PurpleTree

Do you think "conscious" people get punished more if they do "bad" stuff?

24 posts in this topic

Do you think people who are on a "spiritual path" doing some work to be more conscious like meditation etc.

If they do something which is in a way harmful to others for example. Do you think the universe is tougher on them because they should know better?

Or do you think more conscious people get tested by the universe more to see how conscious they really are?

Or do you think there's no difference whatsoever and this is all bull crap?

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Do you think people who are on a "spiritual path" doing some work to be more conscious like meditation etc.

If they do something which is in a way harmful to others for example. Do you think the universe is tougher on them because they should know better?

Or do you think more conscious people get tested by the universe more to see how conscious they really are?

It depends on how they react to the bad things they do, if they do it with no intention, it makes no difference, that's how devils are made.

10 minutes ago, An young being said:

It depends on how they react to the bad things they do, if they do it with no intention, it makes no difference, that's how devils are made.

like if you push the red nuclear button in a zen way for example?

I don't think The universe is not tougher on anybody.

I think the only thing that punishes its our own judgement of our minds. Reality allows and accepts anybody. It seems that is what they call "God's love".

49 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

like if you push the red nuclear button in a zen way for example?

Yep, if you enjoy the consequences of what you had done, the rebound will be fast intense. Otherwise it's just another day at office

Mohammad said that Allah is Jealous. He does not like losing His loyal followers to the devil. So, if they get distracted, He will immediately send them signals that they should return, but if they don't, He will start being aggressive, and surely He knows where it hurts the most.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

The Universe doesn't give a fuc*. 

one day this will all be memories

In a way it's a silly question. You realize that "harmful" is a relative notion.  Are you going to eat turkey and burgers in Christmas? Well that's pretty dam harmful you are killing animals to have fun and eat. But see you take this for granted and you don't think of it this way. It's disgusting how we are self centered as humans. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I thought about it because yesterday at night there were many christmas trees standing on the sideway. 

And i thought it would be soo funny if i "borrowed" a smallish one of them and brought it to my friends place as a decoration.

When i tried to lift it up a twig hit me directly in my open eye and hurt quite a bit, i still feel it a bit today. I thought that's instant karma for trying or thinking about "borrowing" this tree.

My friend who doesn't care about spirituality in the slightest liked the idea and took an even much bigger one and brought it home, without any harm being done to him.

But there were also other incidents in my life where i thought the universe doesn't want me to do some stuff.

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree  You create the story. Everything is a pointer. You can spin everything for the story. If you believe it is, then it is. You are free.

What kind of story do you want to create? What story do you want to live?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

17 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I thought about it because yesterday at night there were many christmas trees standing on the sideway. 

And i thought it would be soo funny if i "borrowed" a smallish one of them and brought it to my friends place as a decoration.

When i tried to lift it up a twig hit me directly in my open eye and hurt quite a bit, i still feel it a bit today. I thought that's instant karma for trying or thinking about "borrowing" this tree.

My friend who doesn't care about spirituality in the slightest liked the idea and took an even much bigger one and brought it home, without any harm being done to him.

But there were also other incidents in my life where i thought the universe doesn't want me to do some stuff.

This story is inherently empty of meaning. It can be reinterpreted in infinte ways. You project that  

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

This story is inherently empty of meaning. It can be reinterpreted in infinte ways. You project that  

either everything is empty of meaning or nothing.

this was mostly fun, how is it empty of meaning?

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

either everything is empty of meaning or nothing.

this was mostly fun, how is it empty of meaning?

It's not so hard to figure out. Anything just is raw happening. Whatever meanings or "moral of the story" or "underlying message" is something you have to fabricate. It's not "inherently" there in the event. It's something you are constructing after the fact. 

-Osho

I think so,  yes.  Younger souls are generally protected. Older souls are challenged.

???????

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

It's not so hard to figure out. Anything just is raw happening. Whatever meanings or "moral of the story" or "underlying message" is something you have to fabricate. It's not "inherently" there in the event. It's something you are constructing after the fact. 

the thing is, i don't take it really serious, like astrology etc.

it's just fun to play with such things imo

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Since the Universe is One. Consciousness is One.

If you hurt another human being or any aspect of yourself it's exactly the same as hurting yourself. This is how selfishness and karma works.

The degree to which you are selfish is the degree to which you suffer because you separate yourself off in your awareness as a finite creature separate

from the infinite whole. You are the Whole you just aren't conscious of it. So basically your just hurting yourself from the inside out and 

you don't even know it.

This is why living the good life is being absolutely selfless.

Edited by Byun Sean

58 minutes ago, kag101 said:

The Universe doesn't give a fuc*. 

Agree.

Millons of people horrible died in holocaust and some people still think God cares about human affairs.

@PurpleTree There’s no right or wrong! Do what you want! That’s what God wants!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Yeah, God would make fun of me for making up all kinds of silly rules and punishments.

But shifting through realms while holding negative beliefs, you are bound to bump up against 'punishments' and 'tests', atleast temporarily until you break through those beliefs.

???????