Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Are there two absolute empty elephants or one? Are the blind men touching up aspects of different elephants or it is the same one elephant?

Edited by Red-White-Light

12 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura Ok that makes sense, but there's only one diamond, no? Non-duality states there isn't two diamonds. 

God doesn't typically unload all of Infinity on itself at once.  Its still in the process of waking up to itself.  It has to gently bring itself there.  That is why typically you will become conscious of certain facets of the Absolute / Yourself in different mystical experiences.   If you became conscious of all of yourself in one shot it would not be Love it would probably make you recoil in terror.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Love you guys. Imagine having to do all of this alone in a cave 2000 years ago.

Glory to Israel

11 minutes ago, Ineffable said:

Everyone will agree on the fact that ‘There is consciousness’,

Except scientists do not agree.

Go read some Daniel Dennett, who wrote an entire book denying consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Sure would, but it seems 100% certainty would only come about in this case by having 0% doubt. Of course there'd be no actual certainty if there's no one real that's left to have certainty.

But there was never anyone to have that doubt in the first place!

There is no ego in Trump ;)

There was no ego before awakening or starting the path.

egoless doubt, egoless certainty.

Reality is infinite, meaning you're completely right in one sense, but completely wrong in another sense. Both of our perspectives co-exist and are just a charade of infinity.

There really isn't any rules to how things go down, statements always need to be presented within the context that they are meant to be interpreted in. You're assuming a human development of awakening. Aliens and machine elves have no such rules. Yet we must at least acknowledge the limited human context because we are talking about the infinite, even if we are both humans on the personal level.

The ultimate mindfuck would be if we weren't the truth, and we somehow became 100% conscious of that, just like how we become 100% conscious of infinite love. I was trying to illustrate the relative nature of twistedness.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Except scientists do not agree.

Go read some Daniel Dennett, wrote an entire book denying consciousness.

The true mind bender:

What is denial?

Glory to Israel

32 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura Emptiness, might be the closest word I can think.

Or Nothing.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God doesn't typically unload all of Infinity on itself at once.  Its still in the process of waking up to itself.  It has to gently bring itself there.  That is why typically you will become conscious of certain facets of the Absolute / Yourself in different mystical experiences.   If you become conscious of all of yourself in one shot it would not be Love it would probably make you recoil in terror.

unless you take psychedelics. Every rule gets broken eventually ;)

In my deepest awakenings I've realized that even perspective does not exist.

There is only one perspective: YOU. Which is not a perspective since this notion only makes sense there is 2 or more perspectives.

"Perspective" is ultimately a dualistic notion that too must collapse.

When the notion of perspective collapses, you're left with the Absolute.

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

unless you take psychedelics. Every rule gets broken eventually ;)

Yeah :)

Thats the dangers of this work :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura Have you had the experience of going inside your skull kinda and watching from there but your head spreads out everywhere in the room and it all seems mechanically surreal, I'm trying to define whatever that experience was,

2 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura Have you had the experience of going inside your skull kinda and watching from there, I'm trying to define whatever that experience was.

Well.... there is no skull. Where you imagine my skull is, is Infinity.

If you look carefully, you don't actually have a head. You have Infinity instead ;)

@Red-White-Light If something is grounded in emptiness, then that's not emptiness. In this work, emptiness is an adjective referring to the lack of self existence in anything. There isn't anything that stands on its own. That's how there truly isn't a ground. It only seems like there's a ground because everything depends on everything else, meaning, ultimately, nothing depends on anything. There's just infinite everything, which isn't anything.

@Leo Gura It's some weird unlocalised localisation. Can you only look outwards or inwards? It's like your now inside your head but you're no longer inside your head. O.o

9 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura It's some weird unlocalised localisation. Can you only look outwards or inwards? Looking inwards just seems impossible at this point.

Trying to locate it in space is an error. It is neither outward nor inward, here nor there, because it is everywhere.

So did Conor say what he's been smoking? Cause if it's back to back days of 5-MeO-DMT, I can see how he's starting to lose his mind. I've definitely been there. It starts to feel like madness. Gotta know when to lay down the pipe ;)

I hope people didn't get the wrong idea from my 30 days 5-MeO retreat. For the record, you should NOT do that! It's fucking madness! You will likely end up committing suicide. I only did it in the name of science.

3 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura He went to the bathroom for 2 hours on a livestream, probably boofed dmt. 

If it's just once, that's no biggy. But if he's doing daily for a prolonged time, that's when things get hairy.

@Leo Gura He's doing bro shit, super-setting his psychedelic work with shamanic breathing, no wonder he had a seizure.