Lyubov

Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

144 posts in this topic

@The Don

10 minutes ago, The Don said:

With that being said, you don't crack down on God-given rights. You never touch the concept of liberty if you want to live in a free society.

What God-given rights?9_9

Liberty must be touched when people misuse it to touch other peoples liberty. That's where liberty goes full circle. 

23 minutes ago, The Don said:

All I want for you is to have the right to say what you want and not be censored for it.

Nobody forced Trump to tweet from his golf range. If you're going to use my platform, I am perfectly free to control the platform. Liberty u wanted, liberty u got.

Look at this. 

Tweeted from a government account @POTUS. The tweets were deleted within minutes by Twitter. This is a descend into madness.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-6.17.34-PM.jpg

6 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Look at this. 

Tweeted from a government account @POTUS. The tweets were deleted within minutes by Twitter. This is a descend into madness.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-6.17.34-PM.jpg

Oh, he mad.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Anyone picking up on this analogy too?

Adolf Hitler was imprisoned for his role in the Beer Hall Putsch of November 1923. The attempted coup by right-wing members of the army and the Nazi Party was foiled by the government.

He spent his time in prison writing the first volume of Mein Kampf, and by the time he was out - having served under a year out of five - he was more popular than ever. That's when he truly began rising to power.

Now we have the MAGA coup and potentially Trump's own network, a breeding ground for 21st century nazis.

Online platforms moderating hate speech and violence speech = concentration camps.

Conservative logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Nobody forced Trump to tweet from his golf range. If you're going to use my platform, I am perfectly free to control the platform. Liberty u wanted, liberty u got.

The United States constitution was formed to guarantee the right of every individual to speak freely. When the US constitution was made, you didn't have Facebook or Twitter.

It's fair to say that Facebook and Twitter are taking part in our society. Twitter is a social platform composed mainly by people. In some sense, they are platforms that give people the posibility to express themselves freely.

When you cut off an individual, you're not allowing that individual to express himself. You cutting of expression. You're basically against free expression.

It's not about terrorism. We all know that extreme content must be regulated. All I want for you is to express yourself freely, without having the oligarchs silencing you.

It is wrong to supress dissent.

Me on the road less traveled.

5 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

He spent his time in prison writing the first volume of Mein Kampf, and by the time he was out - having served under a year out of five - he was more popular than ever. That's when he truly began rising to power.

Different situation because Trump was already President for 4 years and everyone saw how disastrous he is. He's not gonna get a second chance. His only chance was to take America by surprise. There's no more surprise. He's a known variable. The con is up.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Online platforms moderating hate speech and violence speech = concentration camps.

@Leo Gura, look what happens in China. Would you like to live in Communist China? I don't think so.

And I believe we're heading towards a dangerous path.

I'm not a conservative but I love the fact that conservatives are doing their best to protect liberty and the United States constitution.

I challenge you to read Albert Camus or George Orwell.

9 minutes ago, The Don said:

It is wrong to supress dissent.

Not when the dissent is lunatic conspiracy theories and insurrection against the legit elected government.

It's absurd that you expect to be able to use Twitter to rally an overthrow against the legit elected government. That is not a right guaranteed to you anywhere. In fact it is treasonous. If you want to betray democracy, do it on your own platform.

Your logic is like you trying to rape a woman in her own house and then as she's kicking you out of her house, you yell in protest: "This is unfair! I should have the freedom to use your house to rape you. Stop infringing on my Constitutional freedoms."

9 minutes ago, The Don said:

@Leo Gura, look what happens in China. Would you like to live in Communist China? I don't think so.

And I believe we're heading towards a dangerous path.

I'm not a conservative but I love the fact that conservatives are doing their best to protect liberty and the United States constitution.

I challenge you to read Albert Camus or George Orwell.

The fact that you compare Black Prisons, dissappearing people, and blocking every website ever in a One-Party State to Twitter regulating incitement to violence is laughable. Just stop.

Protecting liberty? Is that why Trump wanted to reform the school system to be more patriotic? Very freedom loving of him. I would call that censorship.

Edited by Rilles

@Leo Gura Can you imagine a society a thousand years from now where narcissts and criminals were rammed DMT up their asses? I cannot begin to imagine what redemption someone like Trump would go through. 

3 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@Leo Gura Can you imagine a society a thousand years from now where narcissts and criminals were rammed DMT up their asses? I cannot begin to imagine what redemption someone like Trump would go through. 

