Twega

Someone Stole My Money, Trying to Forget & Forgive

22 posts in this topic

I drove my car in the middle of the night to go buy psychedelics from a guy my friend knew, and he took all my 2000$ and ran off. This sucks. I am trying to look at this in the big picture. And find the love in this situation, but it isn't easy. I'm so pissed, I feel like a sucker. If anyone has tips and experience in dealing with similar situations, please share them. This reminded me of one time when @Leo Gura said that someone broke into his car and stole all his equipment and jacket. He said he exercised love instead of hating on him. This is what I'm trying to do. In my case, it sucks even more because some of the money stolen was actually my friends'  money. So now I feel equally terrible for losing mine and her money. I'm just really agitated and sad, guys :(

Please don't ask for details. I'm not here to explain or justify what happened; I'm only looking to move forward and discuss solutions.

Sorry to hear Twega, Just do what Leo did and Exercise love? also I'm curious about the Leo quote you were referring too, SS or quote is fine.

5 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yoooooooooo, this is the major issue I had with the psychedelic encouragement on the Actualized.org channel. Psychedelics are illegal! So we naturally have to turn to illegal means to obtain this, so someone is bound to get hurt.

It's not just psyches but drugs in general. The country I live in has extremely backward drug laws and a high (pun intended) drug-using populace,  a recipe for disaster, so the black-market is where all the supply happens.

7 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I can totally sympathize with you, I had my ass kicked and my gut slashed several times with broken glass by two guys in an abandoned house. It happens to everyone! Because it happened to me I can totally empathize with your struggle. 

Damn, seems like your situation was even worse than mine. I'm glad you're okay, and I find comfort in knowing you went through something similar.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi! Ouch to loose 2000 hurts but learn from the experience and don't make the same mistake again. And just try to understand the whole situation and accept the lost.  Can you change it? No you cant. Being angry or feeling guilty doesn't bring your money back neither it helps your friend. And about the thief.  No one was born  thief but life makes some to thieves, liars..... Try to go inside the mind of the guy, who stole you. What made him to do that? Why can he just steal money from someone? Even google it if you don't find the answers by your own. Try to understand his action instead of hating him.  Understanding will bring you love but by hating him you just hurt yourself and not him. 

I feel empathetic to the situation you went through. It's terrible. 

But the best that you can do here is practice self love, cope with it, learn from it and move on and try your best to see if such situations can be avoided at most in the best possible ways so you don't suffer a loss again. 

You have my support. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Twega This is the exact reason that the police exist. You could have them send them after him. I've had money stolen from me once in my life. I bought some music beats from a website that was not secure. They used my debit card to spend 80 bucks on some crap. So I got it deactivated and got a new debit card from the bank. I tell you what. Never use credit cards online only debit cards. You could get royally screwed by using credit cards online. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Twega its so fucked up bro. Listen man you'll earn the money back it's temporary. I really hate this shit, someone robbed me a month ago and someone also tried to break into my sis's car recently. 

Bro see when your buying shit, don't be trusting. Business is business, see the product first and buy in small amounts. You shouldn't be spending 2 grand in one purchase. Unfortunately psycs arent legal most places, which means you have to go to the black market. Which is so fucked. If the government treated us like adults and provided safe, regulated, intelligent sources for healing compounds and psychedelics, the world of crime would lose its ability to sell it.

What do you guys think about the idea of decriminalising loads of that stuff...I'm pretty sure I heard Switzerland or some country did that and it's peaceful af or something

Edited by Aaron p

There is no love in the situation. At least not what you think love is, hence you'll never find it. Stop looking.

Instead look at yourself and allow yourself to feel fully pissed, sad and agitated. If you can, avoid drugs that has a numbing effect for a while.

It might suck now, but that's the point. One day you'll laugh about this.

Former biz client stole $25,000 from me.

Yeah, it stings. Keep practice letting it go. Sedona Method is good here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I lost 3,000 from a car accident and I didn't have collision coverage on my insurance.

I experienced lots of emotional trauma and had to heal by reading books on trauma and stepping up my game in life.

It's not a big deal. Keep your eye on the ball: becoming a massive value provider and your LP. You will make the money back.

Learning to let things go is one of the most important skills in life. So consider this money well spent. If you can let go of $2000, that's worth more than $2000.

Imagine how good it feels to let go of $25,000 ;)

And then imagine how good it feels to let go of your life ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Salvia ;)

I'm still shocked Leo, my mf IDOL responded to me like I just communicated with God.

Check out Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver. It's an excellent book on letting go and surrendering.

The author shares an experience where someone conned her of $5000 and how letting go and forgiving resulted in getting the money back.

Kris Dillard's Youtube Channel (Power of Quiet) can be of great help if you want to learn Sedona Method for free.

My dad owes me like 5000€ and never gave it back .

My friend got scammed online for 8000€ and I had invested 1600 € into it as well. 

I also spent 2500€ on an RSD program I didnt take. 

Recontextualize the experience into "you paid him 2000€ for a very realistic experience of being robbed for the sake of practicing forgiveness and acceptance"

Recontextualize the experience into how worse it could have been and how little money that is compared with people that lived through the stock market crash or got divorced or got their house broken into and physically beaten

Sorry for you though. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Theres no magical way of immediately feeling better, just understand you're going to have to let this go at some point or its just going to eat you alive.

Get out a piece of paper and write down all the lessons you learned from experience and just try to forget about it for now. Don't want to sound like a dick but it's only 2 grand, give it time.... and feel into your anger/frustation but dont let it make you bitter.

Learn from it and move on. If you carry that trauma energy with you, it is going to fuck you in the ass. I have been scammed and I see it as a lesson. There is really two modes, opening up more, or closing yourself off. If you are scammed, and it was your fault, you should be glad and learn from it.

In Tate we trust