Hardkill

How much do women get turned on by a man's looks?

174 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, these guys are the complete package: epic social status, epic wealth, top 1% looks, top 1% charisma.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Those guys are a complete package. 

What wouldn't a girl give up to sleep with Brad Pitt?? 

Nothing to do with them being celebrities. 

It's more about -

They're charming,attractive, funny, smart good looking, money and most importantly they have great great confidence 

Their mannerisms are more than enough to impress any woman. 

Yeah, I see what you mean. However if they are complete packages then why do all of have trouble maintain relationships?

Btw, I know that Locario and his boys have said that most male celebrities don't really have real game when it comes to seducing women without having the 1% of looks, money, and status.

Edited by Hardkill

Just now, Hardkill said:

Yeah, I see what you mean. However if they are complete packages then why do all of have trouble maintain relationships?

Btw, I know that Locario and his boys have said that most male celebrities don't really have real game when it comes to seducing women without having the 1% of looks, money, and status.

They are celebrities for a reason. They are attractive. That's the game. The game lies in their ability to attract.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

However if they are complete packages then why do all of have trouble maintain relationships?

Because most celebs are nutcases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because most celebs are nutcases.

Yeah, that's true too. haha

However, I personally believe that it could also be because most of them never truly learned how to authentically attract and connect with people without having looks, money, and status. Most of them also never learned how to get in touch with their masculinity and femininity properly. In fact, another dating coach named Kzaggin, who is really tight with Locario, said that most women who get with any kind of male celeb actually end up getting really let down when they eventually realize that they aren't as attractive of person as the characters they play either as actors or musicians or athletes or what have you.

I mean, listen to how weak and beta Johnny Depp sounded in that vid I just posted above. He doesn't know how to be an authentic masculine man whom women would respect in a relationship. My dad who has been successfully married to my mom for almost 35 years, never would've taken any kind of bullshit from someone as messed as Amber Heard is. If he was ever in a relationship with a woman like her, then he would've either scared the shit out of her until it becomes crystal clear to her how grave of a mistake it would be to ever disrespect him again or immediately kick her to the curb. 

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill Most relationships fail, period. Makes no difference how great you are. Doesn't even matter how enlightened you are. End of explanation.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill Most relationships fail, period. Makes no difference how great you are. Doesn't even matter how enlightened you are. End of explanation.

@Leo Gura Any way to increase success rate, in your opinion?

It's Love.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

They are celebrities for a reason. They are attractive. That's the game. The game lies in their ability to attract.

Kind of insulting to actors. Matthew mconaghey is handsome af yet he's also a tremendous good actor

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Kind of insulting to actors. Matthew mconaghey is handsome af yet he's also a tremendous good actor

Being attractive is the greatest compliment.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

@Leo Gura Any way to increase success rate, in your opinion?

Find the right person and be really committed to making it work.

10 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, if looks don't turn on women much, then why do you guys think that male celebrities like Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Adam Levine, Jon Hamm, Denzel Washington, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp, Chris Hemsworth, Idris Elba, Tyrese Gibson, etc.? Is it more because of their celebrity status?

Idk man, the claim that looks doesnt turn women on its ridiculous.

How you gonna explain that my brother get invited from hot chicks stragiht in their home just from texting in social media, what it needs its just texting couple of days. No stupid dates, no waste of time, just hookup. 

No crazy money, no crazy social status, no crazy game. Just looks, yeah he is not attractive as a supe model i guess but women have always been attracted to him. 

And the crazy part is that we are twins, ok he is better looking, and what i can get from social media are fat girls, what he could get from social media are 7s and 8s without any sweet.

I know pick up coaches say that looks its not so important, that ofcourse its not true at all. Looks its very important but the bad thing is that looks can be maniged by you to a certain extend, the rest is just genetics.

Ofcourse you could attract girls with other things, but for me looks or money are the easiest way or both. 

Edited by kras

@kras Healthy people are good looking people, its not genetic, eat healthy and body build and your genetics will express themselves making you good looking. Skin will glow, hair will shine, you'll become a female magnet. 

Everyone who is mostly sedentary for the first 20 years of there life are average looking or lower. Because they missed vital aspects of there development. That includes cognition. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Find the right person and be really committed to making it work.

What's your definition of the right person?

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Being attractive is the greatest compliment.. 

Is it? I tought the greatest compliment was when I was called an idiot. Continiously. By multiple people. That tought me something, now i take it as a compliment. Because it is acctually true with every human being and not for the reason you are called an idiot by somebody and they are constantly admitting that they are irritated by who you are, therefore they are not truthfull to themselves, if you are.