Preety_India

This forum is a complex place.

47 posts in this topic

for me is two things, relaxing place (where i can *uck around) and learning tool.

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This forum is a complex place. It's much more different than what I thought before. It's a rabbit hole of a different kind. 

The forum operates at whatever level you're at. It's a simple mirror of yourself. The rabbit hole effect isn't caused by the complexity, so much as by the ever present meta nature of every answer. There is a kind of oneupmanship based on being more meta than the other person. If you're going to be one of Leo's types of devil, then being constantly meta is pretty devilish. This constant metaness leads to a feeling of a slipperiness and no resolution to any question: complete relativity. The irony.

But there is an upper ceiling of complexity on here. I will say that there are a lot of simple people here taking on very complex ideas and misrepresenting them. That's not their fault, just simply that the ideas being pumped into the forum via Leo are way above most people's pay grade. However, it's not above most people's mental capacity, it's just that you have to hang around long enough to understand what's going on. And when you do, you realise what's going on - as you have.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

If you're going to be one of Leo's types of devil, then being constantly meta is pretty devilish. This constant metaness leads to a feeling of a slipperiness and no resolution to any question: complete relativity. The irony.

Haha that made me laugh. Constant metaness lol 

xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

This constant metaness leads to a feeling of a slipperiness and no resolution to any question: complete relativity. The irony.

This is actually a very important point 

Maybe take breaks when feeling like it's taking energy instead of revigorating you :)

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

Maybe take breaks when feeling like it's taking energy instead of revigorating you :)

Yep definitely. 

When ever I enter this forum which is quite rere I see your post everywhere hehehe How about you drop it for a while and see what happens? ? What do you do for a leaving? You don't have to answer, Im just curious ☺

I joined this forum soon after I met Leo for the first time about two weeks ago. I've found this place as "a really big conscious platform" where all our rugged paths out of the official system meet at some point. A place, where all misfits, broken hearts, broken souls, truth-seekers feel good. Everyone who regards our materialistic, "rational" and fully determined system as a stack of bullshits, absurdity, and paradoxes, has a great chance to come here. 
This platform is a kind of a booster and catalysator of the process as its Creator is for me:) But on the other hand, I know I've to be very careful with these boosts. Keep my strategy of even the smallest steps every day. We are all strange loops here, with certain levels of awareness of our own looping.

It's gonna be good:) It is even good now!
Take care, my Friend:)

@Preety_India

I cannot find a single thread that’s worth commenting on Preety. I nearly did. 

I commented here though because I think you’re a sweet person. Hope everything is going well for you ?.

The only reason why I think the Dating, Relationships and Sexuality section continually attracts the most intelligent people (among many other types) of the forum is because they mostly still have emotions, again, mostly, or otherwise  definitely still want to get laid or simply have to combat what others may sometimes deem a chore dealing with other humans. I on the other hand have now achieved my final robotic form complete with jet pack and hydraulic fuel boosters with only a dash of sentimentality left in me to spread across the infinite internet landscape as efficiently as possible while constructing my indomitable plan to take over the human species and replace them with 3D computer model representations of themselves. Naturally you’re all more compactible and tolerable if I just give you your dream of transportable albeit solely electronic and computerised consciousness. You fell for the Singularity scam just as you fell for the JP, Tai Lopez, etc scam (on this forum).

You’re a blessing for this forum Preety! Best to you and progressive discussions on this forum that extend beyond a 3rd grade reading level. 

14 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Preety_India

I cannot find a single thread that’s worth commenting on Preety. I nearly did. 

I commented here though because I think you’re a sweet person. Hope everything is going well for you ?.

The only reason why I think the Dating, Relationships and Sexuality section continually attracts the most intelligent people (among many other types) of the forum is because they mostly still have emotions, again, mostly, or otherwise  definitely still want to get laid or simply have to combat what others may sometimes deem a chore dealing with other humans. I on the other hand have now achieved my final robotic form complete with jet pack and hydraulic fuel boosters with only a dash of sentimentality left in me to spread across the infinite internet landscape as efficiently as possible while constructing my indomitable plan to take over the human species and replace them with 3D computer model representations of themselves. Naturally you’re all more compactible and tolerable if I just give you your dream of transportable albeit solely electronic and computerised consciousness. You fell for the Singularity scam just as you fell for the JP, Tai Lopez, etc scam (on this forum).

You’re a blessing for this forum Preety! Best to you and progressive discussions on this forum that extend beyond a 3rd grade reading level. 

Totally agree. 

It is as complex as you need it to be. I like to see the topics discussed her like a buffet. Pick what you like, leave what you don't. . Participate in the topics that interest you, leave out all the rest. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

It is as complex as you need it to be. I like to see the topics discussed her like a buffet. Pick what you like, leave what you don't. . Participate in the topics that interest you, leave out all the rest. 

yes.

I hear you, @Preety_India. I posted a thread once, where I invited people in our forum to share a picture that described how they see themselves. It resonated: a vibrant, eclectic menagerie, reflecting the polytechnic, video game gambit of the ambidirectional levels of human experience.

I have been on other forums, but there is something special here. I made it my home for a reason. The intelligence, courage, open-"mindedness", and adventurous spirit of our dysfunctional family is what I love. I could choose safer spaces, where people praise one another for their "insights", but this is the jungle, and I love it. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This forum is quite a nice place! I’d say it’s less complex than talking to random strangers offline. Certainly less chaotic, anyway. In either case I’m still introverted, but I’m more inclined to share my thoughts here. 

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

I hear you, @Preety_India. I posted a thread once, where I invited people in our forum to share a picture that described how they see themselves. It resonated: a vibrant, eclectic menagerie, reflecting the polytechnic, video game gambit of the ambidirectional levels of human experience.

I have been on other forums, but there is something special here. I made it my home for a reason. The intelligence, courage, open-"mindedness", and adventurous spirit of our dysfunctional family is what I love. I could choose safer spaces, where people praise one another for their "insights", but this is the jungle, and I love it. ?

love it!

5 minutes ago, mmKay said:

The complexity is infinite

True. That cat though. :D

It's like everything else in existence, both infinitely complex yet fundamentally simple—a strange loop.