Guest SirVladimir

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo's Latest Video (Post Your Results)

140 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance If I couldn't see and hear anything how I would know that I'm conscious? consciousness is just a feeling.
what is the difference between void and the conscious god while it's not in the space-time?

Edited by Behrad

1 minute ago, Behrad said:

@seeking_brilliance If I couldn't see and hear anything how I would know that I'm conscious? consciousness is just a feeling.
what is the difference between void and the conscious god while it's not in the space-time?

Consciousness is not a feeling. You can be consciouss of thought Am I right? Consciousness is that which knows the feeling, what is that which knows? :) Dont answer. Look for yourself...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Behrad said:

Conciousness is hearing seeing feeling and awareness, there is nothing that is not Conciousness. 

Awake and become aware of this.

Everything is made of conciousness appearing as different things.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Rilles you said I can be conscious of 'thoughts'.
what are thoughts? bunch of meaningful words that invented by someone before?

5 minutes ago, Behrad said:

@Rilles you said I can be conscious of 'thoughts'.
what are thoughts? bunch of meaningful words that invented by someone before?

That is a good question to contemplate. But who is being aware of the thought? You can look at it from two levels. 1.Where does thought come from philosophically but you can also study it as if youre studying a frog in a laboratory. 2.Look at thought itself! What is the substance of it? Who is aware of it? Are you the thought? Literally? Nah... you dont feel like a thought right? Sounds kind of silly? Go look. Do you dissappear with the passing thought?

Edited by Rilles

@Adamq8 If everything is made from 'my' consciousness why I don't have control over it?
why the image I percept is aligned with the gravity of earth? why It's not opposite? 
why we don't see the world upside down? where the logic comes from? this is the exact experience of moment, not the fantasy and stories that we learned. 

Unknown.jpg

I had an ego backlash but, now I am feeling great tho. I have integrated at least 10% of what I felt during the exercise in my baseline consciousness. And I am working throughout the day to bump it back up and up. By that mean be more conscious. Just sitting is feels great man. During the exercise I felt the same in my head as during an orgasm's peak. I know it goes deeper and more intense, but first let me be able to reach their easily as well. Everything Leo said in the video which would previously make 0 sense to me made 100% sense. And it still does. Just wow. I had a similar experience 2 weeks back, I even posted about it. This was the same, but it was bunch more intense. 

@Behrad how do you know the visual field isn't already upside down and your eyes 'correct' it. Not saying this is true, but how do you know? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Truth is the thing that is same to our accepted thoughts in our brain, for those who believe in flat earth,  round earth is wrong. I'm not saying this image is true. all I'm saying is why I can't change it if even that image is my consciousness of vision?
maybe the gravity of earth effected our perceptions

Edited by Behrad

10 minutes ago, Behrad said:

If everything is made from 'my' consciousness why I don't have control over it?

Why do you assume consciousness means control? Why do you assume its "yours"? Have you experienced it? Find it first! Otherwise its speculation. ;) 

The world is upside down according to science. Haha. And also at the same time its not. Depends on how you look at it. In space up and down are relative. But these are endless philosophical questions, find yourself first. ;) 

@Behrad You could. But you are too used to it. It's not so easy to break habits. If it was our society would look much different.

You could wear glasses that show you everything upside down for a few weeks. That would then become your new normal.
In this way it's by the way possible to do what you want! The method has only to be believable to you.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

@Behrad You could. But you are too used to it. It's not so easy to break habits. If it was our society would look much different.

You could wear glasses that show you everything upside down for a few weeks. That would then become your new normal.
In this way it's by the way possible to do what you want! The method has only to be believable to you.

this.

@vibv I'm just saying that consciousness is always focusing into a part of a feeling.
you are conscious of your hand by focusing on a part of the image that you percept.
but where does these feelings come from that i'm conscious of them? you may say they're the projection of your hand inside your brain and everything is inside your brain.
OK,  but these projections has patterns that I just found them and I'm conscious of them and they're exist.

you can't say the gravity is not exist and its just a projection of some sort of habits because I can see the effects on each feelings I experience.

I feel the gravity in the image I see. I can feel the gravity with my tactile sensation. I can follow some logics toward each sensation I have.

let me ask you again, where does these feelings and patterns come from that i'm conscious of them

23 minutes ago, Behrad said:

@Adamq8 If everything is made from 'my' consciousness why I don't have control over it?
why the image I percept is aligned with the gravity of earth? why It's not opposite? 
why we don't see the world upside down? where the logic comes from? this is the exact experience of moment, not the fantasy and stories that we learned. 

Unknown.jpg

Firstly when you awake and reach oneness there is not a question of controlling anything at all you just enjoy the show.

And if you take a psychedelic for example it shows clearly that the perception that you have of reality is not true. 

There exists alot of different states of conciousness.

And why do you assume that Gravity is not conciousness but Gravity? is it not only a perception that appears within your conciousness? 

Do you control your enviroment in your dreams?

Maybe if you are lucid.

Same as this " base line" conciousness.

Conciousness is that which all content appear in.

Really investigate my claims here.

If you remove everything you thought you knew about your life and beliefs you have about the world and so forth you can clearly see that the only Truth that Exists that we all can agree upon, its truth no matter what the content it displays is : 

I AM , I EXIST.

And what is that?

Investigate.

i can say one thing tho, there is different states of conciousness that is so much different than THIS that everything changes.

Mind is a limited part of Pure conciousness, Pure conciousness is totally nothing but holds infinite potential within it and in order to experience that, it assumes the form of the Mind, and there is different "levels" to Mind, we humans are a limited mind, but is part of the ocean of Infinite Conciousness. Formless.

The "lesser human" you become the more things become lucid

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Mind is a limited part of Pure conciousness, Pure conciousness is totally nothing but holds infinite potential within it and in order to experience that, it assumes the form of the Mind, and there is different "levels" to Mind, we humans are a limited mind, but is part of the ocean of Infinite Conciousness. Formless.

That's what I'm looking for, we are limited, our brain is limited so how can I be god If I'm limited?
There is difference between YOU ARE GOD and YOU CAN BECOME GOD.
I agree that each person can become god but we are limited right now.
we have the potential, but we aren't the god

4 minutes ago, Behrad said:

That's what I'm looking for, we are limited, our brain is limited so how can I be god If I'm limited?
There is difference between YOU ARE GOD and YOU CAN BECOME GOD.
I agree that each person can become god but we are limited right now.
we have the potential, but we aren't the god

You are God. That's why your perceived limitations are of course your creation.

It's like asking: "Can God create a rock that he can't lift." The answer is yes. And you're experiencing it right now.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Please keep this thread clean and stay on topic. I removed a bunch of comments.

I’m honestly getting tired of these you are god videos. It’s been repeated so much that at this point he’s beating a dead fish. I’ve had my upside down life transforming awakening and glimpsed this and continue to receive mystical insights and raising consciousness without really doing anything, just living my life. Gonna grow old waiting for more practical stuff and political videos like you promised Leo.

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

I’m honestly getting tired of these you are god videos. It’s been repeated so much that at this point he’s beating a dead fish. I’ve had my upside down life transforming awakening and glimpsed this and continue to receive mystical insights and raising consciousness without really doing anything, just living my life. Gonna grow old waiting for more practical stuff and political videos like you promised Leo.

This is the first video where I actual feel I could grasp 0.001% of what he means. More of these guided ones would be nice actually.