blankisomeone

Is the left-wing worry of vaccines just as stupid as right-wing conspiracy theories?

23 posts in this topic

Y’all gon take the covid vaccine once they’re rolled out?

I’m sort of the leftist version of “anti-vaxer” in that I’m worried about weird chemicals entering my body. I’m NOT worried that Bill Gates is evil and wants to take over the planet and install a new world order of the devil. It’s really just for health issues. I mean, isn’t fighting viruses supposed to be tackling the root issues like bad eating habits, leading a sedentary lifestyle, shallow breathing, the stressful lives we lead in modern times, wrong thought patterns etc etc. Isn’t tackling those root issues better than being injected with chemicals? Or is all I’m saying just stage green, hippie nonsense and vaccines are actually extremely important and necessary? What do you think?

26 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Y’all gon take the covid vaccine once they’re rolled out?

I won't be one of the first people to get the vaccine that's for sure

I'll wait and see

4 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

mean, isn’t fighting viruses supposed to be tackling the root issues like bad eating habits, leading a sedentary lifestyle, shallow breathing, the stressful lives we lead in modern times, wrong thought patterns etc etc.

This isn't left-wing. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's not even stupid. Most stupid people do not believe this sort of thing. It's simply ignorance.

Obviously I've "taken" vaccines against viruses before, and would again.

I’ll also be waiting to see if it works for the first group that gets it. In the mean time, watch this wholesome video of JP spears public service announcement. This guy is a genius. What a way to appeal to the right wingers and the Libtards. 

Mercury in vaccines is definitely not good for your brain health. This is not speculation. It is obvious as day. No amount of mercury is good. But you must weigh this against the risks and dangers of catching the virus.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Also keep in mind that if you drive to your doctor's office in order to get vaccinated, you might be involved in a car crash. These are often quite bad for your brain health.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

you must weigh this against the risks and dangers of catching the virus.

New borns definitely discuss and outweigh the risks. 

Screenshot_20201027-184531_Instagram.jpg

Definitely don't be getting common flu vaccines every year. That's just silly.

Vaccines should be for the most serious diseases.

And you can follow them up with a mercury detox protocol. It should only be a problem when you have no detox protocols.

2 hours ago, commie said:

Also keep in mind that if you drive to your doctor's office in order to get vaccinated, you might be involved in a car crash. These are often quite bad for your brain health.

That’s why we do our best to drive carefully, consciously and with seat belts on

2 hours ago, Lindsay said:

I’ll also be waiting to see if it works for the first group that gets it. In the mean time, watch this wholesome video of JP spears public service announcement. This guy is a genius. What a way to appeal to the right wingers and the Libtards. 

JP is bill gates conspiracy theorist 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mercury in vaccines is definitely not good for your brain health. This is not speculation. It is obvious as day. No amount of mercury is good. But you must weigh this against the risks and dangers of catching the virus.

I'm sure the side effects of traces of mercury from a single dose of a vaccine would be completely negligible and absolutely impossible to notice in day to day life. There are a million other things about diet and health to manage that have MUCH more immediate impact on quality of life. Even just the reality of living in a city for most people shortens their life span via damaged/weakened lungs to pollution, or drinking alcohol, smoking, etc. Obvious dangers that most people completely take for granted.

If I gotta take a needle to protect me 90% + from a once in lifetime pandemic disease, I'm gonna take it. I'm not sure why everyone would be more terrified of a vaccine than the disease itself which is well on it's way to upwards of killing 5+ million people.

Wouldn't NOT taking it be irresponsible and low consciousness? You're basically keeping yourself a vector for the spread of the virus, endangering other people.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Wouldn't NOT taking it be irresponsible and low consciousness? You're basically keeping yourself a vector for the spread of the virus, endangering other people.

Not if we all wear masks and SD. If we did that for 3 weeks, Covid would be gone. Those Right wing Trumpvid-20s are the ones running around with no mask and no regard for other humans. These guys put economy over human lives. Pro-life my ass! Lol! ?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm sure the side effects of traces of mercury from a single dose of a vaccine would be completely negligible and absolutely impossible to notice in day to day life.

Don't be so sure about that. There might be a lot of mercury in there and it goes straight into your veins and brain.

It really depends on how well your body is able to naturally detox it. Genetics determines how well people are able to detox mercury. Some people can detox 90% of mercury. Others only 10%. You'd want to check your genes for the MTHFR mutations.

MTHFR-and-heavy-metals.jpg

Not if it hurts your brain.

You can't assume everyone is the same. It depends on your health condition.

22 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

@Leo Gura would you get the coronavirus vaccine 

I'm unsure. I have serious health problems due to poor natural detox functions due to genetics and other factors. So I am not a good typical example. If I take it I will doing some serious detoxing immediately afterward.

Usually I would not touch anything with heavy metals in it. But Covid is an exceptional case which needs to be taken seriously.

@Leo GuraIs the mercury in vaccines a bi product of the other things or is it added? Why are there so many metals in it? 

Edited by intotheblack

4 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Screenshot_20201027-184531_Instagram.jpg

That’s crazy.  I grew up in U.K. and only recall About 3 vaccines as a kid, no idea what I had as a baby.  We only got the serious ones.  Maybe it’s changed now? That was the 90s tbf. I remember that the last vaccine I was supposed to get was when I was 14/15 and the BCG one.  Anyway, I was sick that day so I missed the vaccination.  My mam planned to give me it at home (she’s a nurse) but then life happened and we forgot about it.  So I never got that one.  

whether I take the corona depends on if it’s a one time vaccine or a yearly one.  I don’t like the idea of taking something every year that may or may not work.  Like the flu shot.  People I know that I took the flu shot got real sick afterwards, and they had never been that sick before.    

I’m all for the vaccines for serious diseases. If I were to travel to a country which was a high risk for certain diseases I would take the necessary injections before going.   

But I believe first and foremost health and immunity should be stronger and there needs to be more emphasis on that in society, for young and old. Not just masking symptoms with a vaccine.  
Older people especially don’t know how to strengthen their immune system.  I’m telling my mam all the time different foods to eat and what she should avoid, she is clueless when it comes to mind & body health.

I don’t know enough about corona and the vaccine yet to decide if I would get one. 

1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

@Leo GuraIs the mercury in vaccines a bi product of the other things or is it added? Why are there so many metals in it? 

No, they deliberately add the mercury as a preservative.

I'm more scared of the vaccine than the virus. I'm being serious. 

I will reluctantly get injected with the vaccine and cry a river later. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

49 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm more scared of the vaccine than the virus. I'm being serious. 

I will reluctantly get injected with the vaccine and cry a river later.

I wouldn't be scared of it. Just do some detox after. It's not a big deal. You probably get more mercury from the dirty food you eat each month.