but based on theory. I want a practical experience where I want to feel that godly level of love. So pure that O cant resist and give it to others. I cant meditate like a monk for years. May be psychedelics like lsd, mushrooms are the way to give me a hit so that my ego wont take over me

Dosage depends on the substance. There is a significant difference between 1P LSD and ALD52. 1P is probably has similar intensity as LSD. I think that 100 ug is a good starting dose. I would suggest to try rectal method. You will get more intense but very smooth and shorter trip.

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Vignan I can't help you with psychedelics, bro, Have never taken them, and probably never will. I have no judgment, either way. There are people I respect that have taken them, and have seen good results. All I can tell you is that it comes down to this: Do I trust my conditioned mind? Has my ego ever actually delivered on what it promised? If not, maybe there is a better way. Realize who You are. Whether it takes psychedelics or not to realize, doesn't matter. Just realize.

This is very open-minded. Thank you for the words. What u said is true

2 minutes ago, Username said:

Dosage depends on the substance. There is a significant difference between 1P LSD and ALD52. 1P is probably has similar intensity as LSD. I think that 100 ug is a good starting dose. I would suggest to try rectal method. You will get more intense but very smooth and shorter trip.

You mean paper piece inside rectum?

Whats ALD52?

Just now, Vignan said:

You mean paper piece inside rectum?

Whats ALD52?

Yes they mean paper in rectum. I say just stick it in your mouth and leave it between your gum and lip, then swallow after some time. It's simpler and absorbs very quickly and efficiently this way. But bum hole is fine too if you want.

ALD-52 is aka 1a-LSD, which is a "prodrug" of LSD. It's a compound that has a slightly different molecule than LSD, but once it enters into your body, your natural metabolic pathways cleave the variation off, and it becomes LSD. 1p-LSD is another prodrug. Both are unrestricted in many jurisdictions.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Vignan  Yes, you just have to stick paper piece there. It's only tricky if you do very small doses. You will also need to empty your bowels before tripping.

In my experience ordinary trip duration is too much. Once I tried this method I never put it in my mouth again :D

3 hours ago, Username said:

@Vignan  Yes, you just have to stick paper piece there. It's only tricky if you do very small doses. You will also need to empty your bowels before tripping.

In my experience ordinary trip duration is too much. Once I tried this method I never put it in my mouth again :D

I've done it many times. It isn't that much shorter, just peaks in 1.5 hours rather than the usual 4, which is nice. Lasts like 8-10.5 hours rather than the usual 12+, but even at 12 hours there are still residual effects with rectal administration.

Let the tab sit in 1 ml of warm water and agitate it periodically for at least an hour. Then use a needle-less syringe and apply it approximately 1-1.5 inches in, to soak the anal columns, which have the fastest absorption rate as they're the most permeable membrane you have access to. Do not just stick it up there... I've had correspondences in PM's with people on this very forum who tried it and it didn't work -- they didn't make a solution first; just stuck it in there. It can work but won't always, and bioavailability will be much higher if made into a solution first.

Edited by The0Self

@Vignan Just be in a safe place, by yourself and nothing planned for the day. I usually like to eat a small fruit about 30-60 min before tripping. 

And yes try to be calm and not fill your mind with random stuff 2 days before the trip. 

9 hours ago, Vignan said:

I got that. As a matter of I'm not expecting anything is just that I want to go deeper into the rabbit hole research more into this. All for my personal growth and mental development also whatever keep says about the results. Those were the ultimate things i want like i want to see god in everything. Want to have total unconditional love towards others. 

I do this but based on theory. I want a practical experience where I want to feel that godly level of love. So pure that O cant resist and give it to others. I cant meditate like a monk for years. May be psychedelics like lsd, mushrooms are the way to give me a hit so that my ego wont take over me

Sounds like you are looking for a quick fix which is very unrealistic for 99% of humanity. But always sought after.

One of Leo's favorite lines that I love is "Awareness alone is Curative"

The more you become aware of the conditioning and conditions that create suffering, the easier it is to understand and have unconditional love for even the most outrageous behaviors.

For example today in the Navy I had this guy flipping out over something silly and I recognized immediately that his superiors had been pushing him too hard for Perfection and he was trying to uphold this unrealistic expectation causing him a lot of unneeded stress. I recognized I had been exactly in those shoes before.

Explore yourself, watch your mind and notice the conditioned responses and recognize those responses in others also.

Recognize the conditioning of this body mind organism and you will recognize it in all other body mind organisms.

Peace and understanding are not separate things ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Ok so this is what I have. How much dose could this be? 

My friend said ¼ of it is good for 1st time @gggkkk 

IMG_20210305_171218.jpg

@Vignan What you have is a standard size blotter. It's impossible to tell the dose buy its look, LSD is dosed in micrograms, it's such tiny amount, on a paper blotter there can be anything from 50 mcg to 600 mcg. I haven't heard of stronger blotters this size than 600 mcg.

@Vignan We can't know for sure, but that tab is highly likely to contain 70-140ug. Make sure it's tasteless. If it's bitter or has any strong taste at all, it's not LSD, it's likely 25X-NBOMe, which sucks.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

If it's bitter or has any strong taste at all, it's not LSD

If it's a ridiculously high dose, it might have a slight bitter taste.

@Girzo Yes, but barely. And it's probably not that kind of dose. The paper itself will practically have just as much of a bitter taste. If it tastes like much more than paper, like obviously some chemical, or metal, it's probably NBOMe.

You seem quite inexperienced with altered states judging from your post and responses. I think you’d be better off getting some experience with high quantities of weed first as you already claim to have tripped from that. Or just take the whole thing. You’ll likely be fine either way unless it has a strong taste and is not LSD. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@The0Self Yeah, it's just hard to convey all that to newbies. I have a friend who had panicked from a legitimate blotter, because "it has taste", but it was a taste of the ink on the blotter.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, Vignan said:

How do I dose based on this paper blot?

Listen to your friend

How much for beginning dose and how much for breakthrough?

Don't worry about breaking through just let the LSD do it's thing.

How to test without a kit?

With your tongue, if it has any taste at all is not LSD, it's probably NBMOe. Which is an OK substitute for LSD. The thing is that it is toxic and you can OD on it, but if you listen to your friend you will be perfectly fine.

Also tell how experience vary with these dose low and high (breakthrough)?

Sometimes a low dose trip can be way more meaningful than a big dose trip. It's on you to make the best out of it.

Can I have breakthrough on weed? If Yes... how much should I smoke?

YES 100% again, is not about the dose is about your level of consciousness.

I assume that you already watched Leo's episode:

Watch it again if you already have.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:31 PM, Meta-Man said:

I can attest to that, lol. Not only did it melt my reality into a fucking cartoon, but it made my limbs go numb, to the point where I came close to calling for help.

Clearly you got NBOMbed. Find another source, tell him you want LSD, the real thing don't just ask for acid

No shame on getting Nbombed though, as I said is very similar to LSD. The thing is that is dangerous. You are describing vasoconstriction.

25I-nbome, n-bomb, smiles

NBOMe is a potent group of synthetic hallucinogenic drugs that mimic LSD and have been linked to many deaths overseas. The most common substances in the group are 25I-NBOMe, 25B-NBOMe and 25C-NBOMe. It is often sold in blotter but can also come in capsules, tablets, as a liquid, or as a powder. It has often been sold as LSD in New Zealand (and my country for sure)

Common negative physical side effects of 25C-NBOMe include vasoconstriction,