Lyubov

Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

144 posts in this topic

Initiating a conversation with MAGA devotees is like talking to Oblivion NPCs.

I sincerely apologize for not supporting this statement with further arguments.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's your problem. You've never actually contemplated what freedom means. You have some silly ideological idea of freedom as an absolute good as you're just acting that out without any deep questioning or contemplation or study.

Then what can we do to ensure that we continue to live in a functional society where people have the right to speak freely and not be prosecuted for it?

What can we do to ensure a stable society?

Please take this exact statement seriously: I want a society devoided from tyranny, nazism, and communism. What can we do to ensure that?

When I look at Communist China, I see that is on the rise and that it wants to dominate the entire world with its horrific values.

In China, there are two million people in concentration camps. The crackdown on religion, particularly Buddhism.

These are serious topics that must be discussed.

And why is America doing so well? Who built the country? Why is it so prosperous? Is it because of Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk?

What's America's secret? Isn't liberty?

Why aren't you guys preoccupied with preventing devilry?

I often think about Stalin, Hitler, and Mao... and what they did to humanity. Atrocious.

Me on the road less traveled.

8 minutes ago, The Don said:

Then what can we do to ensure that we continue to live in a functional society where people have the right to speak freely and not be prosecuted for it?

This is already the case. You don't need to do anything. Just go about your life and be happy.

Your paranoia is driving you to overlook the obvious: you have more freedom of speech than anyone in the history of mankind has ever had. And yet here you are complaining about it.

Why aren't you guys preoccupied with preventing devilry?

Because this preoccupation is a projection of your own devil-mind.

There is no devilry in the world. Only in your mind.

Do you even listen to my videos? Because I have explained all these things but you act like you've never heard them.

The devil is not China. The devil is you! Hello! The root of all devilry is thinking that everyone else is the devil who is not you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, The Don said:

Valuetainment is on the left but he engages in conversations with conservatives.

LOL, he is most definitely NOT on the left.

Watch this video of him with a leftist debate. He is clearly moderate/right-wing (quintessential stage orange).

Watch this video where apolitical podcasters describe how he tries to shift the blame from Trump to the media when one of his guests says trump is responsible for the consequences of his actions.

Is everything in the west similar to WWE?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is already the case. You don't need to do anything. Just go about your life and be happy.

@Leo Gura, history tells me otherwise.

I carefully studied The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene. You've probably read this book.

Most humans are little devils. I call them "machiavellian types". I refuse to be ignorant in believing that humans will become someday Angels.

And by the way, I'm not interested in ideology. I all care about is goodness. I want people to be free and live prosperous lives. But that isn't the case.

When you look back in history, most people in Germany and other European countries went about their lives living happily and six million Jews died. Not to mention the horrors of Vladimir Lenin when he founded the 1st communist state on Earth, leading to tens of millions of deaths.

That will happen again. It is already happening in some places.

You called me naive and I'm not offended by that.

What's naive is to believe that the world as you see it today it's a given when in fact, it's not.

Humans must fight to preserve everything good in the world, otherwise, it will fall. It's as simple as that.

We shouldn't take civilization for granted. Every spiral dynamic stage has positive components that must be preserved.

Edited by The Don
To add a line.

8 minutes ago, The Don said:

And by the way, I'm not interested in ideology. I all care about is goodness. I want people to be free and live prosperous lives. But that isn't the case.

When you look back in history, most people in Germany and other European countries went about their lives living happily and six million Jews died. Not to mention the horrors of Vladimir Lenin when he founded the 1st communist state on Earth.

The one thing in common that all bad people have is this:

They are unwilling to sit alone in a room and contemplate their own mind, instead they think the world is wrong and try to fix it.

The one thing all the good people have in common is this:

They sit alone in a room and contemplate their own mind until they realize that everything they thought was bad or wrong in the world was actually just the delusions of their own mind.

Bad is not in the world. Bad is your own mind because you are selfish.

It's so simple, But you refuse to hear it because you want some external evil to fight. But all you're ever fighting is yourself.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice someone like Trump is irredeemable. You can't force someone to awaken or develop unless they themselves want to. And he obviously doesn't want to.

Imagine a prison in which a guy would've tied, locked up, and receive some powerful plant medicine (read: psychedelics) through his veins every 12 hours or so for the next 3-6 months. All under good supervision of course. Quite curious if it could do the trick.

It'd be very similar to how some 200-300kg+ dudes lose weight in a pure clinical setting where they fast 24/7 for a year and doctors feed them the essential elements through veins to keep them well

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

They are unwilling to sit alone in a room and contemplate their own mind, instead they think the world is wrong and try to fix it.

The one thing all the good people have in common is this:

They sit alone in a room and contemplate their own mind until they realize that everything they thought was bad or wrong in the world was actually just the delusions of their own mind.

Bad is not in the world. Bad is your own mind because you are selfish.

It's so simple, But you refuse to hear it because you want some external evil to fight. But all you're ever fighting is yourself.

