Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

Did getting good with girls fix any of your self esteem issues?

39 posts in this topic

If you are a virgin with poor self-esteem because of it, it will probably help quite a bit. Otherwise meh.

20 minutes ago, Spiral said:

If you are a virgin with poor self-esteem because of it, it will probably help quite a bit. Otherwise meh.

Maybe. 

What do you think? @Leo Gura

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

21 hours ago, Preety_India said:
  •  

24 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Yea I agree 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 hours ago, Lyubov said:

honestly, no it didn't

even after having sex with several really hot women

the next thoughts for me were, now I gotta double this number or make the process easier or have more crazy sex 

Lol.

I guess only time will tell what will happen to my self esteem.

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It'll definitely make you feel better. 

But.... 

It's temporary. 

Work on your inner self worth and see where it takes you. 

You don't need something to fix your self esteem because it becomes a crutch to carry wherever you go. 

Self confidence is an inner trait that you must work on rather than rely on something to supply it. 

I belive this to be the case aswell but I honestly don't know.

Only time will tell I guess.

@SamC You can get a narrow self-esteem boost specifically on the issue of getting girls to like you if currently you have the limiting belief that hot girls can't like you.

But self-esteem problems are typically much broader and deeper than that. And those won't be automagically fixed.

Getting laid helps with curing crippling neediness. Which is good for getting more girls. So it's an upward spiral. But if you got trauma-based self-esteem issues, those will probably not be fixed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's kind of a catalyst to a better life. But there's a lot of different things than can serve similarly as well.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SamC You can get a narrow self-esteem boost specifically on the issue of getting girls to like you if currently you have the limiting belief that hot girls can't like you.

But self-esteem problems are typically much broader and deeper than that. And those won't be automagically fixed.

Getting laid helps with curing crippling neediness. Which is good for getting more girls. So it's an upward spiral. But if you got trauma-based self-esteem issues, those will probably not be fixed.

@Leo Gura Bingo. That's it!

It's litterly reprogramming the subconscious mind and busting limiting beliefs by getting evidence that the limiting belif is false.

Wow - I understand why you have planned to realise a course on this topic. This is deep and profound stuff;)

Yes. And it is not as much about being good girls as getting your perspective shattered of what is possible (FOR YOU). You'll feel more powerful and have more confidence in other areas in life off of that. But in a sense, any success works like this. It's just you get a direct proof that you CAN do stuff. And it's quite empowering

54 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yes. And it is not as much about being good girls as getting your perspective shattered of what is possible (FOR YOU). You'll feel more powerful and have more confidence in other areas in life off of that. But in a sense, any success works like this. It's just you get a direct proof that you CAN do stuff. And it's quite empowering

Hyped for this ?

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

LETSS GOO:P

@SamC Its all bs. Dating is a scam and business. You will waste alot of time. Just improve yourself and practice socializing. 

To be good with women you just need social skills, common sense and awareness. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

8 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

there are psychopaths out there waiting for people with low self-esteem to abuse.

Damn I wish I wouldn't discovered this trough personal experience, this is so damn true.

36 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@SamC Its all bs. Dating is a scam and business. You will waste alot of time. Just improve yourself and practice socializing. 

I don't think so, but we will see.

36 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

To be good with women you just need social skills, common sense and awareness. 

It probably is easier than I belive it so though.

@SamC Im telling you from experience. It can definitely help learning some pickup stuff, but thats just the cherry of the cake. You can do that after you improve your life if you want, other wise, its a waste of time. 

After you get good socializing, develop your personality, get social momentum and improve yourself, your self esteem will go up naturally and you will have confidence as to what you are worth in the market. Your unconscious mind will do 95% of the work for you when socializing. 

Ofcourse, it might take some time for you to end in that realization. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@SamC Well it didn't for me and everyone I knew around me on the same journey. Most guys that good very good with girls remained deeply insecure. However that is not to say it can't help but you should look to it for that reason. Getting good with women can actually cause more problems in your life than before. You have options to become a sex addict and it takes a lot of time before you become wise enough to spot the sort of person who is worth bringing into your life and who will causes you problems. 

@Globalcollective

3 minutes ago, Globalcollective said:

@SamC Well it didn't for me and everyone I knew around me on the same journey. Most guys that good very good with girls remained deeply insecure. However that is not to say it can't help but you should look to it for that reason. Getting good with women can actually cause more problems in your life than before. You have options to become a sex addict and it takes a lot of time before you become wise enough to spot the sort of person who is worth bringing into your life and who will causes you problems. 

Yeah, one can get into a rabbit hole to escape, mask and distract from the problem.

Kinda scary actually 

15 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@SamC Im telling you from experience. It can definitely help learning some pickup stuff, but thats just the cherry of the cake. You can do that after you improve your life if you want, other wise, its a waste of time. 

After you get good socializing, develop your personality, get social momentum and improve yourself, your self esteem will go up naturally and you will have confidence as to what you are worth in the market. Your unconscious mind will do 95% of the work for you when socializing. 

Ofcourse, it might take some time for you to end in that realization. 

I'm open for it to be the case

"If you are healthy, whatever relationship style you choose will also be healthy" - Neil Strauss.

"Before healing I always wanted more. More girls, more lays, more crazy sex. For the first time in my life, after therapy and after healing, I looked at my girlfriend and felt that I have enough. I don't want more, because what I have is good enough" - Neil Strauss

I paraphrased both of these but they are close. Based on what you are writing SamC I believe you would benefit from Neil Strauss' book The Truth. You'd probably read it in one sitting ;)

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

30 minutes ago, NatureB said:

"If you are healthy, whatever relationship style you choose will also be healthy" - Neil Strauss.

"Before healing I always wanted more. More girls, more lays, more crazy sex. For the first time in my life, after therapy and after healing, I looked at my girlfriend and felt that I have enough. I don't want more, because what I have is good enough" - Neil Strauss

I paraphrased both of these but they are close. Based on what you are writing SamC I believe you would benefit from Neil Strauss' book The Truth. You'd probably read it in one sitting ;)

@NatureB Appreciate this a lot man! Thanks for the tip.:)