Valwyndir

God Vs Nothingness - Enlightened Buddhist Frank Yang Vs Connor Murphy and Leo

45 posts in this topic

Connor's narcissism and immaturity keeps him from seeing how cringe and problematic his approach is being viewed by everyone else. The only thing he has done is dissuade his audience from ever trying psychedelic's, and he is making a buffoonery of non-duality with his antics.

He's definitely done some questionable things, and I'm not a fan in any way, but he's spitting pure truth here. He completely debunked Frank's argument against Leo claiming to be God. 

L M F A O

In my utopian dictatorship, I would never allow free speech.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

As much I agree with Leo or Jed with help yourself. Connor convinced me even more to take different route. 

Couldn't care less really anymore. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

First time seeing one of his videos. I assume that not so many like him so much in this forum? I don't know the reason for this but this video was very good. 

19 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

First time seeing one of his videos. I assume that not so many like him so much in this forum? I don't know the reason for this but this video was very good. 

He faked his own suicide/death once or twice, worrying his friends and family, he also ended up in a psych ward and posted Instagram stories about it making fun of the whole situation. He justifies all those incidents saying its does it "just to get peoples attention".

The actual "enlightenment" content is good, but you have dig through click-bait, trollish behavior and viral toxicity to get to it. 

God is Nothingness. There is no contradiction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mafortu i see... I knew a person once that i met on a forum about a hobby and he was a mod there. He faked his death for fun but then apologised. Maybe this was a trend or something? 

Maybe i'll watch some of his videos to see if i like his content or not. 

Edited by BlackMaze

@neutralempty ok i probably believe you. I'm not going to become his follower but i also can't form an opinion about him just because everyone hates him. If he did all of those thing though i understand why everyone hates him. 

@neutralempty yeah maybe i assumed it. Actualized videos are more than enough for me, but i am also open to see what others have to teach. 

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Connor's narcissism and immaturity keeps him from seeing how cringe and problematic his approach is being viewed by everyone else. The only thing he has done is dissuade his audience from ever trying psychedelic's, and he is making a buffoonery of non-duality with his antics.

All aspiring spiritual gurus need to go to the school of Spiral Wizardry before they can get their license. But I guess this is a part of that process for him, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

34 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@BlackMaze I don't hate this guy at all and I don't understand the hate and I don't follow him either.

Well, the hate from his old audience is obvious, but I guess people here view don't vibe with his prankster antics and relative immaturity.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

He faked his dead, because he thinks jesus did it too. He made a 40 day fast, because jesus did it too. He just want to show the world that any human can be jesus. I think Connor is a genius for this crazy plan he made out from the beginning. He has over 2,5 million abos and he shocked all the ordynary fitness guys with truth. His audience is the most unconscious one in terms of spirituality.Really funny to read the comments from these on his youtube channel.

Connor Murphy, my RESPECT!

Yeah Conny is how he is, but im pretty sure he will grow into a mature person.

I like him sometimes even if he might seem crazy.

But I think that this was a good video in response to Frank Yang.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 08/01/2021 at 11:50 PM, Valwyndir said:

He's definitely done some questionable things, and I'm not a fan in any way, but he's spitting pure truth here. He completely debunked Frank's argument against Leo claiming to be God. 

Aren't you Connor Murphy ? Talking about yourself in the third person ? :)

How exactly did Connor get enlightened again?

He does seem to understand what he's saying, but his eccentricity (mostly in other videos) is certainly off-putting to most people looking into this stuff.  Still, I did like the reconciliation between what Frank and Leo say, I thought that was helpful.

It doesn't seem like Connor completely and or clearly enough saw through the tricks of the Mind like Frank appears to have.

As if he doesn't understand the nothingness that's prior to the minds understanding.

But it doesn't matter ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Frank claims to be highly enlightened.  Watch one video and it's clear he's still a clown.  He's like 35 and still worships Zyzz and encorporates it into his spirituality.  Conor has similar problems.  I wish people would just ignore them, they aren't worth your time.