Absolute truth!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Hello from Russia said:

Imagine a prison in which a guy would've tied, locked up, and receive some powerful plant medicine (read: psychedelics) through his veins every 12 hours or so for the next 3-6 months all under good supervision of course. Quite curious if it could do the trick.

Similar to how some 200-300kg+ dudes lose weight in a pure clinical setting where they fast 24/7 and doctors feed them the essential elements through veins to keep them well

Thats horrible. You cant force people to take psychedelics against their will. Careful with this "for the good of others" thinking.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Imagine a prison in which a guy would'be tied, locked up and receive some powerful plant medicine (read: psychedelics) through his veins every 12 hours or so for the next 3-6 months all under good supervision of course. Quite curious if it would do the trick. Simillar to how some 200-300kg+ dudes lose weight in a pure clinical setting where they fast 24/7 and doctors feed them the essential elements through veins to keep them well

This would be antithetical to being conscious.

The trick to being Godly is that you don't force yourself on anyone. It's ego that wants to force people to be more conscious. God is above such foolishness.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Which I'm doing on a daily basis. And I'm doing that even when I'm working. I'm always putting myself in the present moment.

It's hard but I know it will pay off in the long run.

I'm a fan of Eckhart Tolle and his teachings.

With that being said, I'm not getting involved in politics. I don't try to fix the world.

But I wish that people would stop being so naive and be prepared for the next Stalin.

It will happen whether you like it or not.

Don't you know that most people in the West have severe childhood traumas? Just by contemplating this question, I realize that we're on the verge of destruction. The world is full of narcissists.

5 minutes ago, The Don said:

But I wish that people would stop being so naive and be prepared for the next Stalin.

Lol

The closest thing to Stalin that will ever happen in America is Trump. So your fears have ended up creating themselves.

There will never be a Stalin in America because America has outgrown that possibility. This is why I never worried too much about Trump. It was obvious that Trumpism will never hold and it will never hold in the future because falsehood never holds.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The closest thing to Stalin that will ever happen in America is Trump. So your fears have ended up creating themselves.

There will never be a Stalin in America because America has outgrown that possibility.

With all due respect, you're wrong. Don't ban me, haha!

I personally don't like Trump. He has an awful character. He's a blatant narcissist!

But at least he didn't hide that from the public, in comparison with George W. Bush and his mistakes in regards to the Irak war, where so many innocent people died.

Trump didn't start a new war. He wanted to bring our troops back. Your troops I mean, as you're an American.

Trump was outrageous in many ways; that's true and I'm not denying it.

But we knew who Trump is. Why don't you look at the good stuff Trump did?

Shouldn't we look for a positive in a person?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It won't take long until the Democrats will pack the court and fundamentally change the US constitution.

I think it's already happening.

Don't be naive, Leo!

Please, I challenge you, study the works of those who were imprisoned by communists.

Study more books about human nature. We all want people to be more conscious but it won't happen.

Human nature is not basically good and we all know it.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I guess history does infact repeat itself (kinda) ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

When I read history books, I'm flabbergasted by the horrors that took place not so long ago. History is cyclical. It will happen again. That's human nature in a nutshell.

I still can't fathom that so many of you believe the world is heading in a positive direction.

We might be advanced from a technological standpoint, but psychologically, we're the same as we were 1000 years ago.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to persuade you to think otherwise. All I want is to clarify where we differ and point out some historical facts.

99% percent of humanity is not conscious enough.

Although it's a good thing to be optimistic about the future of humanity, it is definitely not sufficient.

7 minutes ago, The Don said:

History is cyclical. It will happen again. That's human nature in a nutshell.

I still can't fathom that so many of you believe the world is heading in a positive direction.

We might be advanced from a technological standpoint, but psychologically, we're the same as we were 1000 years ago.

You state this like it's a fact but it's just an opinion that's not grounded in reality. 

9 minutes ago, Opo said:

You state this like it's a fact but it's just an opinion that's not grounded in reality. 

What do you know about the Soviet Union?

What do you know about Hitler?

23 minutes ago, The Don said:

When I read history books, I'm flabbergasted by the horrors that took place not so long ago. History is cyclical. It will happen again. That's human nature in a nutshell.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to persuade you to think otherwise. All I want is to clarify where we differ and point out some historical facts.

99% percent of humanity is not conscious enough.

Although it's a good thing to be optimistic about the future of humanity, it is definitely not sufficient.

@The Don Your own self realization is the greatest gift you can render the world ??
As many of us are healing, the world is healing, please join us ❤️
What you see in the world is a reflection of who you are being. 
Realize your true nature and you will only see the face of God.
You’ll worship everything and everyone, as it is all God like you.

What you identify as evil outside of yourself makes your Shadow. 
These liberty based values you’re so fond of is your ego (orange).

The fear of leftists / communists are part of your Shadow (green).

You need to forgive, thank, and love your Shadow, enlightening it.

As a result you’ll get a smaller ego with the plus of smaller shadow.

You are Trump, you are Biden, you are China, and you are the Nazis.

Edited by Mannyb

3 minutes ago, The Don said:

What do you know about the Soviet Union?

What do you know about Hitler?

Yes.