Guest SirVladimir

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo's Latest Video (Post Your Results)

140 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

You cant comprehend the Science videos? I mean theyre pretty logical, you dont need to be enligthened to get em. 

To be honest... they are the only ones I can think of that I got before they were released. Everything is stories, everything is projection. THIS is it. This.

I'm strictly speaking of the spiritual content. I've been thinking of the Absolute as some sacred space that's here, but something that I cannot yet see.

That's what is holding me back though, right? THINKING of the absolute, projecting distance from this and the absolute.

Am I making myself clear? :P

21 minutes ago, steenadrianmr said:

To be honest... they are the only ones I can think of that I got before they were released. Everything is stories, everything is projection. THIS is it. This.

I'm strictly speaking of the spiritual content. I've been thinking of the Absolute as some sacred space that's here, but something that I cannot yet see.

That's what is holding me back though, right? THINKING of the absolute, projecting distance from this and the absolute.

Am I making myself clear? :P

Very. :D

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Nice video. I like how it helps to hone in on direct experience. I'm sucker for anything guided... Very good one, I hope there's more content like this. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

„You were sett

17 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

There is no way to not know you're surrendering. You'll know if you stumble upon it, and it'd be less painful if you consciously surrendered. But maybe not for you.

And some comments for @Leo Gura . As brilliant as the video was, maybe some of the articulations would confuse beginners. The "you have been sitting here forever" comment is technically true but very easy to misinterpret it. It's also not true if you take into account it's relatively transient. And you seem to think looking at your hand is absolute truth whereas the constructed context around your hand is fantasy. Well no, they are equally imagined story. True God is the void, and then God can also understand the context of the story at the same time as the void is understood. So you don't actually need to peel back the entire context of the story to understand it's a hallucination. But it is a collective hallucination, and there ARE others. Because you imagined them. You see?

Yeah I dont get this one. "you have been sitting here forever“ -  Can someone explain? 

6 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

„You were sett

Yeah I dont get this one. "you have been sitting here forever“ -  Can someone explain? 

Hopefully instead of explaining, someone can guide you into direct investigation. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

To be honest, it was confirming my several awakenings....and yes for awhile I DID think I was going nuts (after my realizations...not the vid).  I asked myself the God question at age 9...perhaps I'm God...not even realizing...

@bensenbiz it means the You as God (source, Being), not the little ego you that thinks it's human.  

20 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@bensenbiz it means the You as God (source, Being), not the little ego you that thinks it's human.  

Ah yeah of course - another  one  : when realize that Iam god. Could I still be at some point (after this life for example) again unconcsious? Or do I attain a degree like they claim in Hindu religion.

38 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Everything is God. Ego too!

I listened while I was driving. While listening I found it rather easy to abandon past rationalizations and imagine they never existed. 

It was very, very fun. Once I got home, I smoked a bit of weed and ran through what was said again. I was no longer driving and could consider it all more. 

I wouldn’t say I was scared but I get into these trances where I like to pace. So I paced for about a half an hour. 

Pacing helps me think - but all I could think - chronologically - was first : everything is an idea. I couldn’t look, hear, sense, feel - anything that wasn’t produced as a thought.

Then I felt retarded. Still do actually. It’s the only way to put it. But I continue to pace, feeling slightly unsettled; considering I’m completely alone. Among other strange considerations like knowing everything is an idea but I don’t actually understand why or anything more at all. I just felt my vision, my everything - as a singular idea.

Nonetheless I continued to pace, bouncing between just generally saying ‘it’s fucking beautiful’ and then pointing out ‘distinct’ things like my blender; it’s beautiful. Everything around me, I had realized before but more so now, I realized is for me. For love. The box of a house I live in. My clothes, food, money - EVERYTHING. So beautiful.

I don’t understand it at all.

I, even having watched the video yesterday, even not being high on weed right now - feel so loved. Tears actually came to my eye writing this.

I’m so lost and confused - but it’s all just so pretty. 

Thank Me you’re all here ????

Edited by mw711

This is mind-bending for me as I'm a newbie. Contrary to what I normally think/believe (that I was born), I felt during this exercise that I exist but it doesn't necessarily mean I was born. That's honestly what was implied by my parents and other people. They were talking about how we're all born, so I assumed that's what happened. What really happened if I'm being truthful, something suddenly arose out of nothing. All of a sudden there was a variety of feelings, thoughts, sensations, sounds, time, space, other people and a body that I called "my body" because those people said that's what it was. They taught me many more ideas on top of that as life went on (or as somethingness continued to exist). I started conceptualizing and talking like them in no time, building my own ideas about who we are and what's happening. But these are ideas and are somethings that I'm aware of just like sensations and sounds. Other people are also somethings that I'm conscious of. Before I was "born", there was nothing. Then I became conscious of a 5 year old "human" child's body and mind and other human children and adults around along with non-human animals and plants etc. a bunch of objects or somethings. What was there before there was something? It really felt like nothing. But Leo says I was there when there was nothing and will be there forever...but I don't being there. I only remember being there when something appeared as my body and mind and the world... I'm confused lol

This is the best vid from Leo so far imo simply because he entertained the idea of watching the practical vid on psychedelics.

The first time I realized I was God I ended up in a mental institution. I couldn’t contextualize the experience because I had no spiritual chops at the time, so I assumed reality was a simulation and I was the computer ?

That was about 5 years ago.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

This is the best vid from Leo so far imo simply because he entertained the idea of watching the practical vid on psychedelics.

The first time I realized I was God I ended up in a mental institution. I couldn’t contextualize the experience because I had no spiritual chops at the time, so I assumed reality was a simulation and I was the computer ?

That was about 5 years ago.

Woh, you have trip/awakening report of that? how did it happened? @The0Self

2 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@SirVladimir I've just had a breakthrough. 

Welcome here! :o

How did it go?

@SirVladimir It was great. I knew how to focus on actuality, e.g. my hand or the room. I didn't really know how to turn that awareness inwards. I got a few techniques and they really helped. It produces a breakthrough experience. I woke up today with slightly elevated consciousness. 

Edited by Red-White-Light

Great video! I went through this step by step as instructed and realised that a lot of what he was saying I have previously realised in prior awakenings on psychedelics. I’ll be totally honest though during the guided exercise I was unable to become conscious of these things. Conceptually I totally got it. But to actually strip away the ideas of me being born and my past and the past in general of never actually having happened, I was unable to pull that off. I could imagine having not been born, things like that, but to actually strip the idea away, from my average everyday state of consciousness I just couldn’t do it. These ideas are so deep rooted in the ego that to actually eliminate the idea was very difficult. On lsd I’ve had many of these realisations, but when the ego reconstructs itself and I return to my baseline consciousness, it wants to doubt, even though I know the doubts of my ego mind are incorrect, it’s a substantially powerful mechanism or whatever you want to call it. These ideas we have of our lives and reality are at the core of the ego and yea I just wasn’t able to remove these ideas enough to become conscious that it’s all fiction. That’s not to take anything away from the video and the guide because it truly is a fantastic piece of work from leo. It’s more a case of having been unable to truly deconstruct these ideas that are held. I’ll go through the video a few more times from this baseline state and see how I go. I will also go through it during a trip in the future and see the outcome whilst in a more conscious state. Very good stuff though great vid