It won't be like that.

First there would be years of therapy and basic self-help work.

You don't jump from stage Red to stage Turquoise. You must go through decades of development.

In practice someone like Trump is irredeemable. You can't force someone to awaken or develop unless they themselves want to. And he obviously doesn't want to.

Obviously. :D

I'll keep it a dirty little wish. 

Edited by SirVladimir

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not when the dissent is lunatic conspiracy theories and insurrection against the legit elected government.

It's absurd that you expect to be able to use Twitter to rally an overthrow against the legit elected government. That is not a right guaranteed to you anywhere. In fact it is treasonous. If you want to betray democracy, do it on your own platform.

Your logic is like you trying to rape a woman in her own house and then as she's kicking you out of her house, you yell in protest: This is unfair! I should have the freedom to use your house to rape you. Stop infringing on my Constitutional freedoms.

I absolutely agree. With that being said, @Leo Gura, it's wrong to believe that conservatives and Trump are doing that.

Trump just conceded the election. Reality contradicts what the left thinks about Trump and the MAGA movement.

I admit that Trump is a narcissist, but he's definitely not Stalin. Come on!

6 minutes ago, The Don said:

@Leo Gura, it's wrong to believe that conservatives and Trump are doing that.

Trump just conceded the election.

He conceded the election after 5 people were killed from his stupid incitements of violence. And more people will needlessly die because he has brainwashed millions of people for 2 months about the election being rigged. Now they believe that.

Reality contradicts what the left thinks about Trump and the MAGA movement.

Jan 6th is reality showing you exactly how ugly MAGA is and where it is headed unless it is forcefully stopped.

These people are batshit deluded and no amount of reasoning or appeasing them will work. Such fools will only understand force.

MAGA is a cancer and it must be cut out before it goes any further.

8 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

I love how diverse this thread is.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These people are batshit deluded and no amount of reasoning or appeasing them will work. Such fools will only understand force.

Okay.

Then help me understand what these people want? What does the MAGA movement want?

To destroy the US constitution? I don't think so.

Why are they in favor of the US constitution if they are such a threat to democracy?

I just don't get it, man.

What do you think about this video, @Leo Gura? Valuetainment is on the left but he engages in conversations with conservatives.

Although people think I'm a conservative, just for the record, I'm not.

I all value is freedom. Liberty is a value that MUST be preserved. We need to agree on something.

Edited by The Don
To add a line.

23 minutes ago, The Don said:

Okay.

Then help me understand what these people want? What does the MAGA movement want?

They want to be in power. They want their worldview validated and enacted.

To destroy the US constitution? I don't think so.

Don't be so naive.

These people are ignorant. They do not have a clue what the US Constitution says or means. They are acting purely on ideology and emotional reactivity against progressivism. Their minds have been rotted out with right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories such that they cannot think straight or take in information.

Why are they in favor of the US constitution if they are such a threat to democracy?

Their understanding of the US Constitution is a stage Blue myth. They are not at a a level of consciousness or development to actually abide by the values and principles of the Constitution because these people have no intellectual honesty and are too self-biased to care about anything higher principles other than acting out their believe and ideology.

The US Constitution is an advanced stage Orange document. These people not cognitively or morally developed enough to understand the Constitution.

I just don't get it, man.

You don't get it because you're not a stage of development to get it.

What do you think about this video, @Leo Gura? Valuetainment is on the left but he engages in conversations with conservatives.

He is stuck in stage Orange.

Although people think I'm a conservative, just for the record, I'm not.

You are still at stage Blue/Orange, and you act out that worldview.

I all value is freedom. Liberty is a value that MUST be preserved. We need to agree on something.

That's your problem. You've never actually contemplated what freedom means. You have some silly ideological idea of freedom as an absolute good that you're just acting that out without any deep questioning or contemplation or study.

The problem is that you have no interest in questioning your self-bias. Your entire worldview is distorted by self-bias and the only way out of that is by years of serious and truthful contemplation and study. Parroting ideas like "freedom" will get you nowhere. You're just spinning your wheels. If you want to grow you'll have to let that go -- which of course you don't want to do because you think you've got the truth. Hence the tragedy of your situation. The thing you need to grow is precisely the thing that you have demonized.

14 minutes ago, The Don said:

I might just be a filthy foreigner, but how on earrth is breaching the walls of the capitol constitutional?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This just solidifies my prediction that he'll start his own media network and now possibly social platform... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay