Alex Jones on JRE

98 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Remaining sober while smoking the biggest cigar I've ever seen... 9_9

? true he was trying to get as high as he could off that thing haha

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

He is obviously not healthy (anybody can see that),

Believe me I can see it in everybody. who is healthy for God sake.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm actually interested in the specifics around mental illnesses as a psychology student

Follow the facts. This psychology thing is not accurate at all.

And don't be afraid all the time.

10 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Believe me I can see it in everybody. who is healthy for God sake.

Follow the facts. This psychology thing is not accurate at all.

And don't be afraid all the time.

The thing you're doing right now? Well, it's not working.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The thing you're doing right now? Well, it's not working.

Uff, your mental strength is so outstanding. I'm sure no one can manipulate it. 

Just listen to me and don't be afraid all the time.

it is a free world. 

Joe's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness: willingness to hear and talk about anything under the sun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A lot of people are complaining in the comments that he is interrupting Alex too much.

I thought the opposite, so he is getting better just not as fast as we would like. 

28 minutes ago, Opo said:

A lot of people are complaining in the comments that he is interrupting Alex too much.

I thought the opposite, so he is getting better just not as fast as we would like. 

He is just off the herb for sober october.

:( Kind of sad that the JRE has been going from Yellow down to Orange over the years. 

Not to mention in that podcast episode you can watch how uncomfortable he is with Alex. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

4 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

:( Kind of sad that the JRE has been going from Yellow down to Orange over the years. 

How so?

2 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

I had a similar thought. 

Now I think it's just us growing and not Joe regressing so we can clearly see the flaws we couldn't before. 

But I would have to watch an older episode to confirm. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Joe's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness: willingness to hear and talk about anything under the sun.

Definitely agree with this, the sad thing is Joe really does seems to be open minded based upon his vast catalog of guests but he's becoming so mainstream that eventually he's going to confirm to mainstream narratives. Kind of like how Joe is getting backlash from Spotify for stuff he used easily get away with back in the day.

The more mainstream you get, the more you have to fit to their standards, and Joe's the perfect example of this.

6 hours ago, Bando said:

Joe is getting backlash from Spotify

Source?

What backlash?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Source?

What backlash?

There is some tension in the company because Alex Jones is banned on Spotify. There was a Newsweek article about it I think.

As to whether Alex is unhealthy or healthy to me really just depends on demographic and stereotypically speaking, where someone is in SD, like he's really healthy to me for stage yellow's and above, people that are capable of synthesising and critically thinking about the things he says.

He's destructive for people below yellow though because that's when people start to become increasingly more primitive in their beliefs, all things considered then, in light of where the majority of people are in SD, he's an unhealthy force but in ideal circumstances a healthy one because he's iconoclastic, bombastic, chaotic, something that yellow's and above need in order to shake their world views and integrate information to higher levels. 

I have zero emotional reactions throughout the podcast for example, I'm really tired at the moment myself though but under regular circumstances its encouraging to me to continue synthesising the narratives of the world for myself. I can see how stage Turquoise might find him intolerable but that's why to me he's healthy for them in intelligent doses.

@Origins I think the problem isn't so much that he's an excessively unhealthy version of Red ( as far as Red goes, he seems to be pretty par for the course). But more so that Red is a really dysfunctional Stage for a segment of the population to be at in a pluralistic Democracy whose center of gravity is at Orange.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Why discussing the man and his psychology and whether he is yellow or purple rather than discussing his ideas and opinions??

I'm not defending the guy btw, I just dont agree with personalization. 

9 hours ago, Lyubov said:

There is some tension in the company because Alex Jones is banned on Spotify. There was a Newsweek article about it I think.

Seems like Joe is testing Spotify. They we're probably like "You can do whatever you want, no restriction, total freedom"

and Joe's like "hmmmm can I?"

4 hours ago, Fadl said:

Why discussing the man and his psychology and whether he is yellow or purple rather than discussing his ideas and opinions??

I'm not defending the guy btw, I just dont agree with personalization. 

Most of this was covered in Leo's Conspiracy Theory video, no need to debunk all of Alex Jone's bat-shit crazy, unfounded ideas point by point here.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Another post to judge and dismiss opposing views and ideas. ?‍♂️ 
Label him stage red or a clown, but give the man some credit for trying to expose the pedophile rings for decades.

He has done more for society than 99% of the  ‘enlightened beings’ on this forum. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe