Hardkill

How much do women get turned on by a man's looks?

203 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I've contemplating a lot on this for a while now. Now, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but for most of life many people have told me that I look like model or a movie star. Hell, some girls in middle school, high school, and college liked flirting with me. Now, ever since my mid twenties I've put on almost 20 lbs. of pure muscle and I am on my way to looking like a fitness model or a Hollywood male celeb playing the role of a superhero. However, I've approached countless women in my life within all kinds of venues and have even learned so much knowledge on how to seduce women. However, I've only been able to have sexual encounters with 6 women in my life and have only been able to make out with about 20 women (including a lot of them being girls who were drunk to varying degrees).

I've learned that women aren't nearly as visual as men are and that looks are subjective especially to women. However, I am now starting to think maybe women in general are not turned on sexually to any significant degree by any male visual aesthetics. Sometimes I wonder if there was even any point in me working so hard to look fit and masculine. Do women even masturbate to guys who look hot to them? Do women only like a guy who looks good or sexy merely because they appreciate the fact that he looks socially presentable, cool, and appears to be their type physically? 

Edited by Hardkill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women get attracted to good looks. 

But... 

They are also looking for a complete package and not just looks. 

Which means your social position and compatibility. 

Not to mention intelligence. 

I personally get attracted to intelligence in a guy. Looks are secondary to me. 

 


Create your own life system. 

Preety preety

And then my dear, you can take a bath in suds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can guess someone's personality type from photo. In case of males you can also predict their intelligence just by looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will get you laid a lot if you know what you re doing. In online dating is 90 percent and even in person it can make quite a difference. However it is not a mandatory for her to find you good looking, average looking in her eyes is more than enough to fuck her IF you know what you re doing. I have failed with girls that found me attractive so they are not the end all be all. Game matters much more than looks as long as she does not find you legit unattractive.

Intelligence is fucking useless for girls honestly. DO NOT listen to them saying they like smart guy and shit. Countless people including me and Leo are regarded as "smart" by most people and still struggles with girls. I would say being less intelligent helps since it makes you less stuck in your head, less logical and more spontaneous and chilled. 

I am talking about getting laid here not for marriage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hardkill Of course women masturbate to hot guys, it's just they tend to value personality traits and narrative more than men do. This is why erotic novels are more likely to be purchased by women, and pornography is more likely to be viewed by males. There is neuroscientific data that demonstrates men (as a population) tend to respond more to visual sexual stimuli. 

The issue when it comes to dating in person, is that looks get you the first 20 seconds. After that it's all about what kind of personality you are conveying. If you've been learning seduction techniques and you still have issues with women, then that tells me there is some blindspot that you aren't able to see yourself. I would highly recommend you get in-person coaching once the covid situation allows for it. They will be able to see what you're doing wrong and help you start making improvement. 

@Karmadhi Women do like intelligence, they just like it along with multiple other factors. If you're smart and socially inept, they aren't going to respond well to you no matter how many Rubik's cubes you solve for them lmao.

Edited by Elevated
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Intelligence is fucking useless for girls honestly. DO NOT listen to them saying they like smart guy and shit. Countless people including me and Leo are regarded as "smart" by most people and still struggles with girls. I would say being less intelligent helps since it makes you less stuck in your head, less logical and more spontaneous and chilled. 

Intelligence is not nerdiness. 

It also means social skill and EQ. 

You're confusing intelligence with crossword puzzles. 

Listen to the guy above my response. He gave a nice explanation. Elevated. 


Create your own life system. 

Preety preety

And then my dear, you can take a bath in suds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

However, I am now starting to think maybe women in general are not turned on sexually to any significant degree by any male visual aesthetics. Sometimes I wonder if they was even any point to me working so hard to  looking fit and masculine.

No, no. Don't delude yourself.

We definitely can appreciate good aesthetics. :D

 

 


“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?” - Rumi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hardkill i do not masterbate to men based on looks. It's the entire package that's a turn on. Most women need a connection before they are turned on sexually. Looks are important but not everything. Everyone is different tho. Confidence is sexy.. humor is sexy.. intelligence is crazy sexy

Edited by Renee_7777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We get turned on by looks just as much as men do but we still take other factors into consideration. You can be hot as hell and that might give you more leeway and more of a margin of error if you are awkward, but creepy is still creepy even if you are hot. Social skills and emotional intelligence  is crucial since for us attraction is also emotional/ psychological. So yeah we get turned on by looks a lot but that's not the only thing we get turned on by nor is it the only thing that is important.  

1 hour ago, Username said:

You can guess someone's personality type from photo. In case of males you can also predict their intelligence just by looks.

Exactly! The way you carry yourself and present yourself is super important. I would put the way you carry yourself as an intersection between looks and personality tbh. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

The heat that you curse in the summer is the same one you yearn for in the winter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man's looks are an important factor. But there is a range of consideration.

Now, I'm an average looking woman... maybe a 5 or 6. 

So, if a guy is between a 4 and a 6 looks-wise, I can become attracted to him. It doesn't necessarily mean that I will be attracted to him. That has to do with a multitude of other factors. But looks-wise, that's my range of ability to develop an attraction to someone.

If he is under a 4, then I am unlikely do develop an attraction to him because his looks would be underneath my range.

If he is over a 6, then I am unlikely to develop and attraction to him because he probably won't be excited by me or desire me, and that's a huge turn-off. I like to be the peacock of the relationship.

But when an attraction does set in for me, I really appreciate the way a guy looks because of the way I feel about him. A good-looking guy on his own doesn't do much for me. But if an attraction sets in, I just love the way the guy looks.

This is always the way it has worked for me.


Click here to watch my Free 60-Minute Shadow Integration Masterclass!

The masterclass includes all the foundational information you need for beginning a Shadow Work practice. DM me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I am unlikely to develop and attraction to him because he probably won't be excited by me or desire me, and that's a huge turn-off. I like to be the peacock of the relationship.

If I were a male, I'd chose you over any 10 supermodel looking girl anytime, because you are 1000x better life partner material.

It would be hard to match you.

Also, good luck on him being the "peacock" in those circumstances.


“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?” - Rumi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

If I were a male, I'd chose you over any 10 supermodel looking girl anytime, because you are 1000x better life partner material.

It would be hard to match you.

Also, good luck on him being the "peacock" in those circumstances.

Aww, thank you. I appreciate that. :)

It's not even a conscious decision though. I've always been more likely to get the Cupid's-Arrow response towards an average looking guy than I am towards a super model looking guy, though an attraction is fairly uncommon for me either way. 

Perhaps it's a self-esteem thing. But I think it's more like I'm looking for someone who is congruent to me... but with an ever-so-slight imbalance where I can be the peacock.


Click here to watch my Free 60-Minute Shadow Integration Masterclass!

The masterclass includes all the foundational information you need for beginning a Shadow Work practice. DM me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Women get attracted to good looks. 

But... 

They are also looking for a complete package and not just looks. 

Which means your social position and compatibility. 

Not to mention intelligence. 

I personally get attracted to intelligence in a guy. Looks are secondary to me. 

Yeah, I know what you mean.

 

2 hours ago, Username said:

You can guess someone's personality type from photo. In case of males you can also predict their intelligence just by looks.

I have to disagree with you on that. A lot of times, there can be more than what meet the eye, especially once you get to know them. A lot of nerds, especially those who are very autistic, can look not very bright, but in actuality are highly intelligent if not geniuses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It will get you laid a lot if you know what you re doing. In online dating is 90 percent and even in person it can make quite a difference. However it is not a mandatory for her to find you good looking, average looking in her eyes is more than enough to fuck her IF you know what you re doing. I have failed with girls that found me attractive so they are not the end all be all. Game matters much more than looks as long as she does not find you legit unattractive.

Intelligence is fucking useless for girls honestly. DO NOT listen to them saying they like smart guy and shit. Countless people including me and Leo are regarded as "smart" by most people and still struggles with girls. I would say being less intelligent helps since it makes you less stuck in your head, less logical and more spontaneous and chilled. 

I am talking about getting laid here not for marriage.

 

1 hour ago, Elevated said:

@Hardkill Of course women masturbate to hot guys, it's just they tend to value personality traits and narrative more than men do. This is why erotic novels are more likely to be purchased by women, and pornography is more likely to be viewed by males. There is neuroscientific data that demonstrates men respond more to visual sexual stimuli. 

The issue when it comes to dating in person, is that looks get you the first 20 seconds. After that it's all about what kind of personality you are conveying. If you've been learning seduction techniques and you still have issues with women, then that tells me there is some blindspot that you aren't able to see yourself. I would highly recommend you get in-person coaching once the covid situation allows for it. They will be able to see what you're doing wrong and help you start making improvement. 

@Karmadhi Women do like intelligence, they just like it along with multiple other factors. If you're smart and socially inept, they aren't going to respond well to you no matter how many Rubik's cubes you solve for them lmao.

Well, I'd like to still believe what you guys are saying. Though I am still skeptical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Intelligence is not nerdiness. 

It also means social skill and EQ. 

You're confusing intelligence with crossword puzzles. 

Listen to the guy above my response. He gave a nice explanation. Elevated. 

Yeah, it's social intelligence combine with confidence and a masculine vibe that are the main factors in attracting women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Now, I'm an average looking woman... maybe a 5 or 6. 

Don't sell yourself so short @Emerald. You are MUCH higher up there than a 5 or 6, are you kidding?!

Edited by Roy

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

No, no. Don't delude yourself.

We definitely can appreciate good aesthetics. :D

 

 

Well, I hope that's true.

59 minutes ago, Renee_7777 said:

@Hardkill i do not masterbate to men based on looks. It's the entire package that's a turn on. Most women need a connection before they are turned on sexually. Looks are important but not everything. Everyone is different tho. Confidence is sexy.. humor is sexy.. intelligence is crazy sexy

 

57 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

We get turned on by looks just as much as men do but we still take other factors into consideration. You can be hot as hell and that might give you more leeway and more of a margin of error if you are awkward, but creepy is still creepy even if you are hot. Social skills and emotional intelligence  is crucial since for us attraction is also emotional/ psychological. So yeah we get turned on by looks a lot but that's not the only thing we get turned on by nor is it the only thing that is important.  

Exactly! The way you carry yourself and present yourself is super important. I would put the way you carry yourself as an intersection between looks and personality tbh. 

 

54 minutes ago, Emerald said:

A man's looks are an important factor. But there is a range of consideration.

Now, I'm an average looking woman... maybe a 5 or 6. 

So, if a guy is between a 4 and a 6 looks-wise, I can become attracted to him. It doesn't necessarily mean that I will be attracted to him. That has to do with a multitude of other factors. But looks-wise, that's my range of ability to develop an attraction to someone.

If he is under a 4, then I am unlikely do develop an attraction to him because his looks would be underneath my range.

If he is over a 6, then I am unlikely to develop and attraction to him because he probably won't be excited by me or desire me, and that's a huge turn-off. I like to be the peacock of the relationship.

But when an attraction does set in for me, I really appreciate the way a guy looks because of the way I feel about him. A good-looking guy on his own doesn't do much for me. But if an attraction sets in, I just love the way the guy looks.

This is always the way it has worked for me.

So, would you ladies not get turned on by male strippers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

So, would you ladies not get turned on by male strippers?

I mean I haven't been to a strip club so I don't know. I imagine that I'd think they were attractive but would I want to do anything physical or go on a date with them, probably not. I'm also more into subtlety and lightheartedness when it comes to I guess flirting or the way a guy approaches me. A guy stripping and giving me a lap dance aint it even if I think he is hot. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

The heat that you curse in the summer is the same one you yearn for in the winter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, would you ladies not get turned on by male strippers?

Me personally, deffo not.  But I’ve known of women who like that type of thing lol.  
I’ve always been attracted to more unusual types rather than the typical attractive guy that everyone fancies.  I never got crushes on famous people as a teen either, when all my friends did ha. It takes a certain type of person to get my attention,  looks matter of course, but I wouldn’t want to date a guy just because he was really good looking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now