Someone here

Why people don't question reality enough?

75 posts in this topic

We are deeply ignorant that's just a fact.

I mean you really have not a clue what existence is and what  you're doing here. Yet almost 90% of people settle for mediocrity. They don't "like" or "want" to question their experience enough. Even tho they deep down know that they don't know. Is it because we are afraid to admit that we don't know? Maybe it's a function of survival? 

@electroBeam @Gesundheit would like to hear from you guys! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There’s no facts, no one to be ignorant of them. 

Apparently it is intention ignored. 

‘Because’ it’s exactly as it appears. 

Be cause it’s appearance. 

Already is so. 

Who, what, where, when, wh-I. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"In the province of the mind what one believes to be true either is true, or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended".

Kids don't know anything about the world. You encourage them to ask questions, to be curious and you teach them how to feed their curiosity, you model a love of learning, and exploring for them. You don't shame them for being ignorant fools. If you do maybe they'll pretend to know while they just feed their fear of inadequacy rather than their love of knowledge and discovery. 

There's no point in time that one magically stops being a kid. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Why don't people question reality enough?

Because they're busy doing something else.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@seeking_brilliance

24 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Maybe because they are too used to having things explained to them

That is it! And laziness too.

@seeking_brilliance By the way intuition is also laziness :))) Thank you for helping me me to find a right definition. Intuition is when you are too lazy to think and decide conciously and turn on autopilot. That is it!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

There’s no facts, no one to be ignorant of them. 

Apparently it is intention ignored. 

‘Because’ it’s exactly as it appears. 

Be cause it’s appearance. 

Already is so. 

Who, what, where, when, wh-I. 

The question is not for you. You are already enlightened and all this is laughable to you.

But consider that 90 % people are deeply ignorant and yet they find existential inquiries to be cringe worthy.. How do you explain that? 

-Osho

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Kids don't know anything about the world. You encourage them to ask questions, to be curious and you teach them how to feed their curiosity, you model a love of learning, and exploring for them. You don't shame them for being ignorant fools. If you do maybe they'll pretend to know while they just feed their fear of inadequacy rather than their love of knowledge and discovery. 

There's no point in time that one magically stops being a kid. 

Unfortunately sometimes it's the total opposite of that. The parents brainwash their kids with ready made answers (mostly from religion ) that kills their curiosity at its root. And they grow up thinking they've got it all figured out (by being a Christian for instance) and that's about it. They know not what they are missing on in life by ignoring not knowing and questioning. Constant exploration and learning etc. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@seeking_brilliance I see, you are a lazy person, just like me :) 

28 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Work smart not hard ?

To work smart you have to think hard

26 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia autopilot can work for you the more purified it is of social conditioning. Don't be so quick to demonise it

Sometimes it works sometimes not. Autopilot (=subconscience) is by no way purified of social conditioning.  Don't be so quick to mystify and glorify it. 

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Unfortunately sometimes it's the total opposite of that. The parents brainwash their kids with ready made answers (mostly from religion ) that kills their curiosity at its root. And they grow up thinking they've got it all figured out (by being a Christian for instance) and that's about it. They know not what they are missing on in life by ignoring not knowing and questioning. Constant exploration and learning etc. 

Sure, but how could you blame them?  They never got a chance to be a kid and freely explore, or haven't yet had the chance anyway. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

many people are interested in understanding reality, but they think that only the material exists. The spiritual seems to them a story for people who want to escape from reality because they cannot face it. It is normal, why are you going to believe in anything that you cannot verify yourself?

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why ______________________________________?

Unconditional Love :P

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x