Matt23

Shunyamurti... cult?... probs: Reviews

165 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

So the question is why can’t spirituality increase exponentially too?  

It can. Just change your DNA.

You can't have a meaningful change without changing the very foundation of the thing you are.

People want to keep the foundation the same yet get an exponential change, which is silly.

The solution to ending human stupidity is to stop being human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It can. Just change your DNA.

You can't have a meaningful change without changing the very foundation of the thing you are.

People want to keep the foundation the same yet get an exponential change, which is silly.

The solution to ending human stupidity is to stop being human.

Transhumanism?

2 hours ago, Mannyb said:

Transhumanism?

The only person that can change you is yourself, not some (presumable) corporation. Assuming you can't get the materials to transhumanize yourself, a corporation probably wouldn't even know how to augment and improve even one person in a healthy, conscious, significant way, much less do it at scale. 

Every person must help themselves, while we try to improve society to make the path have less  societal resistance, as well as for society to have more helpful road signs along the way. 

39 minutes ago, Talinn said:

not some (presumable) corporation.

Corporations help millions of people every day. Don't be so negative on corporations.

When your kid is dying of cancer, some corporation can save her life.

@Leo Gura 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As it goes mainstream it will turn into stupidity and evil. This has all happened before.

The only thing that will lead to a mass awakening is a techological breakthrough more radical than 5-MeO-DMT. Some scientific way to change our DNA or brains to make people more conscious by default. It will not happen through meditation or yoga or education alone.

There are already children with such mutations growing.

The only way we can get through such evolutionary experiment is to transcend to higher levels of consciousness.  Otherwise we will die. Especially if you're coming from the West. 

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

And no excuses will be accepted in the final judgment.  This is like a holocaust situation. You sacrifice your ego or else you die.

Stay cool & dry.

13 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

Otherwise we will die.

Society has survived just fine unconsciously for the last 10,000 years. It ain't going anywhere. There is nothing at all special about our century. This is how society is. This is business as usual. Chaos isn't some special condition. Chaos is the norm. It has always been and it will always be. So get used to it and stop crying Chicken Little the sky is falling. Haven't you noticed yet that every generation screams the sky is falling? These cries are just the self-importance of ego.

You ain't so important that society's survival hinges on you. Even if half of us die, society will go on just fine without us.

@Leo Gura well we'll see. It's just that it's been prophesied for 1000s of years and it's going to happen very soon. Nothing special about that. I'm glad you know so much about society. Damn

Stay cool & dry.

You will have to move places soon if you live in the west.

Stay cool & dry.

58 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura well we'll see. It's just that it's been prophesied for 1000s of years and it's going to happen very soon.

Every generation has been yelling that the end of the world is happening soon for 10,000 years.

Pardon me if I yawn and go about my day.

@Leo Gura whatever. I literally couldn't care less about y'all but you might as well prepare yourself for a rude shock ahead.

Stay cool & dry.

13 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

you might as well prepare yourself for a rude shock ahead

Nah thanks

7 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura But don’t you think that a chain reaction has begun. The number of people interested in spirituality is growing very fast.

hands-on-fact-checking-1.png

51 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura go off dude

Whose forum do you think this is?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Whose forum do you think this is?

lol... this thread is a joke.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Society has survived just fine unconsciously for the last 10,000 years. It ain't going anywhere. There is nothing at all special about our century. This is how society is. This is business as usual. Chaos isn't some special condition. Chaos is the norm. It has always been and it will always be. So get used to it and stop crying Chicken Little the sky is falling. Haven't you noticed yet that every generation screams the sky is falling? These cries are just the self-importance of ego.

You ain't so important that society's survival hinges on you. Even if half of us die, society will go on just fine without us.

Leo you tell them you sexy beast. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I like Chicken Little

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

hey everyone

ok, on the premise I am dreaming I am taking action within my dream.

I googled "Shunyamurt Robert Shubow  sociopath" and landed in this thread.

Just a couple of days ago I encountered my first video of him. Intereressting I thought (although I had to run the video at 1,5x speed)

The content was intriguing, even soothing but something about him quite disturbing. I continued to watch some videos and the last I watched opened my eyes (well, I assume). So he talked about Apocalypse. It is my believe that in no way a loving being would put out such prophecies out there. 

I have had encounters with Narcissist and sociopaths in my past. And I recognize one common thread here.

They have a compelling characteristic that  draws you in. This can be, intellligence knowledge,  seemingly loving behaviour, seemingly compassionate behaviour (and words) , also they use whatever they need to trick your ego (-admiration, love, confirmation, support etc.) to design a loving picture of them selves. They display a performance of knowledge and love. Now you are trapped and give them authority. But if you want withdraw again the authority they will wrong you. They silently or outspokenly manipulate you implanting feat or even worse destroying your connection to yourself and believe in yourself. They can use  socio-psychological dynamic to support their manipulatiion. Trying to make you believe that you are now lost, evil or doomed.  I am not saying at all that they are doing it consciously. It could be though. But it is enough dangerous if it is unconsciously done. 

Sociopaths are often very intelligent and this doublebind of seemingly aligned teaching  with seemlingy loving  promising message   and  on the other hand pure unconscious egoic manipulation makes it extremely difficult to step back and see the whole picture.  The believe in yourself and  inner voice is deeply challenged. These  rising challenges are best circumstances for such sociopaths. They use the fears to gather their  followers.

I am writhing this, so that you may consider this message  if you feel something off with this type of gurus.

I never had any issues of this kind with Eckhart Tolle , Sadghuru, Byron Katie, Joe DIspenza , and many many others. 

I am not here to try to tell the truth. I cannot . I am in the dream. But I feel in charge to write this warning. if you have doubts then here is my message to consider.

Learn about the subtle ways sociopaths and narcissist use their skills to cover their ego and to take away your inbuilt power and intuition.

Intelligence, knowlegde and loving words do not equal real love.

I had to learn the hard way. But I now listen clearly to my inner voice.

@clearing your inner voice can sometimes be just a narcissistic projection of your own shadow. Just keep in mind that you may not be the best person in the world either.

Stay cool & dry.